Scence analysis of Tarey/vrimar by Vrimar paradise

Posted: 11 years ago
Happy Valentine day To my dear friends all Tareyians/ vrimarians . Love is in the air so fasten your seat belts we are going to anlyse each and every love moments of our beloved tarey with our best writers . We have tried their best to collect writers now we hope we get more writers too :)
Vrimar_paradiseEdited by vrimarcreation - 11 years ago
Index
   SCENCES ANALYSIS                            : PAGES
1)Confession scence analysis by arshluvskash-  1,2😳
Edited by vrimarcreation - 11 years ago
Best writer of weekEdited by vrimarcreation - 11 years ago
You have made that Thank u .
I want confession scence to be analyze please
New in forum but love Tarey <3

Analysis

Feeling of love coming in my way but me well i am the cute little angel on earth made for my prince charming
"Wind was blowing giving more freshness to a glowing face" Tani was smiling and seeing the pictures of her friends and sudden Eyes stopped
To be countinued. . Edited by arshluvskash - 11 years ago
~Countinue Analysis~

Eyes stopped on her prince charming emotion less face no smile at all. Her smile was no longer with her ,a drop of pearl roll on her cheek and she said please never become sad ,no hurt no pain made for you .
*He was coming to her, He was restless cant control his pure feeling for her. She was unaware of his presence and telling him Tani's heart tale which wants to become a fairy tale. He was there seeing her angel with immense passion* she said with pout please smile you dont look good like that.Edited by arshluvskash - 11 years ago
~Analysis countinue~
Rey: Really? In which look i am cute?
Tani saw him and stand like a soft and mesmerizing statue infront him
T: ah u woh umm i
R:WHAT? He arched his eyebrow and move towards her she started to blush unknowingly and He was loving it.
T: Stop umm
R: sure?
T: No (she said suddenly)
R: (He smiled on her innocence) he touched her face with his finger tips and a shiver passes through spine suddenly He move close to her breaths and asked " FARQ PADHTA HAI NA" jb main tmhein chuta hun to kaanp jati ho na? Meray dard say farq padhta hai na?(it effect you ? When i touch you ,you shiver? My pain hurts you? )
T: she was still ocean of love was flowing from her eyes that was not tears.
R: He cant see her tears at all ,he was in critical situation,he was to get free from that unbearable pain in heart. He want there love so finally He moved foward
T:she was breathing fastEdited by arshluvskash - 11 years ago
~Analysis countinue~
" He moved close to her. she was feeling restless. She can be broke at any point when he said three Magical words which were made for them I LOVE YOU and i know YOU LOVE ME TOO(that was unique that make their love unique no other boy has ever confessed his love for his lady love like that but he did) she was in paradise now Their Heaven their paradise of love. He kissed her tears and said dont cry Jaan. More pearl roll on her soft fluffy red cheeks but with soothing smile she know now that she is his PRINCE CHARMING JAAN. He said WE ARE DESTINY; WE ARE TOGETHER FOREVER. She nodded and Ultimately The hugged with immense love and passion.silence speaks volume her silence did same.
~ They made ever lasting Fairy Tale~Edited by arshluvskash - 11 years ago
Do tell me please. Hope you all like it.Edited by arshluvskash - 11 years ago