Karen_sharon

Goldie

Karen_sharon

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

V a l e n t i n e  H a n g o v e r

S w a r o n  S p e c i a l

Swaron'what are they ?

Angels ?

Something even better'I don't know why but Swaron to me are the most Romantic and passionate

Couple on Indian Television !

So'I just wanted to make 2013 valentine even special for them...

Presenting my Valentine OS on Swaron

V a l e n t i n e  H a n g o v e r

Scroll down for the OS.

Edited by Karen_sharon - 13 February 2013 at 10:30pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vrushan-taareytrisha19cool_star14_bellaSwan_tannuluvHR-DMG4lifeDewdrops.ShaKunHPHolic-3manasie23--Rose--kuhu_ArshaABBY92--Simren--Suni1986Suku_SwaRonSharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "V a l e n t i n e H a n g o v e r : Swaron OS" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karen_sharon

Goldie

Karen_sharon

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Banner Credits: Rosebell Creations / RC

Storyline: Swayam & Sharon are in NY and have been in a relation for 2 yrs now. Roma is Sharon's BFF, the three of them study together in NY.

Roma & Sharon share a friendly bond but don't know each other so well till now.

The cold mid-winter winds blew in a low pace, the jubilant rays of the sun entered the angels bedroom, without permission, and took rule over the angelic face of Sharon, "Hmm, Mr. Sun wats wrong ? Your early today !" she said as she stretched her right arm and took the alarm clock to see the time 9:00 am, she sat on the bed terrified, or rather surprised that her BFF Roma hadn't yet woken her up, she searched the room and cud find no signs of Roma, she picked up her cell and checked the date as she did every morning 14th February, "Oh Glory! Today's valentines ! how cud I forget its his B'day, but Roma, she doesn't know anything about him !" she exclaimed. She unlocked the screen of her cell and saw Roma's message

"Hey Babes, I'm sorry dear, cudn't inform u or rather I forgot :P 14th feb is my B'day and I know I should be spending it with u and other friends but I had to fly down to LA to spend it with Pa & Ma !

Hugs and kisses babes,

Roma!"

A sweet and sad smile crept on Sharon's face as she read the text, "Okay! So Roma and HE celebrate their b'day on the same day ! wooh ! startling morning. She got down from her bed and went into the wash to freshen up, after n hour she came out and opened the wardrobe, she pulled out a backless red gown which reached upto her feet.

She put it on and went to the hall waiting for the bell to ring.

"Ting Tong" it finally rang ! She ran elegantly just as a princess and with a huge eye-to-eye smile opened the door. At the door stood angelic Sharon staring at her Mr. Perfect, wearing a black jacket and blue jeans revealing his white tee from inside, he looked handsome and Sharon didn't forget to notice his cutest thing his "Smile", he loved her a lot !

Swayam stood their staring at her and Sharon stood their staring at him, the moment was perfect! Two people deeply in love, valentine day and, and ya dog's barking !

"Woof! Woof!!" snoopy Swayam's 2 weeks old Dalmatian puppy!

When Sharon first saw it 2 weeks ago, she addressed it to be cute but now it was the Romance breaker in SwaRon's peaceful life!

"Snoops! Didn't I tell not to bark in front of Siren !" Swayam shouted!

"Oh god ! Swayam why did u have to bring him wid u today !, today was supposed to be a romantic day!" Sharon spoke in a irritated tone.

"Oh shona! I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt U !" he hugged her and lifted her to the CAR, she thought he wud take him inside the house but NO ! he took her to his car and placed her gently on th back seat. He closed the door and windows and sat beside her. He started placing soft kisses on her neck, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment, he slowly laid her on the bed and rubbed his palm on her bare creamy back. He got hold the knot which was the only hold to the entire dress, he raised his eyes and looked at her, she opened her eyes, he pulled down the knot and let her dress move down. He slowly moved towards her bare chest and kissed it softly. Now wait it was time for her to get naughty, she removed his jacket and wore it. And unbuttoned his shirt. He helped her with the last few buttons. She placed light kisses on her bare chest.

After about an hour, they were peacfull sleeping in each others embrace. Sharon was wearing Swayam's jacket and Swayam was wearing only his blue jeans. Snoopy stood outside the car barking loudly, but this didn't disturb their peaceful sleep.

This Valentine marked the new begning for them, later the nxt day Swayam proposed Sharon and they decided to get married on 20th  April on their first meet anniversary!"

------------------------------------------

Thanx for reading!

Comment and likes required!

With hugs ,

Karen

Edited by Karen_sharon - 13 February 2013 at 10:35pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995Lawrentian_214aashiquiswaronAninditaSwaRonamipatel2Trupti09kria1996trisha19dollyduareet_26harshana1kool kanz_Deepika_piyu1990pooja123456cool_star14shreyasi28sakshibshah_bellaSwan_-Raj-tannuluvHR-DMG4lifeHPHolic-3manasie23SwaronvrushanSanskritiSDewdrops.ShaKunkuhu_ArshaABBY92Suku_SwaRon--Simren--Suni1986Sharif.Badmaashnature2

--Simren--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Simren--

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Happy Valentines sweetie...The OS was fabulous...you have beautifully penned down the update...and the banner was lovely...just love ur work...thnkx for giving all Swaronians a special treat on valentines day..luv u Hug Heart  

Edited by sweetsimi123 - 13 February 2013 at 11:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karen_sharon

kuhu_Arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu_Arsha

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
suprb os,,,,,
i m loving it,,,
n happy vday...

Karen_sharon

_bellaSwan_

IF-Dazzler

_bellaSwan_

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
it was awesome os dear .happy v day 

Karen_sharon

Suni1986

IF-Sizzlerz

Suni1986

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hai awesome os
short nd simple
snoopy to kabab mein hadi ban raha tha
love it

Karen_sharon

Karen_sharon

Goldie

Karen_sharon

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsimi123

Happy Valentines sweetie...The OS was fabulous...you have beautifully penned down the update...and the banner was lovely...just love ur work...thnkx for giving all Swaronians a special treat on valentines day..luv u Hug Heart  
Thanx Sim card...Big smile luv u too sweetie

--Simren--

SanskritiS

IF-Rockerz

SanskritiS

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Amazing OS Smile

Karen_sharon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top