Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

MMBG

IF-Rockerz

MMBG

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Akansha Singh aka Megha of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha says, "I think I don't we need one special day to express my love but Valentine's Day holds its special charm. While for some it's about spending time with your partner while for others it's about enjoying with family and friends. Wishing all my fans a very Happy Valentine's Day. Keep loving." 
Kunal Karan Kapoor aka Mohan of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kahan says,"They say- 'Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. On this Valentine's Day, express your deepest love for your special someone. Shower them with gifts and surprises and make this day memorable for them. Happy V-Day !!" 

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

AVKYmeghanloverrekha1234attack_007blmadhuri-Swetha-zehra-piscesBalli73Essence..kunaladictedPravesh.PRaghaviasakhisangnimonusumiknrajiGoodbyeshivangi838-Deb-Sweet-Lionesskunakshafan26meghan27shanu4Moner_Radiopc_palsash28sonu-monu--Yukthi--sumiswap-RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI article, Valentine day, Akanksha and Kunal" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I love Kunal's part.  Thats very true.
Thanks for sharing.

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Love KKK's talk ! Embarrassed
Tfs dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha1234MMBG

shanu4

IF-Rockerz

shanu4

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Tfs !!
Satya vachan KKK and AS k...

Happy Valentine's Day to both of them...

rekha1234MMBG

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
superwoman : 

thanx for sharing. akku is right, we dont need a special day to express our love, if we are in love then everyday can be V-DayBig smile. and kunal said  'Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.' ? thik hai, aaj se yeh mera favorite phrase hai ! LOL

ps : what should i call you ? what's your name or previous id please ?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha1234

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Happy Valentines Day, Kunal and AS! Hug

rekha1234

sona02

IF-Rockerz

sona02

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
tfsSmile
love kunal's talkThumbs Up
happy valentine's day Heart

rekha1234

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
superwoman : 

thanx for sharing. akku is right, we dont need a special day to express our love, if we are in love then everyday can be V-DayBig smile. and kunal said  'Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.' ? thik hai, aaj se yeh mera favorite phrase hai ! LOL

ps : what should i call you ? what's your name or previous id please ?Smile 

rekha1234MMBG

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.