Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF : Jab We Met #2- part 10-20! Thread 3 added!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 140

Page 1
Page   of 140
Page 2 Page 140

ainaGURTI

IF-Sizzlerz

ainaGURTI

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
BlushingA Very Happy Valentine's day to all my readers...Blushing

Love is a mistake which we cant afford to make more than once :P So if u r in love enjoy the mistake n if u r out of love dont commit hte mistakes ... LOL!!!!

Today updating all 3 FF :P Do read n leave your commetns!! Embarrassed

Maaneet have given me a virtual lifeEmbarrassed.. nd have got out the Best nd Beast in me! Wink

Wen life was hell RideLOL i met themCry nd my life turned bliss wen my miseries encountered d Devils Den... Embarrassed

There is more to write nd celebrate d paasion nd wat maaneet have got out from meCry, but d talent which i had buried due to time constraint is finally resurfacingSleepy.. Thakns to d epitome of love tat i decided tat my senses could no longer resist Angrynd here am writing my FIRST FFROFL! will not budge u all cribbing my nonsenseOuch : but taking a direct leap into d story! Angry

Hope i entertain u all :P ROFL

Well keepinf myself at reminderEmbarrassed d Devils me will be updating only on sunday's nd other holidays!Cool 

Bear with all d nonsense i right!!! Hug

for Pm's FFpmLIST add this to ur accnt :PWink

Follow me on Twitter @ainaGURTIEmbarrassed

https://twitter.com/ainaGURTI

MA BLOGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nd my other FF - JAB WE MET 

JAB WE MET - THREAD 1 

N guys me started new FF...

plzzz do read n gimme ur feedback.. its a differnt concept! n i hope u ppl will encourage me :)))   

Do see this 

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLINK OF MY FF DISCUSSION THREAD OPENED BY MAANEETMAAHI  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

GEET SEASON 2 FB PAGE----- https://www.facebook.com/geetseason2

Edited by ainaGURTI - 30 March 2013 at 11:38pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

anju10Maankhurana786MadhuMGian4everGurti_TheBrandFFpmLISTsahibasharmashailimgJeweledCrown-kavya.sravyafatema_007kptldreamy4everLadyArwenangel_smilykabslocksKINGKHANFANZohamaaneetDDbiggestfankiran_rati18myprideushankitvc_SnowFlakes_AIMAMSKsdlife19zaaratq-Mithuna-sona-rai--Ratna--monikasethjanu_2006lehrSandy-NazimpoojavermaspvdNeelambari..goldenmoon..AnushaGeet..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : Jab We Met #2- part 10-20! Thread 3 added!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ainaGURTI

IF-Sizzlerz

ainaGURTI

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Maankhurana786Gurti_TheBrandFFpmLISTJeweledCrown-lovelysingh557sugivarundreamy4everkptlfatema_007LadyArwenangel_smilykabslockssridevi_nKINGKHANFANDDbiggestfanAIMAMSK_SnowFlakes_kiran_rati18myprideushankitvcsdlife19sona-rai--Ratna--janu_2006-Mithuna-zaaratqlehrSandy-Nazimpoojavermagoldenmoonspvd..AnushaGeet..

ainaGURTI

IF-Sizzlerz

ainaGURTI

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

FFpmLIST add this to ur accnt :PWink

Follow me on Twitter @ainaGURTIEmbarrassed

https://twitter.com/ainaGURTI

MA BLOGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nd my other FF - JAB WE MET 

JAB WE MET THREAD 1 

N guys me started new FF...

plzzz do read n gimme ur feedback.. its a differnt concept! n i hope u ppl will encourage me :)))   

Do see this 

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLINK OF MY FF DISCUSSION THREAD OPENED BY MAANEETMAAHI  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

GEET SEASON 2 FB PAGE----- https://www.facebook.com/geetseason2

PART 10 :

TIT FOR TAT  :                 

Maan didn't speak to Sameera much the whole night, she was disturbed, she wanted to make him understand that what ever she was doing only for their own good, but alas he never gave her a chanceClap.. Sam now had finally decided to leave for Paris next week for the Fashion Week and had planned to make arrangement so that Maan too would come.Angry

Next day morning Maan left for office as usual, immediately Sam dialed ADi n spoke to him about Maan's meetings for next 15 daysDead, Adi informed her that the schedule was not that tightened as the new Project works were getting finalized today so after today he will not have much new projects to handleAngry. Sam thanked Adi for the info, n called her Traveller Agent, he came over home n took Maan's n Sam's Passport n assured her will get the visa within couple of days, n book their tickets tooCry, Sam smiled after all the work had finally taken shape, she could now take Maan far away for few days n influence him this thought itself made her inner soul happy, hopefully now nothing can go wrong!Angry

Maan entered his cabin to find many things unusal, Geet was seated in his cabin flipping through files and waiting for himLOL, the moment her stepped in she straightened herself facing his chair! I HATE LATE COMERSEmbarrassed! As a reflex Maan look over to his watch only to find him late by 10 min, this girl drived him insaneEmbarrassed, he smiled happily and walked forward to sit only to get the shock of his life! "Maan Sir, we have a meeting in 20 min for NxtG ProjectsOuch, the Clients are ready and will be arriving any minute, the presentation is ready n here is your copyClap, she handed him the file! The Earth slipped under his feet, he was spellbound, She was indeed a fool he would have blurted out but his respect for woman made him dumbfoldEmbarrassed, he looked over the presentation and was in affix, should he appreciate her for her work, or bash her for withhelding this informationLOL , but there was no hope with this girl, but Man he was the MD how can she decide when what can be decided, his rage was outrageous this instant that he was on the verge of blasting her wen Adi came in, Sir the Clients have arrived can we start the presentation!Shocked

