Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

My 3 SwaRon writers for the month! <3 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

pratik54000

IF-Rockerz

pratik54000

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
agree with you on this post...though i havent read any of their work this past month but i have read their works in past so i am with you on that they are really nice...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blush.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My 3 SwaRon writers for the month! <3 (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Raj-

IF-Dazzler

-Raj-

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Yes!!! completely agree!!
Manasie nehal nd deep r the 3 best writers on if!!
It is very sweet of you to acknowledge them as the best writers.
I follow their work pretty closely.
Manasie mistake was an amazing ff nd miss it. fl is excellent. your works r beautiful.
Nehal: ur 3 best ffs addicted to love ,love makes its ways nd wrong guy
 r awesome!!your other works r gr8 too.
Deep: ur works r splendid be it ur ss os or ffs.will love you... u nd me back to us...etc.
Nd Tanya ur a FAB writer too!
Thanks for the PM.

_Deepika_

raveena2807

raveena2807

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Deep, Manasie and Nehal, you guys breath life into your stories through your words.

Nehal, I have been a fan of yours ever since I laid my eyes on 'Addicted to Love'. Love Makes its Way and Wrong Guy Right Love , both are amazing stories. i didn't know there was Addicted to Love season 2, I have to go find and read that one too.

Manasie, your OSs are very good and your SSs/FFs are so different from one another. Mistake of Meant to be was really good. Like you promised it was a very happy happy story whereas Forgotten Love is so painful. And imagine I read Hona Tha Pyar after i started reading Forgotten Love.

Deep, I loved all of your works I have read so far. I still have to read some of them and I know they are going to be awesome as well. The Diary and Your Wish... My Command, I think were the first ones I read. They have left strong impression in me.

And lastly, Tanya, you yourself are one amazing writer i have come across. So many beautiful works. Keep it.

_Deepika_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top