Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Discussion: Let go or fight for your love?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I've heard different philosophies on love over time.

Some say, "When you love someone, don't give him up without a fight."

While others say, "If you love someone, let him go. If he comes back to you, he's yours forever. If he doesn't, then he was never meant to be."

What do you think?  Should you let the person you love go?  After all, love is not something that can be owned.  You can't keep someone by your side if they don't want to be there.  No one would be happy.  Or should you fight for the person till the end?  You don't get anything until you really go for it.  So if you just give up, isn't that not trusting your love?

Contradictory thoughts... what's your take on it?

Edited by -Mystery- - 14 February 2013 at 7:01pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

asaf_niloySpunkyTigressll-Nilambari-llprincess.5.Sam.preetipcGodhuliLogonepiphany.Mitu_Magical_KaShmainepyarkiyameglaraat-Gangster-.DarkMystery.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion: Let go or fight for your love?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seefi_boy

seefi_boy

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
this is video of my friend who dedicated his last moments to his late wife...

http://vimeo.com/user16322258/love

.Sam.

IF-Rockerz

.Sam.

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I think that if u think the other person is worth fighting for.. The love is worth fighting for.. Then jst go fot it.. Dnt over think it.. coz u mite be losing on smthing precious :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess.5

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
My favorite quote of all time is " if you love someone, let them go. If they come back to you, they are yours...if they don't, the never were to begin with"

Hmm, I feel there is no point hanging onto someone. It's completely worthless because no matter what you do for the person is completely ignored and left unappreciated.

Ofcourse, at first you do feel the urge to fight for your love, to make them yours, to make them love you..but then comes a point when you are completely fed up ... and the best option is to let go and move on.

Edited by V.I.P - 19 February 2013 at 7:07pm

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
"If you love someone, let him go. If he comes back to you, he's yours forever. If he doesn't, then he was never meant to be."

I agree with this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess.5mainepyarkiya

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
if the other person is not in love with you then there is not point of fighting ... you just need to let them go ... yes you can still love them but dont wait for them ...

princess.5

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
it all depends on the situation...

princess.5

Surabhi_G

Surabhi_G

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amanda-

"If you love someone, let him go. If he comes back to you, he's yours forever. If he doesn't, then he was never meant to be."

I agree with this...

Yes she is right if he is yours than will come for you. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top