Maan had to do the presentation, but nope how could he when he didn't know there was a meeting itself on the first placeLOL, The clients insisted he present the project design, he didn't knew head or tail of what designs Geet had made keeping things in her mind, looking at his state she was relaxed n enjoying giving him a victorious lookROFL! He understood her intentions, so she was playing back, taking revenge for all the bashing he had inflicted upon herDay Dreaming, he hated her n her thoughts, how could she do this to his company, she knew very well how important this whole project was n he wanted to pay heed to every minute detailEmbarrassed, the presentation which he thought would make she did it overnightErmm, though it was flawless but still he wanted to do it for his company, n her acts today had put KM"s name at sakeDead, what if Maan failed in giving the presentation he shuddered, her revenge was taking a toll over him. He made a point to harass her mentally at her tenure at KMROFL ' but poor Maan forgot that let go off haraasment she's gonna stay here life long, she had entitled herself for the permanent job at KM!Clap

Seeing him restless, she made way to the podium, and spoke gracefully, am so obliged to Maan Sir for taking confidence in my work and granting me to do the presentation for todayEmbarrassed, the clients looked confused , she went on, as a Project Head of NxtG, he wanted me to give the presentation and I want to live up to his expecations (Geet beta u will very soon know all his expecations keep living to all thatROFL), he stood there n she signaled him from his eyes to stay composedDay Dreaming and he walked back to take his seat, she finished her presentation, Maan was stuck looking at herD'oh, her beauty enthralled him or her speech he was not able to fathomBlushing, he had missed to see her first presentation that day but today he thought he would cross question n make her life hell, but poor Maan she was flawless, n he never got a chance to Qn her!Cool

The clients got up to get the designs, and asked for KM logo files, she chuckled well I don't have them SirEmbarrassed, those files are with Maan Sir, he would hand over to you, Maan was fuming again, how could he trust herAngry , she was the very demon who put him through all this and how could he expect mercy from her, sefinitely the minute she took over the presentation he must have thought she had planned something for his downfall, Maan sat silently since the logo files were not yet readyDead, she went over to him, handed over her set of filesWink, Maan Sir, u would find the logo in your Drawers, saying this she winked at him n walked out!Wink

PRECAP : Who Sam Maahi Precap tho bahut jaldi de diyaCry'. But abhi u will see Geet Maan another fiasco bahut jaldEmbarrassed'.. uske baad hi maan maahi n sam maahi scenes!!!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

Guysss...

Thanks for ur support! 

But i see all readers gone off Cry
No one reading Cry

I would like to first time put a condition though am scared *Puppy faces*

I have written 10 parts of DHS n 15 parts of Jab we met!

Next update will come only if likes cross 175!!!!!! n yes i will give double updatesss... pakka promise!!!

plus add urself into this group, to get all linksss...

http://www.facebook.com/groups/434011513338010/

NEXTTT PARTTT 

Edited by ainaGURTI - 18 February 2013 at 3:20am

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

luminousaparna_mnehavashishanmanjugeeta1803dpurvahottyangelrumana88rockingmishtiMaankhurana786shree1188MadhuMG4everGurti_TheBrandFFpmLISTjojo2802payal.gupta177geet_v81maaneet_manicprathana94neetugarg123krsh07agam12geet_9713supernasahualiceyue27preet.harmanShefali16PoonamTthendral_111preetymaaneetshailimgJeweledCrown-p.maankainturakiransahibasharmabrandgurtiTheSunShineShalinaparbinkalabhaskavya.sravyasarodreamy4everOblivion007LadyArwenfatema_007Sphinxfantesy-SmexySmile-CrazyMaaneetFangurti30KasiKasiangel_smilykabslockssridevi_nkareena32divya22vidu87ruhakhanAtiffa...RIDDHIMA...rsusmitaShashi1984prettyji_SnowFlakes_heytalsweetsampa39Ash1991anjucoolsonu4everKINGKHANFANDDbiggestfanZohamaaneetAIMAMSKHanishadevi18myprideushankitvcammu5ritzy09kiran_ratiNiharika.Nairlove2_somaCraziest_MG-Mithuna-sdlife19zaaratq6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_lehar_Sandy-Nazimpoojavermapunam2712gill123janu_2006monikasethmaaniqra--Ratna--sona-raimandy15freya123CutieTeju_Ms.Foxy.Angel_lehrchavvi16singh24abinash079bhanu_rekhagspvdrashmivaishtamanna1391goldenmoon-Orchid-..AnushaGeet..

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
congrats...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maankhurana786ainaGURTI

p.maan

p.maan

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Congrats:-) Awesome update

Edited by p.maan - 14 February 2013 at 12:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maankhurana786ainaGURTI

LadyArwen

Goldie

LadyArwen

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
for some reason Maan's wife is a devil... a pure evil... that is what she is portrayed... or i have understood... amazing story... continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ainaGURTI

sona-rai

IF-Sizzlerz

sona-rai

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
congrates on new thread dear.
awww lovely update,muahhh loved it a lot.

ainaGURTI

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
lovely update loved it a lot

happy valentine day Embarrassed

ainaGURTI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top