Qubool Hai

WishlistScene: Thanks to my Gutter Mind ~ Fun Post (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nihamrm

ankie i cant explain how much i love your early morning wala gutter mind 
it really made my day Wink
i could literally visualize all the things that u describe but the cvs dont have such a unique mind like you so all this will not happen in the show 
so i hate your mind for that reason soo many amazing scenes have been drawn in my mind that now i actually expect them to happen so you better send this to the cvs or go write the script for the show ur self 
sachi tumhare gutter mind ki jai ho 
romance day ko aur romantic banadiya

Cry Kyun nahi hoga? Cry Cry Cry Cry

actually i was again seeing the Mangalpur track, then realized, Surbhi acts Being DEAD so very well. I cant get enough of those scenes, and this is the only way Mr Khan can realize his love for her. 

I so badly want this to happen. Cry 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WishlistScene: Thanks to my Gutter Mind ~ Fun Post (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Abaddon

Goldie

Abaddon

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by Abaddon

wow ! wat a mind ! luv to see ppl with such vivid imaginations !  ...

Coz my stupid brain is 'ving difficulties in visualizing a stabbed Zoya  & mitwa bein'  playing at the BG !...& & ... I particularly luv the part where she says '' tum agaye Asad '' !...coz  my minds imagining  her yelling at him '' Asad u moron...don't jst stand there while 'm bleeding to death ...go call an ambulance !'' 
Imaginations of highly lovaria types is hell lot cooler than the stupid ones... I seem to b  'ving  ! LOL

Ahahhahhahahhhahhaa That one just cracked me up. ROFL
well if Asad is hurt, and Ayaan comes to save him, i guess Asad would tell this to his younger brother! They have the technical jovial click you see Wink 

Abd btw i love people like you who have this kindaa comic timing. Hug

Nah ! dnt think he wud 've said this to Ayaan...he's too soft on him ! ...He cud 've told  sumthin' along this line  to Zoya instead  ...if he hd been hurt himself  ...'' Ms. Zoya Farooqi ...kya apko dikhai nahi deti ...  dimag ke saath saath kya aapki ankhei bhi kaam nahi karti ...main injuired huh...yeh mitwa gaana BG main bandh kijiye...aur mere liye ambulance bulaiye ...jaldi !''

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishnavi31

awww this was so cute ... made my day easier and made my wait for the episode a little less painful LOL wish this could actually happen. so cute to see Asad fussing over Zoya. but i kinda hope  Asad gets hurt sometime. Not bad, dont get me wrong ahaaha but just  so we can see a caring/overprotective Zoya over her Jahanpana six packsHeart

Well i too thought of Asad getting hurt and Zoya fuming over him in-numerous times. but then cancelled all those thoughts. Girl, he was stabbed in the 3rd episode. He drove all the way to home, and next day was back to work and fought with more goons LOL. Bad Idea. LOL ROFL

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Hi! Dear, superb scene situation u hv put for asya.. Good 1st attempt at scene writing..

MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

wow ! wat a mind ! luv to see ppl with such vivid imaginations !  ...

Coz my stupid brain is 'ving difficulties in visualizing a stabbed Zoya  & mitwa bein'  playing at the BG !...& & ... I particularly luv the part where she says '' tum agaye Asad '' !...coz  my minds imagining  her yelling at him '' Asad u moron...don't jst stand there while 'm bleeding to death ...go call an ambulance !'' 
Imaginations of highly lovaria types is hell lot cooler than the stupid ones... I seem to b  'ving  ! LOL

Ahahhahhahahhhahhaa That one just cracked me up. ROFL
well if Asad is hurt, and Ayaan comes to save him, i guess Asad would tell this to his younger brother! They have the technical jovial click you see Wink 

Abd btw i love people like you who have this kindaa comic timing. Hug

Nah ! dnt think he wud 've said this to Ayaan...he's too soft on him ! ...He cud 've told  sumthin' along this line  to Zoya instead  ...if he hd been hurt himself  ...'' Ms. Zoya Farooqi ...kya apko dikhai nahi deti ...  dimag ke saath saath kya aapki ankhei bhi kaam nahi karti ...main injuired huh...yeh mitwa gaana BG main bandh kijiye...aur mere liye ambulance bulaiye ...jaldi !''

Nay!!
for example consider this.

Ayaan : "Bhai!! Bhaii yea aapko kya hogaya hai Bhai!! Kitna.  . kitna khoon"
Asad : "Ayaan! Main THEEK hoon! Abb rona band karo, dikhta nahi hai kya tumko, khoon nikal raha hai! Mujhe tumhare assonyon ki nahi, doctor ki sakth zaroorat hai!"
Ayaan : "Bhaii!! Appko kuch nahi hoga Bhaii"
Asad : "Mujhe kuch na kuch zarrur ho jayeega tum mujhe hospital nahi leke gaye Ayaan! Khade kya ho?! Mujhe hi kya Ambulance bulwana padega kya?" 

Consider this too.

Asad : *moans in pain*
Zoya : "Allah!! Miyaa!! Itnna saara khoon? Mr Khan are you fine?"
Asad : "Miss Faa--"
Zoya : "Haan Asad, i am here, all is goona be fine!"
Asad : *eyelock* *faints*

This is much more appropriate! 

Kya samjhe? LOL 

Abaddon

zoya-ammy

Goldie

zoya-ammy

ROFLKya yaar valentine hai 
Switzerland le jatte hospital kyu le kar aaye 

By d way OOOsm post 
Par plz ram gopal verma se inspire mat hona bus 

MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by ithasme

Hi! Dear, superb scene situation u hv put for asya.. Good 1st attempt at scene writing..

thank youuu!! Kabhi kabat toh thodi critical appreciation bhi kar dijiye LOL Wink

Krrish4You

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya-ammy

ROFLKya yaar valentine hai 
Switzerland le jatte hospital kyu le kar aaye 

By d way OOOsm post 
Par plz ram gopal verma se inspire mat hona bus 

I smell Strong Sarcasm LOL 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.