Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sonali.singh

Not Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the 10 pm show on-air since 20 years when zeetv first started ?...Has it not replaced a serial ?...Has is not hurt the feelings of the previous 10 pm show ever ? Has it not ended the journey of the couple shown at 10 pm ?...is it the fault of the present 10 pm show that the last serial at 10 ended ?

Sidgauri...i know u have the answer to everything and then too u do not want to accept because your channel didn't paid much interrest in your show...even i hate SP and its 2 shows. It is not the fault of the show but of the channel, still being a fan to my show i do not want to accept the truth but i do not go to their forums to speak bad because my parents didn't taught me to do something cheap like this...what bad is in my heart only because if i will say then it will only hurt others, and being humans i don't think hurting and bashing is good...i am badly hurt because i love my show to the core of my heart. And the 2 shows who wanted to replace my show are paying now. One has ended and one has constant poor trps below 1 even in the primetime slot...still i am wrong because i hate something and better than others because i do not show my hatred to others thus getting praised wherever i am...i feel for u . I can understand your pain because same happened but still i want u to be like me...please blame zeetv but not housewife as fans are emotionally attached to the show.

I know u understand everything but always deny it...as a frnd i am asking u not to do so...this saying of me is also for chinyere and scandiab who always say bad...Why ?...this replacing will never stop because channels r money making but why shows are taken at fault...i hope u will understand.

[

This is actually quite funny coz I have only commented here a few times (sure I will find out how many times soon) and I was missing from action the last couple of weeks so dnt make it seem as if I come here all the time and bad mouth the show.  In any case I actually thought that the trps weren't so bad so didn't bother to comment and it's pretty reasonable for a show of this quality it could have been worse. And in my last comment did say that I was going to stop watching and keeping myself up to date with the show so wouldn't bother u guys anymore coz I actually ended up respecting the members here. And seriously I have really never had any ill feelings towards this show coz really wanted it to do well. But since I got no forum anymore thought to come here that's why I saw your comment (I will get to the AB comment 1 of u made and I think its u later, if it's not u sorry in advance for mentioning u).

I have to say dnt get why ppl feel the need to get personal and speak about the way some1 has been brought up if some1 is a certain way dnt mean that is a reflection of their childhood u dnt really know them so dnt get why it should be such a personal attack.  Sidgauri that's as far as I go in defending u coz really u should be happy with zee u should kiss there feet for keeping that show on for so and if that show had ended gracefully and when it should AB would have gotten its slot. Coz I really haven't seen such hatred for a show before by non fans they are desperate to be saved. And another thing why are u so happy with your what 1.5 % trps like really how many years has this show been on for, does it still need to be promoted? Not that this show particularly deserved a ME, AB never got 1 and when there was 1 on, the show was normally cancelled. Both shows to me have reserved undeserved treatment and favoritism whereas a show which did fair better in its beginning as well as its end never ever got promoted or appreciated by that station really u lot are a lucky bunch.

And another thing it might not have come across this way but my comments even though negative where always meant to be constructive criticism I always said move the story forward, be creative with the storyline. And I always said it this show has a lot  to offer if they just moved on with the storyline that's all I wanted and when I dnt see it happening quick enough to my liking stopped bothering about the show end of story and thought would come back to it later when it had a proper storyline. Quite frankly I was really nice about the show I have said far worse things about AB when it was remotely bad and when it was bad I was down right mean about the person responsible for its demise desperately. I dnt know what exactly happened on the forum to make u guys react this way noticed last week as well u guys where not your usual we are going to be reaching 10 trps soon and its only just started and give us a chance mode.bt i hope in your next trps post u guys will be back to your normal self and be naseatingly happy with your trps even if its low.
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Leave it Sonali, the member just loves quoting everytime i say something. My fan perhaps ðŸ˜†

