Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
An unexpected meeting...a heartbeat that suddenly picked up momentum...the eyes that refuse to wander beyond a particular face..you want to hold back the moment to linger on for an eternity...
The classic love touch with a soothing background score...a flying strand of unruly hair or a dupatta in a gentle breeze... : Heart

This is what true serial loves are made of...an unknown chemical reaction that seals dil se dil ka konnection for the next 400 -500 episodes...

With this in mind I sat down to watch today's episode..ready to be love struck with the misfit polar opposite couple Amita and Amit. embarassed 
And boy what a journey it was... from the honey dipped conversation of Preeti and Sanjay Starry Loveto the uncomfortable silence,awkward demeanor, blantant displeasure with a fake smile of Amit and Amita.. There was no love lost between them...in fact there is no hate between Amit and Amita...Embarrassed Each is just a bot of irritation for the other.. What a perfect hatke meeting... which had displeasure with good manners rolled into it. Quite a realistic feel to the sequence, where none  forget decent behaviour and refrained from unnecessary need to go OTT...

The aam Kahani of Amita and Amit does have something Khaas.. a breath of fresh air...Big smile

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by sunshine99 - 13 February 2013 at 9:58pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownanjalianjalimybro_2004veds275va21MJHTMonayaSajanzuenarnvdbhavanibabu2008samrudhi.rmonu_tan--sumana13--wadi..dollanurao.66KhatamKahanikrithikaspolly_mk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amita ka Amit:Extraordinarily Simple.." in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Koel,

What an awesome update.Clap I am so amazed that you can write so beautifully, the quality lifting and not dropping an inch. I to be honest am yet to see the episode but I have already visualized the scenes. This show is becoming more interesting and I hope it really maintains and goes in this manner. Another brilliant effort by you. I love the simpleness of this down to earth story with no kitchen politics involved yet.

Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99krithikasKhatamKahani

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
HMMM mmm looks like another love story ... will follow your updates  Koel ... and Happy Valentines Day to you my dear Hug

Edited by --sumana13-- - 13 February 2013 at 10:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollanurao.66

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Koel,

What an awesome update.Clap I am so amazed that you can write so beautifully, the quality lifting and not dropping an inch. I to be honest am yet to see the episode but I have already visualized the scenes. This show is becoming more interesting and I hope it really maintains and goes in this manner. Another brilliant effort by you. I love the simpleness of this down to earth story with no kitchen politics involved yet.

Anu

Anu u are very generous with your appreciation... It is refreshingly sweet like a lemonade now...n hopefully it stays that way for a long time...They do have pasta politcsLOL  but it is nicely trimmed and not an overgrown weed...fingers crossed for it to stay  pruned always..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hug
Originally posted by --sumana13--

HMMM mmm looks like another love story ... will follow your updates  Koel ... and Happy Valentines Day to you my dear Hug

Awww.. Sumana.. Hugs dear.. HugHappy Valentine's day to u too.. It is a love love story of a diametrically opposite couple with a similar internal fabric  Like any other series on air right now... But the similarities doesn't go beyond  this point.. Which is in fact a blessing for me..I prefer my Telly viewing schedule to have variety...

anurao.66--sumana13--KhatamKahani

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
seriously yaar..kya patey ki baat boli hai...
thts why i love this serial..this is not the serial where the things happened whoch are litl bit difficult to blieve..
but what they do it will happen with any normal person..it looks more then reel real story..
loveing this show

sunshine99anurao.66KhatamKahani

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
True!!! Awesome serial!!! After sooo many days...!!!

monu_tananurao.66sunshine99

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Koel,

As far as I have seen, The two are totally opposite to each other.

Amita- She is a very bubbly fun loving girl as a normal teenager. She has been loved and pampered by her family especially her doting parents and Daadi. She is waiting for her Rajkumar after listening to the stories her father has tole her. Her level of expectation is high. She is a very clumsy girl and a totally disorganized one But she is also suffering from a complex because of her weight and repeated rejections. But she is basically a very good natured girl happy for her friend wholeheartedly.

Amit- Amit on the other hand is an introvert and a total perfectionist. He runs his life by the clock and he loves his family but always maintains a distance. He is a workaholic and knows the value of money. He is not rude or a mean person, but he has his own set of principals and he sticks to it. The only problem he expects everyone to stick to it and his family also indulge in him. He is finding it a problem to find an perfect girl because there are no such perfect people.

I think with their continued meetings they will understand each other, but he will fall for Snehal. She is also a workaholic and there they will find a problem. Then he will fall back on Amita. Well this is my SKD.

==========================
Life is too Short, Enjoy it too the fullest

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275blueszsunshine99KhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.