Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Discussion: Let go or fight for your love? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

rekha333

rekha333

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Mmm...depends on the intensity that you guys are in the depths of the love..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion: Let go or fight for your love? (Page 3)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DavidSam

DavidSam

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
If I have the best conditions for him or her, I will fight for it until the end, until I get it. Or I will give up. I thought someone else better than me will make him/her happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess.5

datinggirl

datinggirl

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
No it is not easy to let the person go you love so much..

John_Avi

aryan.nair

aryan.nair

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
my first post here !

My take on the whole topic is that , the only true love is between a mother and her child. Everything else is secondary..

boy-girl love/ marriage etc is societies way of ensuring survival. Men  simply are not biologically capable of understand or experiencing love. Biologically , men fall in 'love' with almost every fertile woman they see :-)

The act of 'falling in love' is actually just the process of a woman seeking out a partner who can either pass on good genes to her offspring ( masculine men) or men who can provide and take care of her during pregnancy and after ( provider men) .

And to ensure the best for society at large , there are rules and division of labor laid down for marraige ( no cheating etc) .So all those stories of supposedly true boy-girl love and stuff, they do have their place  in their society, but just dont take them out-of-context. 

so all this boy-girl romance stuff is 'virtual' , or not permanent. Just let go of it, get married, settle down and have kids. 

No woman will ever 'let go' of her kids

John_Avi

John_Avi

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
My take 
If you are very emotional & can't live without that person. As wine takes time to make some effect. Love also takes time to work but once it starts working  , its forever.
"don't give him up without a fight."

If you are practical & convince yourself then 
"let him go. If he comes back to you, he's yours forever. If he doesn't, then he was never meant to be."

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
It's subjective. Whether or not I fight for the guy I love depends on how much I love him and what I expect out of myself, being in love with him. I personally think relationships are overrated. And for most part of our youth, we're in an experimental phase. Hence, if our insides tell us we love this person, we should hold ourselves together first, brace ourselves and tell them how we feel. Because I think basically being in love is being passionate about their welfare. I wish we got satisfied by making them see that we care. But we always need more so it hurts a bit. Since I believe in love strongly, I think I'd like to master that hurt and let him know shortly that I love him and that I care. Approve

John_Avi

billhader

billhader

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Both of those quotes have their meaning in their own way...what i believe is what is happening to you write now is for your own good...i don't say that you should not fight for your love but sometimes you just have to left it as it is...that is the best option you have.

LondonReal

LondonReal

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Everybody :) London Real here, just introducing ourselves,we wanted to share our latest interview and episode with Matchmaker and Author Haley Hill. Her amazing book contains information and anecdotes about dating and relationship and she set up, and recently sold what turned out to be the UK's biggest matchmaking agency. since she wrote a book about it and she also blog about dating, relationships and tireless quest for perfection. we really love interviewing her so we wanted to share that with all of you

You can watch her here:

http://bit.ly/15aEkBx 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top