All blushy now

Gives me Idea to tell u to make a vm too  πŸ˜ƒ SS alag se πŸ˜†
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sophie420

Happy Valentines Day!

This is a great gift!
I'm smiling, blushing and feeling Lovie Dovie!
Love your mind early in the morning! 

Happy wala Velentines Day πŸ€—

I am glad you liked-wa it πŸ˜³
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MjhtFan_Mahima

Wow

This is awesome

Wish this is wat that happens

Lets hope for the best πŸ˜ƒ
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

OMG fab post...ROFL u made my day !!

🀣
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: risingsea101

HEHE I wish

It was a cute theory
But lets see how it happens

Lets see. We might get a better version too πŸ˜³
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ithasme

100th comment.. Hahah

Ohh terrii!! 100 comment!! Wah waah! πŸ€£
Gutter mind rocks πŸ€£
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gutter minded comments ki koi kami nahi hain.. Yeh toh bas shurvaat hain... More asya moments.. More gutter minded thoughts.. 🀣
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ithasme

Gutter minded comments ki koi kami nahi hain.. Yeh toh bas shurvaat hain... More asya moments.. More gutter minded thoughts.. 🀣

And my 1400 comment! πŸ€£
large credits to gutter mind πŸ€£
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

And as Zoya realizes that a sharp thing is through her tummy, Asad runs to catch her in his arms. *mitwaa in the bg* Asad screams Zoya to be there with him. [my gutter dimag Jai Ho] Zoya keeps on losing her consciousness as Asad screams. There's police too, to catch Mamoo jan and Razia, and they are caught. Asad keeps on requesting Zoya to keep her consciousness, but she faintly smiles, as says "Tum aagaye Asad!" *mitwa in the bg* Asad like a mad man of Mangalpur track, takes her to the hospital, *mitwaa in the bg all the while* Asad crying, Zoya faintly smiling at his tears. Asad telling her all would be fine; he wouldn't let anything happen to her, while she just sleepily smiles at him. She is taken to the ICU. Asad can't see her being treated, he blames himself for everything *flash backs* He looks at Zoya twitching in pain while she is being treated, he takes a surgical sharp instrument from the table beside him presses it between his fist. Zoya tends to have difficulty in breathing, and the doctor says that the next 24hours are very critical for her. Asad prays, goes to a Dargah and takes a mannat for her.  *flashbacks of first meeting come alive*. He comes back to find Zoya asleep, he goes in to meet her, *mitwaa in the bg* He tells her how much she means to him, how much she changed his life, how much he loves her, and he cant live without her. He kisses her on her forehead. And he holds her hand, as his tears fall on hers.

Next scene, Zoya wakes up to see Asad sleeping beside her, holding her hand with both of his, she smiles weakly and combs his hair with her free wired hand. They both share some mushy mushy scenes. Reference to be made at Tu Jahan+O Saiyaan+Zoya wakes up from the Grave sequences. [mera gutter demag aur nahi explain kar paaraha lol] Zoya inquires about Rashid and others, Asad tells that they are sent where they should have been. Zoya explains how Rashid was innocent and pleads for Rashid's innocence. Asad asks Zoya to take rest and not to think about all those anymore. Meanwhile Dilshad and Najma come and Asad leaves Zoya to them. Asad goes to the police station, bails Rashid out. Rashid and family try to thank him. He leaves without a word, without a glare. Meanwhile Asad and Zoya share some caring scenes in the Hospital, Asad turning into a total caring person, keeping vigils at Zoya's non-stop. Zoya is released home. Asad, all his protectiveness comes out. He helps Zoya by her shoulders and helps her to her room, relaxes on her bed [read the caring Asad scenes], gives her little little thappkis so that she sleeps wells. Meanwhile like the haddkadi sequence, Zoya keeps clutching Asad's hands all the while. At night Zoya finds Asad asleep beside her again, this time his hurt palm hanging by his side. Zoya takes it in hers hands and has tears in her eyes. Asad wakes up, and Zoya demands for an answer. Asad ignores and brushes her hair and says, he can feel her pain too.

If you are smiling and blushing and feeling Lovie Dovie, Yupp all credits to my Gutter mind early in the morning of Yash Chopra Romance day. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

❀️Ankie

p.s. not posting the others. They are too family types. We can have them later lol

Now there are more than 2 words out here that made me chuckle individually while reading! πŸ˜† Pagal hain tu!!
Gutter-giri Jai Ho!! πŸ€ͺ

Oh I was smiling alright! Goofily that too! πŸ˜‰
Haaye! ZOYA!!!!! And then... I can feel your pain too...  But he stabbed himself? πŸ˜² Self torture? Bad, very bad... tsk.. tsk... No, no Asad Miyaa! *ignoring his pleading eyes* You have no fudging right to make the 4 women in your life suffer! Not at all... Zoya ko suffer karana hain toh serial hain na? Lekin yahaan nahi! πŸ˜΅

Aur oye family ki bachchi! Un sab ko bhi post kar! Mujhe voh saare wishes padhna hain, varna no new OS for you! πŸ€”
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

]

Now there are more than 2 words out here that made me chuckle individually while reading! πŸ˜† Pagal hain tu!!
Gutter-giri Jai Ho!! πŸ€ͺ

Oh I was smiling alright! Goofily that too! πŸ˜‰
Haaye! ZOYA!!!!! And then... I can feel your pain too...  But he stabbed himself? πŸ˜² Self torture? Bad, very bad... tsk.. tsk... No, no Asad Miyaa! *ignoring his pleading eyes* You have no fudging right to make the 4 women in your life suffer! Not at all... Zoya ko suffer karana hain toh serial hain na? Lekin yahaan nahi! πŸ˜΅

Aur oye family ki bachchi! Un sab ko bhi post kar! Mujhe voh saare wishes padhna hain, varna no new OS for you! πŸ€”

Your comment made me smile like this πŸ˜³