Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

All thanks to my gutter mind, that I get such thoughts early in the morning, that even on the day of Yash Chopra Romance Day. Wink LOL ROFL

Okay so Read On! Also i amnt a scene writer. Writing a scene for the first time in my life. Apologies for the typos.

Warning : Highly Loveria Types.

Here's a Wish List of Scene[s] I want to happen, in this near future, relating to the Gudiya Karkhana Raaz theme.

1 . Zoya gets stabbed, in front of Asad.

Occurred to me early in the morning, as my sexy ringtone rang "ISHQ WAQT ZYA KARNE KA ZARIYA HAI". Wink LOL

The scene should be like this.

In a factory, a place like Ayaan was brought by Firoz, or an Old house,   Zoya gets to know the culprits, Mammo Jan and Razia. Asad gets to know Zoya has gone there all alone, and senses fear so he rushes meanwhile. There's Rashid and Razia and Mammo jan and Zoya, Asad too comes but cant find where Zoya is. Rashid Razia and Mammo jan are having their confrontation, and Zoya happens to hear it from the backdoor or hiding place. Zoya gets caught by Razia, and Zoya threatens to expose them all, already she is in a state of shock that her Dost did such a big thing to her. Razia's cruel instincts come out, and she stabs Zoya with a Rod/Sharp thing [as knife won't be there]. And as Zoya realizes that a sharp thing is through her tummy, Asad runs to catch her in his arms. *mitwaa in the bg* Asad screams Zoya to be there with him. [my gutter dimag Jai Ho] Zoya keeps on losing her consciousness as Asad screams. There's police too, to catch Mamoo jan and Razia, and they are caught. Asad keeps on requesting Zoya to keep her consciousness, but she faintly smiles, as says "Tum aagaye Asad!" *mitwa in the bg* Asad like a mad man of Mangalpur track, takes her to the hospital, *mitwaa in the bg all the while* Asad crying, Zoya faintly smiling at his tears. Asad telling her all would be fine; he wouldn't let anything happen to her, while she just sleepily smiles at him. She is taken to the ICU. Asad can't see her being treated, he blames himself for everything *flash backs* He looks at Zoya twitching in pain while she is being treated, he takes a surgical sharp instrument from the table beside him presses it between his fist. Zoya tends to have difficulty in breathing, and the doctor says that the next 24hours are very critical for her. Asad prays, goes to a Dargah and takes a mannat for her.  *flashbacks of first meeting come alive*. He comes back to find Zoya asleep, he goes in to meet her, *mitwaa in the bg* He tells her how much she means to him, how much she changed his life, how much he loves her, and he cant live without her. He kisses her on her forehead. And he holds her hand, as his tears fall on hers.

Next scene, Zoya wakes up to see Asad sleeping beside her, holding her hand with both of his, she smiles weakly and combs his hair with her free wired hand. They both share some mushy mushy scenes. Reference to be made at Tu Jahan+O Saiyaan+Zoya wakes up from the Grave sequences. [mera gutter demag aur nahi explain kar paaraha lol] Zoya inquires about Rashid and others, Asad tells that they are sent where they should have been. Zoya explains how Rashid was innocent and pleads for Rashid's innocence. Asad asks Zoya to take rest and not to think about all those anymore. Meanwhile Dilshad and Najma come and Asad leaves Zoya to them. Asad goes to the police station, bails Rashid out. Rashid and family try to thank him. He leaves without a word, without a glare. Meanwhile Asad and Zoya share some caring scenes in the Hospital, Asad turning into a total caring person, keeping vigils at Zoya's non-stop. Zoya is released home. Asad, all his protectiveness comes out. He helps Zoya by her shoulders and helps her to her room, relaxes on her bed [read the caring Asad scenes], gives her little little thappkis so that she sleeps wells. Meanwhile like the haddkadi sequence, Zoya keeps clutching Asad's hands all the while. At night Zoya finds Asad asleep beside her again, this time his hurt palm hanging by his side. Zoya takes it in hers hands and has tears in her eyes. Asad wakes up, and Zoya demands for an answer. Asad ignores and brushes her hair and says, he can feel her pain too.

