Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
SidGauri : What is your problem that you always come here to bash the show? Ive even seen you bashing PV. Your show had way funny tracks and yet none of us came and created a show on your forum. Never do what you would hate if its done to you.Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sidgauri

if injustices wudnt had been done to our show then i would had never wished bad for other zee shows also.

u saw me in pv forum 😉😉 ??? ... have u ever seen me in khtv forum mocking them or in uttaran and pkdh forum bashing them out of jealousy ? i never go in that forums just because they are rivals.

but i hate zee shows. mkkpb ME was on Saturday and Hhousewife was next day. still zee was massively promoting housewife ME and not a single time aired mkkpb me on the channel. stillwe got more trps than u in the me.

u wont understand my pain right now. let 2-3 months go and housewife become a stale show. then the channel will start injustices with u all also. then u will come to know. afterall u must have already had a bad experience of how zee ended ymggk abruptly

So take it up with Zee then . what do achieve by doing this 😕  😳
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahil70

So take it up with Zee then . what do achieve by doing this 😕 😳

Exactly Sahil.

If your anger is with Zee, vent it to them. Why go to other show forums and hurt the members? You cant take anything against your show right? Thats how fans of other shows would feel.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sidgauri

if injustices wudnt had been done to our show then i would had never wished bad for other zee shows also.
<div>

u saw me in pv forum 😉😉 ??? ... have u ever seen me in khtv forum mocking them or in uttaran and pkdh forum bashing them out of jealousy ? i never go in that forums just because they are rivals.

but i hate zee shows. mkkpb ME was on Saturday and Hhousewife was next day. still zee was massively promoting housewife ME and not a single time aired mkkpb me on the channel. stillwe got more trps than u in the me.

u wont understand my pain right now. let 2-3 months go and housewife become a stale show. then the channel will start injustices with u all also. then u will come to know...afterall u must have already had a bad experience of how zee ended ymggk abruptly

well..afterall u must have already had a bad experience of how zee ended ymggk abruptly, ie's reason ymggk fans respects other fans feelings...zee tv showing injustice not this show or casts...you can give feedback in Zee tv site ..if u truly love your show, u never feel to say like this abt other shows or fans...better respect others feeling..
VishaD. thumbnail
When YMGGK went offair.. We were angry with Zee but we never went on other forums and talk bad about their show. Your anger is with Zee. Then why talk bad about others shows? If in few months down the line.. If Housewife is neglected, it would not make any sense by talking bad about other shows. We would directly send mails or send feedback to Zee as we are not satisfied with Zee instead of venting our anger on other forum or other shows.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ sidgauri,
we can undrstand your feeling..but it doesn't mean you can hurt others feeling..u know ymggk was our most favourate show...we can't still accept it ended..if u check ymggk forum, u can undrstand what we feel...i hate zee tv bcz of they ended ymggk..we requested them for ymggk season 2..but zee tv ignored it...zee geting what they deserved..once it was No.1 channel in India..now sp n colours geting No.1 possition...what u r doing it is wrong...house wife forum or fans did nothing wrong...if u d't like zee tv, you can accuse them in their website, twitter n fb...if u can't respect others feeling, how can u expect others respect ur feeling...better you stop hurting others feeling...many people loves this show...you blaming this show only bcz of zee tv's fault...its totaly meaningless...
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechus

@ sidgauri,
we can undrstand your feeling..but it doesn't mean you can hurt others feeling..u know ymggk was our most favourate show...we can't still accept it ended..if u check ymggk forum, u can undrstand what we feel...i hate zee tv bcz of they ended ymggk..we requested them for ymggk season 2..but zee tv ignored it...zee geting what they deserved..once it was No.1 channel in India..now sp n colours geting No.1 possition...what u r doing it is wrong...house wife forum or fans did nothing wrong...if u d't like zee tv, you can accuse them in their website, twitter n fb...if u can't respect others feeling, how can u expect others respect ur feeling...better you stop hurting others feeling...many people loves this show...you blaming this show only bcz of zee tv's fault...its totaly meaningless...

Couldnt have said it better.

sidgauri : Ive seen you getting angry when anyone talked bad about your show. How you felt when a member posted your show ending? You were certainly not happy right? You said Zee is not fair to your show. But are you being fair? People cant say bad about your show but you can speak bad about other show. Hope you respect the feelings of other fans too.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Not Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the 10 pm show on-air since 20 years when zeetv first started ?...Has it not replaced a serial ?...Has is not hurt the feelings of the previous 10 pm show ever ? Has it not ended the journey of the couple shown at 10 pm ?...is it the fault of the present 10 pm show that the last serial at 10 ended ?

Sidgauri...i know u have the answer to everything and then too u do not want to accept because your channel didn't paid much interrest in your show...even i hate SP and its 2 shows. It is not the fault of the show but of the channel, still being a fan to my show i do not want to accept the truth but i do not go to their forums to speak bad because my parents didn't taught me to do something cheap like this...what bad is in my heart only because if i will say then it will only hurt others, and being humans i don't think hurting and bashing is good...i am badly hurt because i love my show to the core of my heart. And the 2 shows who wanted to replace my show are paying now. One has ended and one has constant poor trps below 1 even in the primetime slot...still i am wrong because i hate something and better than others because i do not show my hatred to others thus getting praised wherever i am...i feel for u . I can understand your pain because same happened but still i want u to be like me...please blame zeetv but not housewife as fans are emotionally attached to the show.

I know u understand everything but always deny it...as a frnd i am asking u not to do so...this saying of me is also for chinyere and scandiab who always say bad...Why ?...this replacing will never stop because channels r money making but why shows are taken at fault...i hope u will understand.

VishaD. thumbnail
Saw that Sidgauri? Your anger was with Zee TV but see who you end up hurting here? The fans of Housewife who have nothing to do with any of Zee TV's decisions.

I hope you will be able to respect the feelings of the fans here just like how you would like others to respect the feelings you have for MKKPB. My request to you is for not repeating this again.