this is what i hate about this forum u guys are always giving incorrect facts about AB 1ST u said that we never went above 2 trps, than u gave us more awards than we actually had. I am a fan and i dnt know how many they had how would u when u guys never even watched a single episode? and now the worst is saying that we the 1st forum to be closed after a month of it ending when this title actually belongs to another show sapnon se bhare naine if i remember correctly.U guys just love pulling out mindless numbers from the sky and giving it to AB and another thing our show was actually still being rated 2 weeks before they could close our forum and guess what most times we where always ahead of u guys even with a few of our members not being around.  If u guys where going through the AB forum and saw my post asking every1 why the forum was so quiet i had actually done that a number of days before it was closed coz 2 or 3 of the regulars wnt around so wanted to know what was happening otherwise we where actually quite active afterwards. the fans have no idea why the forum was locked bt let me just say it wasnt coz of inactive as u guys are saying here coz if that was the reason there wnt be so many of us trying to get the forum to be reopened.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sandiab

This is actually quite funny coz I have only commented here a few times (sure I will find out how many times soon) and I was missing from action the last couple of weeks so dnt make it seem as if I come here all the time and bad mouth the show.  In any case I actually thought that the trps weren't so bad so didn't bother to comment and it's pretty reasonable for a show of this quality it could have been worse. And in my last comment did say that I was going to stop watching and keeping myself up to date with the show so wouldn't bother u guys anymore coz I actually ended up respecting the members here. And seriously I have really never had any ill feelings towards this show coz really wanted it to do well. But since I got no forum anymore thought to come here that's why I saw your comment (I will get to the AB comment 1 of u made and I think its u later, if it's not u sorry in advance for mentioning u).

I have to say dnt get why ppl feel the need to get personal and speak about the way some1 has been brought up if some1 is a certain way dnt mean that is a reflection of their childhood u dnt really know them so dnt get why it should be such a personal attack.  Sidgauri that's as far as I go in defending u coz really u should be happy with zee u should kiss there feet for keeping that show on for so and if that show had ended gracefully and when it should AB would have gotten its slot. Coz I really haven't seen such hatred for a show before by non fans they are desperate to be saved. And another thing why are u so happy with your what 1.5 % trps like really how many years has this show been on for, does it still need to be promoted? Not that this show particularly deserved a ME, AB never got 1 and when there was 1 on, the show was normally cancelled. Both shows to me have reserved undeserved treatment and favoritism whereas a show which did fair better in its beginning as well as its end never ever got promoted or appreciated by that station really u lot are a lucky bunch.

And another thing it might not have come across this way but my comments even though negative where always meant to be constructive criticism I always said move the story forward, be creative with the storyline. And I always said it this show has a lot  to offer if they just moved on with the storyline that's all I wanted and when I dnt see it happening quick enough to my liking stopped bothering about the show end of story and thought would come back to it later when it had a proper storyline. Quite frankly I was really nice about the show I have said far worse things about AB when it was remotely bad and when it was bad I was down right mean about the person responsible for its demise desperately. I dnt know what exactly happened on the forum to make u guys react this way noticed last week as well u guys where not your usual we are going to be reaching 10 trps soon and its only just started and give us a chance mode.bt i hope in your next trps post u guys will be back to your normal self and be naseatingly happy with your trps even if its low.

Sandiab, thank you as you said you respected the feelings of the fans here. In fact if you see from the starting of this thread, you can see what leaded to this whole fiasco and who started it. I don't deny that the show is slow at times and even i myself am wanting for it to be something like YMGGK. I've also send in my feedback and if you watch the show, they had also ended the maid track and getting more serious. I really do hope it picks up on the ratings soon ðŸ˜Š
sandiab thumbnail
Hi Visha I did notice the comments I was just surpised coz u guys are normally so calm and nyc even when u where quoting me that I was fearing that some of the fans of  the most hated show on zeetv where rubbing of on u guys which i thought was quite a shame.