If you are smiling and blushing and feeling Lovie Dovie, Yupp all credits to my Gutter mind early in the morning of Yash Chopra Romance day. LOL Wink ROFL

HeartAnkie

p.s. not posting the others. They are too family types. We can have them later lol

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 17 March 2013 at 4:54am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_guptamits40deekshakothariarnavkidevaniash12taareyalwaysthrsenorzorro12MitwaaRockse_enigmajemiiAsya6fee-feePuRpLe.DiVafarha15tishmaOoopseIndidesibindasssvm17nishithasharmaMeselfIIdewaaneIIAbaddonflowergardennihamrmkandygroverKrystal001vaishnavi31sho-shweetnisha150kohli4everN33MAChinnu.MunnusnehatalkEternal1234..-DeViLiA-..sri7shaz2009quboolhai_1fanAdorableTroubleblueflamesJUHI.HIprinceegoyalBlessedSoulPhoenixRadar-iLoveKaran-A.HajnalAsYa_fansuds.sophie420Madame_Noddyasyaforlife-KSGsmitten-enriquerisingsea101Gurmeet4Drashti..Tangled..-Shormi-Krrish4Youdespicable_meShell16janu1610meow23Siddhi_GroverAddictraneeb_Ridz_SaraliciousNithiya95Sneha113..vidhi..DreAshanakyasharanAsad-Kii-Arzoo--Mahima--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WishlistScene: Thanks to my Gutter Mind ~ Fun Post" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meow23

IF-Rockerz

meow23

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
ankie.. nice post.. i cld visulaise all de scenes.. hope sumthng lik dis happns minus de stab...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feeIndidesiMisHumptyDumpty

kandygrover

Goldie

kandygrover

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Lol this was amazing:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty...OohLaLa...

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Ankie see I am using red, though I am not very fond of it. Go grab the CV's paper and insert ur gutter mind ideas there, thats the only way left out. And please yaar you could have put up a "kiss"Embarrassed or almost kiss too during caring session of Asad which he may or may not repent. And Valentine is bringing AsYa closer loving it...  Morning refreshed post by our MsHumptyDumpty made my day... N i mean it girl
HAPPY YASH RAJ ROMANCE V-DAY TO U

Edited by BlessedSoul - 13 February 2013 at 10:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MAjanu1610MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSoul

Ankie see I am using red, though I am not very fond of it. Go grab the CV's paper and insert ur gutter mind ideas there, thats the only way left out. And please yaar you could have put up a "kiss"Embarrassed or almost kiss too during caring session of Asad which he may or may not repent. And Valentine is bringing AsYa closer loving it...  Morning refreshed post by our MsHumptyDumpty made my day... N i mean it girl

Embarrassed Blushing << My Expressions LOL 

Why repent? He loves her! Isnt it? LOL Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlessedSouljanu1610

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meow23

ankie.. nice post.. i cld visulaise all de scenes.. hope sumthng lik dis happns minus de stab...

How can the rest happen if Zoya isnt Stabbed or hurt? Wink LOL
Zoya in Pain is Asad's Head on Hammer. LOL Wink ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

senorzorro12

Eternal1234

Goldie

Eternal1234

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
wow awesome what a thought ...loved it hope something like this actually happens...it would be so much fun to watch

MisHumptyDumpty

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by BlessedSoul

Embarrassed Blushing << My Expressions LOL 

Why repent? He loves her! Isnt it? LOL Wink

Ya he does no doubt but after that Mngalpur wala incidence he was like " no Zoya matters me nothing n all... " moreover he is too much introvert na.. so he will repent I guess wont accept the fact too fast

MisHumptyDumpty

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.