FF : Jab We Met #2- part 10-20! Thread 3 added!

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
☺️A Very Happy Valentine's day to all my readers...☺️

Love is a mistake which we cant afford to make more than once :P So if u r in love enjoy the mistake n if u r out of love dont commit hte mistakes ... LOL!!!!

Today updating all 3 FF :P Do read n leave your commetns!! 😳

Maaneet have given me a virtual life😳.. nd have got out the Best nd Beast in me! 😉

Wen life was hell Ride😆 i met them😭 nd my life turned bliss wen my miseries encountered d Devils Den... 😳

There is more to write nd celebrate d paasion nd wat maaneet have got out from me😭, but d talent which i had buried due to time constraint is finally resurfacing🥱.. Thakns to d epitome of love tat i decided tat my senses could no longer resist 😡nd here am writing my FIRST FF🤣! will not budge u all cribbing my nonsense : but taking a direct leap into d story! 😡

Hope i entertain u all :P 🤣

Well keepinf myself at reminder😳 d Devils me will be updating only on sunday's nd other holidays!😎 

Bear with all d nonsense i right!!! 🤗

for Pm's FFpmLIST add this to ur accnt :P😉

Follow me on Twitter @ainaGURTI😳

https://twitter.com/ainaGURTI

MA BLOGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FF 😊😊😊

LOVE VS EGO - AT ALTAR OF SACRIFICE

nd my other FF - JAB WE MET 

JAB WE MET - THREAD 1 

N guys me started new FF...

plzzz do read n gimme ur feedback.. its a differnt concept! n i hope u ppl will encourage me :)))   

Do see this 

😳😳LINK OF MY FF DISCUSSION THREAD OPENED BY MAANEETMAAHI  😳😳

GEET SEASON 2 FB PAGE----- https://www.facebook.com/geetseason2
Edited by ainaGURTI - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

FFpmLIST add this to ur accnt :P😉

Follow me on Twitter @ainaGURTI😳

https://twitter.com/ainaGURTI

MA BLOGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FF 😊😊😊

LOVE VS EGO - AT ALTAR OF SACRIFICE

nd my other FF - JAB WE MET 

JAB WE MET THREAD 1 

N guys me started new FF...

plzzz do read n gimme ur feedback.. its a differnt concept! n i hope u ppl will encourage me :)))   

Do see this 

😳😳LINK OF MY FF DISCUSSION THREAD OPENED BY MAANEETMAAHI  😳😳

GEET SEASON 2 FB PAGE----- https://www.facebook.com/geetseason2

PART 10 :

TIT FOR TAT  :                 

Maan didn't speak to Sameera much the whole night, she was disturbed, she wanted to make him understand that what ever she was doing only for their own good, but alas he never gave her a chance👏.. Sam now had finally decided to leave for Paris next week for the Fashion Week and had planned to make arrangement so that Maan too would come.😡

Next day morning Maan left for office as usual, immediately Sam dialed ADi n spoke to him about Maan's meetings for next 15 days🤢, Adi informed her that the schedule was not that tightened as the new Project works were getting finalized today so after today he will not have much new projects to handle😡. Sam thanked Adi for the info, n called her Traveller Agent, he came over home n took Maan's n Sam's Passport n assured her will get the visa within couple of days, n book their tickets too😭, Sam smiled after all the work had finally taken shape, she could now take Maan far away for few days n influence him this thought itself made her inner soul happy, hopefully now nothing can go wrong!😡

Maan entered his cabin to find many things unusal, Geet was seated in his cabin flipping through files and waiting for him😆, the moment her stepped in she straightened herself facing his chair! I HATE LATE COMERS😳! As a reflex Maan look over to his watch only to find him late by 10 min, this girl drived him insane😳, he smiled happily and walked forward to sit only to get the shock of his life! "Maan Sir, we have a meeting in 20 min for NxtG Projects, the Clients are ready and will be arriving any minute, the presentation is ready n here is your copy👏, she handed him the file! The Earth slipped under his feet, he was spellbound, She was indeed a fool he would have blurted out but his respect for woman made him dumbfold😳, he looked over the presentation and was in affix, should he appreciate her for her work, or bash her for withhelding this information😆 , but there was no hope with this girl, but Man he was the MD how can she decide when what can be decided, his rage was outrageous this instant that he was on the verge of blasting her wen Adi came in, Sir the Clients have arrived can we start the presentation!😲