Unfortuntately i have a 2-3 week period where I judge a show and if it appeals to me watch or watch it months later and this 1 besides wanting to see the lead nothing else caught my attention and unfortunately i got to be really in love with u to be tortured and for now i just like him. i pop in once in a whole and the week i see alot of posts on his scenes will watch that week and catch up with whats happening and if its interesting might continue watching.

thats why starting to keep an eye on the trps if they up somehow know thye going to be showing him😉
VishaD. thumbnail
I am sorry on behalf of Sonali if the remark regarding AB had hurt you. What actually hurt us was the fact that a member came here just to laugh at the ratings at the show. I think the members here have been patient all this while. And yes, i never like hurting the feelings of other fans as i know how it feels when its done to us. That's why when i like a show, i praise it. If i don't like, i keep it to myself ðŸ˜Š

But yes, i don't like the comedy element in the show too. Even the BG used is not good. A funny BG used for a serious scene. Passed the message to the CVs and hope the do the needful ðŸ˜‰
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

I am sorry on behalf of Sonali if the remark regarding AB had hurt you. What actually hurt us was the fact that a member came here just to laugh at the ratings at the show. I think the members here have been patient all this while. And yes, i never like hurting the feelings of other fans as i know how it feels when its done to us. That's why when i like a show, i praise it. If i don't like, i keep it to myself ðŸ˜Š

But yes, i don't like the comedy element in the show too. Even the BG used is not good. A funny BG used for a serious scene. Passed the message to the CVs and hope the do the needful ðŸ˜‰

oh no please  dnt embarrass me and apologize for her she did nothing wrong when i saw her comment saw red and i am sure that she saw red as well when she saw the other persons comment we both right in our own way so no need for any apologizes. u guys have well power rest of if we get the chance bash like hell.😉

I had noticed your post on the 1st page but hadnt gone round to opening it just yet going to give my 2 cents on the few scenes i watched later on.
VishaD. thumbnail
If a sorry would make things better, then why not? ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
I believe that Zee have given enough promotions for Housewife and from there on, the Housewife team will need to do a good job for good ratings. Zee's new show Khela is ready and they would next start promoting the show. Another reason why i think the story is not moving much at the moment is because it mainly revolves around Sona being the housewife but she is currently busy with Nach Baliye. In fact its going to be two weeks performance from now and she is caught in rehearsals. Hope things gets better once Suhasi has completed her Nach Baliye show.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Visha...done with the editing and sorry for being late. Very poor network due to heavy rains.Edited by sonali.singh - 11 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.singh

Visha...why r u saying sorry from my behalf when i am not at all sorry...

I will comment later. Just now busy with some work. And sandiab...whenever u came(i know a few times) but u always talked of trp's of my show and talked of AB. Its not AB forum. It hurts me alot...if i reciprocated this time then why r u feeling bad. What about the comments when i used to stop your anger and u were busy passing remarks on housewife

quote-
 I do admit it is wrong of me to mention another show on the forum but this show did replace AB and there where obviously going to be comparisons especially since in the beginning they made the lead male like chulbul when AB had a character who was seen as already being the dabangg brat by his fans and again going to say that sona stands like krishna. When i get time I will get a picture of sona and krishna and make a post and put it up for u all to see and u can tell me if i am wrong.

And another thing I simply feel if u having a discussion with some1 else I dnt think its right in bringing some1 else in it even if it is to make a point, simple put that why i commented to the comment u made to Sidguari.

Now regarded my beloved forum Sonali what u said about the AB forum was incorrect that forum for no reason was suddenly closed and at that time u can ask any AB member we where mostly there. And its not the fastest forum to be closed thats title belongs to naina i am sure of it. but more than that its not the 1st time that some1 here has given incorrect figures regarding AB and its beginning to feel u guys are pulling the numbers from the air most times.

And I dnt ask for an apology but I am actually thankful for Visha comment coz it made me think when i saw your comment forgot the other persons comment and just reacted. And yes I do remember and know that u are normally  the 1 who  calm me down when I was throwing my tantrums.

But really whats wrong with positive criticism I always highlighted that I was a wellwisher.
Edited by sandiab - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i can't believe after so long i think network problem here is solved. Finally i can be active in the forum now.