Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Discussion: Let go or fight for your love? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
It all depends on the situation really. you cant force the person to stay with you. i agree with the quote "If you love someone, let him go. If he comes back to you, he's yours forever. If he doesn't, then he was never meant to be."

but i also believe that you should fight for your love to an extent but not go extreme. Because they might just be gone forever. And if they dont come back atleast you can live with the thought that atleast you tried to make it work instead of regreting about it and thinking of "what ifs" :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glammieprincess.5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion: Let go or fight for your love? (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
As some persons have stated, you can't force someone to love you or to stay with you. This point can be explained in a way I understand. The reason I want to be in a relationship is because I want to improve my capability to love or in otherwords, I want to improve my capabilities of being a more caring, compassionate, gentle , tender and understanding person towards a partner. The first person I am to love is myself and this love I radiate to my girlfriend. But if she doesn't feel like loving me back, I have no way to force her to love me. It is possible because of her false beliefs, she is not prepared to reciprocate my love. Then what is the option I have? I have to let her go. I don't feel I can fight for my love because that way I will never have peace. Definitely I am a caring, compassionate, gentle, tender and understanding person and the woman who finds this will love me. If someone doesn't see these qualities in me, I am prepared to let her go.

Good Luck to you all in love,.     

Edited by maha2us - 09 April 2013 at 11:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess.5

jamescolin388

Groupbie

jamescolin388

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
You should to fight for your love if you really love someone. But it depends on one thing that is that person love to you in same way like you love him/her.

meglaraat

meglaraat

IF-Stunnerz

meglaraat

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
"If you love someone, let him go. If he comes back to you, he's yours forever. If he doesn't, then he was never meant to be."

totally agree with this...Cry

The_Alchemist.princess.5

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
no i guess when time comes just let him go if he is not meant for you ..otherwise fighting for love  wont do any good to anyone later .. 

so letting him go will be best option... love actually never stays .. specially man's love .. Cry

princess.5meglaraat

jamescolin388

Groupbie

jamescolin388

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
this is not the right answer that just let your loved one go. Cos if that person expecting from you that you will stop him/her to go and if you didn't stop than you will lost someone who love you a lot... Cos sometimes they are doing this to check that how much to love them and will you ever stop them and fight for them or not...

princess.5GodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jamescolin388

this is not the right answer that just let your loved one go. Cos if that person expecting from you that you will stop him/her to go and if you didn't stop than you will lost someone who love you a lot... Cos sometimes they are doing this to check that how much to love them and will you ever stop them and fight for them or not...

what kind of person will expect me to stop  to just for checking .. 

No if something really is meant for break up .. u just cant hold on to it .. it will  waste your time and energy  and drain your free spirit only.. 

so first find out does it worth for trying or not .. 

in my case it was not worthy enough to try like this .. Cry

princess.5

jamescolin388

Groupbie

jamescolin388

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Yes you should to but if you really love someone than how could you let that person go???? is this called true love???

</3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top