Maan had to do the presentation, but nope how could he when he didn't know there was a meeting itself on the first place😆, The clients insisted he present the project design, he didn't knew head or tail of what designs Geet had made keeping things in her mind, looking at his state she was relaxed n enjoying giving him a victorious look🤣! He understood her intentions, so she was playing back, taking revenge for all the bashing he had inflicted upon her, he hated her n her thoughts, how could she do this to his company, she knew very well how important this whole project was n he wanted to pay heed to every minute detail😳, the presentation which he thought would make she did it overnight🤔, though it was flawless but still he wanted to do it for his company, n her acts today had put KM"s name at sake🤢, what if Maan failed in giving the presentation he shuddered, her revenge was taking a toll over him. He made a point to harass her mentally at her tenure at KM🤣 ' but poor Maan forgot that let go off haraasment she's gonna stay here life long, she had entitled herself for the permanent job at KM!👏

Seeing him restless, she made way to the podium, and spoke gracefully, am so obliged to Maan Sir for taking confidence in my work and granting me to do the presentation for today😳, the clients looked confused , she went on, as a Project Head of NxtG, he wanted me to give the presentation and I want to live up to his expecations (Geet beta u will very soon know all his expecations keep living to all that🤣), he stood there n she signaled him from his eyes to stay composed and he walked back to take his seat, she finished her presentation, Maan was stuck looking at her, her beauty enthralled him or her speech he was not able to fathom☺️, he had missed to see her first presentation that day but today he thought he would cross question n make her life hell, but poor Maan she was flawless, n he never got a chance to Qn her!😎

The clients got up to get the designs, and asked for KM logo files, she chuckled well I don't have them Sir😳, those files are with Maan Sir, he would hand over to you, Maan was fuming again, how could he trust her😡 , she was the very demon who put him through all this and how could he expect mercy from her, sefinitely the minute she took over the presentation he must have thought she had planned something for his downfall, Maan sat silently since the logo files were not yet ready🤢, she went over to him, handed over her set of files😉, Maan Sir, u would find the logo in your Drawers, saying this she winked at him n walked out!😉

PRECAP : Who Sam Maahi Precap tho bahut jaldi de diya😭'. But abhi u will see Geet Maan another fiasco bahut jald😳'.. uske baad hi maan maahi n sam maahi scenes!!!!!!!!!!!

Guysss...

Thanks for ur support! 

But i see all readers gone off 😭
No one reading 😭

I would like to first time put a condition though am scared *Puppy faces*

I have written 10 parts of DHS n 15 parts of Jab we met!

Next update will come only if likes cross 175!!!!!! n yes i will give double updatesss... pakka promise!!!

plus add urself into this group, to get all linksss...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/434011513338010/

NEXTTT PARTTT 

Edited by ainaGURTI - 11 years ago
p.maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats:-) Awesome updateEdited by p.maan - 11 years ago
LadyArwen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
for some reason Maan's wife is a devil... a pure evil... that is what she is portrayed... or i have understood... amazing story... continue soon...
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrates on new thread dear.
awww lovely update,muahhh loved it a lot.
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update loved it a lot

happy valentine day 😳
ammu5 thumbnail
superb update. geet is rocking... sam... as usual chudail
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
congrats for the new thread..

finally read update..

maan u and scared of the project and even late hehe. tats good..

but deciding to mentally harass her in your way would never come true so think another way dear
kiran_rati thumbnail
congrates on new thread dear
beautiful update
loved it
thanx for the pm dear
cont soon