Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
This digitalisation is bad for the show... I just cant understand why it went down this week with daksh's entry Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "trp down :( (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssss97

Goldie

ssss97

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Actually when the tracks are nice the trps are low and when the tracks are not up to the mark they have good trps 
thats the TRUTH
so chill Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niniborn2rule

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Well with the other non metro areas coming in it is bound to happen. Just hoping that this will spur the CV's to once again look at the show after this track is completed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Lolz... Hahahhaha.. Aur karo taarif ghatiya tracks ki... Hahaha.. Get that nose in right place & see the jump in the trps.. Disgusting!

Aur kya hoga...story ko jalebi samaj rakha hai writers ne...gol gol gumha rahe hai...it isn't going anywhere...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You-deepali17-

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Vidishaa: Hahah.. Sahi kaha aapne.. They(cvs & PH) shud remember that jalebis are eaten by all kinda ppl.. So why make jalebis that are tasteless?? I think they dnt want to attract more customers as they feel demand will increase & supply will be less.. Hahaha.. @Deepa: since more cities are added u expect it grow in collection of trps bt here ktlk is finding no takers or may be takers are there bt not enough marketing is being done..

Edited by ithasme - 14 February 2013 at 6:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekarVidishaa-deepali17-

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Vidishaa: Hahah.. Sahi kaha aapne.. They(cvs & PH) shud remember that jalebis are eaten by all kinda ppl.. So why make jalebis that are tasteless?? I think they dnt want to attract more customers as they feel demand will increase & supply will be less.. Hahaha.. @Deepa: since more cities are added u expect it grow in collection of trps bt here ktlk is finding no takers or may be takers are there bt not enough marketing is being done..

Be grateful to God that these jalebis are bland...warna KP jalebi mein pepper aur garam masala dalne se bhi nahi katrayenge...

KTLK is famous for the numerous obscure dishes it reintroduces to its audience...yeh bhi ek naya dish ban jayega...jalebi fried in castor oil, flavoured with pepper and served with a glass of vinegar

Krrish4You-deepali17-

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
@harshal I understand that but - i did not antipicate that happening only for the fact that the areas that were being added on were the so called non metro areas - and then the show "was supossedly meant to cover a different section of the veiwers" and i did not think that those areas were going to add to the TRP's.

Next week only the brave should open this threadLOL

Love this show like crazy but have to admit it is going downhill very fast - will try to be a captain and stick with the ship till the very end.

Krrish4YouVidishaa

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
vidishaa: Haha.. U r too hilarious... ROFL . It's expensive dish of kp ji.. Let's see hw things turn out next week.. @Deepa: I knw small cities dnt cater ktlk type show bt we shud nt forget that sme big cities were also added recently in TAM system.. So if even those cities aren't responding to ktlk in positive way hw cn cvs & ph just continue to take sluggish route to take forward ktlk epis..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top