Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Hello, Fellas!

Seeing subject topic i think lot of you might be thinking how come she announce her favorite writers on the month after like 3 - 4 months! LOL

I know i was quite lazy to announce the names to i kept them in my heart and finally decided to pour out. Embarrassed

It's 2013 has started and i remember i did announcement last time in 2012 in October i guess, am i right? Ermm

So, i have been across lots of beautiful and wonderful write ups on Swaron and the most embarrassing this is that i only and only read or write on SwaronEmbarrassed, i might have never even clicked the mouse point on any other forum as well, how good of me! ROFL

But what can i do?Tongue I mean my every friend and readers knows that i am a crazy nut case about Swaron and will remain until i vanish! Embarrassed

I know i do bak-bak a lot.Embarrassed So, i straight come to the point and announce my favorite Swaron writers for the month.

Tadaaa - Tadaaa

deep_Tanha

A.K [My Deeps, Deepy, Deeou, and what not as i have rights reserved on her nicks LOL].

What can i say about this wonderful creature of the world.Big smile I nearly lost out of words when it comes to herStern Smile, she always bug me by blackmailing or cracking stupid sentimental lines like i know "You don't find my work interesting, i know i am a bad writer that is why you don't comment now on my work" Tonguebut how do i make her understand i never get enough good works to praise her. (Erm, how cheesy of me Geez, Deepy what look what have you made me! All because of you pumpkinROFL). I love you a lot my sweet sweet Deepu and you won't believe how frustrated and irritated my family see my when you don't update your FanFics or any other works for quiet a few days!! Embarrassed

She says " Oh, i don't have charm in my writing now baby so please i think i am discontinuing my works!" LOLand i answer back : Go ahead and you will never see my spanky head on IF ever" Evil Smile and she get on track in just a second. My charm dude, my charm and she get helpless!Cool AWE! LOL I know you love me but be straight woman, i am not that kinda.. you must know what kinda!! LOL! Big smile

I think you all should read her write ups and you will feel like chill, relax and happy; yes she has this grace in her mind and what is best about her is that she doesn't use her mind when she writes,Embarrassed she use her golden heart and as i have always said this to her only a person with golden heart can write something which make the opposite person who is reading into another world of happiness and purity with lots of splashes of beauty! Hug

When i say to her in a teasing manner that " Oh God, why can't i write like this girl, pleshh make me write even a 10% like her" EmbarrassedBig smileSmileso she laugh and thinks i just joke about this, but trust me i don'tEmbarrassed. She have very different writing style then me and i am totally different but if ever i will get a golden chance to be someone for one day and write like that person on IF, with out a doubt it will be her Heartand i know i know lot of might be thinking i am doing buttering; so clear your mind and read her works! Approve

I really can't choose the favorite work of her for myself among,

Swaron FF : U, Me back to US, Swaron FF : Will love you forever, Swaron SS : Pen friends because, Erm because i can't! Cool And i think that is one hell compliment for her.

Deepika is her real name, and to find her wonderful works on Swaron only; just like me she is mad too, click on her Index gallery below which is hyper linked.

Deepika's Index Gallery : Deep Thoughts

Manasie

[So, she is Mannu for me and for my heart she is a super woman believe meLOL]

I won't give speeches about this super womanEmbarrassed like really because she doesn't need anyone and you will precisely know the exact meaning of my not-to-give-speeches after reading her work and almost lots of people knows her too.ROFL

Lemme tell this girl had just worked on 2 FanFic on Swaron and in those days she made me Devdas,ROFL like Dev wanted her Paru, i wanted her updates A.S.A.P, Embarrassedshe used to set demands and as always i could never complete them by all myself so i used to beg ask people with (buttering Silly) to spam on her updates! TongueYes, madam is was lots of time me who asked people to spam as they were equally lazy as me but they do wanted your updates too, Smilebut one has to ignore the laziness and break the witchy spamming demands and i choose to be lazy for eternity and ask them!! LOL Shame on me, i know! Embarrassed

But i still say this girl is good wonderful at writing thing that she always blew my mind with her every single updatesBig smile and mind me even after long counts of 25 - 30 updates she never made us like feel Ok OK response on updates,Wink it is her good thing she made everything so interesting and good!!Day Dreaming I wonder how she does that!! LOL I love her alot!Embarrassed

Please start another kick ass SS on Swaronuuu. Big smileShe is so sweet and yeah onw more talent she has in her which i nearly forget to mentionWink. She is an absolute fasntastic in making siggies, edits, AVIS, and banner and lots more things related to photo shop and editing worldTongue and mind me, my world goes ups and downs and i curse myself when i see her works and always feel like i am such a stupid and there she is so wonderful at everything!Geek (Sorry, i know i am being bad to myself LOL But mannu it's true!! Embarrassed)

Sorry, again i can't choose between Swaron FF : Mistakes or Meant to be (I really go to past memories as it has ended and i miss it like hell Unhappy)  or Swaron FF : Forgotten Love

Manansie is her real name, and to find her wonderful works on Swaron only; just like me she is mad too, click on her Index gallery below which is hyper linked.

Manasie's Work Gallery : Tell A Tale.

Nehal92

[Arre, Nehu is it you? Really? Are you that much favorite of Tanya? Nah! Ok, me kidding! ROFL]

Don't ask about this notorious creatures God mistakenly permitted to come down to earth!LOL My sweet God must be patting his forehead every now and then because she is antique and only one piece in entire world, i really bet! LOL

This girl took my attention when i started using IF in October and from that time till now we both bug each other,EmbarrassedROFL and make deal with each other or i say used to make them as she miss is very busy with her "stupid" Wackoassignment which is very precious to her but still i don't studies and all, how boring! Embarrassed And that you can imagine by that i am my boards final in May and i have started almost 3 FanFic, and lots of SS and OS and even haven't opened the books yetShocked, how intelligent of me!ROFL But this is all because of you Nehal and your wonderful updatesLOL, i mean seriously how can any stupid person study when she knows there is someone whom she can bug and get Swaron's hot hot and romantic update from and read and enjoyyy!Blushing Big smile

She is soo gracefully wonderful in writing business thatshe knows how i get weak when it comes to her updatesAngry and she blackmails me and torture me and i poor soul couldn't do anything but to sit on my side of world and clutch my fist being helpless!EmbarrassedGeek {See Nehu see, what have you done to this innocent Tanya! Shame puppy shame. ROFL Hahaha, you must be thinking that i shockingly know what innocent words is even means!Cool A tongue to you! Tongue}

Love you nehu, pumkin, sweety, AuntyLOL{She get like Why do you call me Aunty and i love it though she is so young but still she acts like my mother and Doctor not to mention all the timeD'oh].

I again can't choose any of her work as my favorite!! So i think i just zip my mouth and you check her works down below.

Nehal is her real name, and to find her wonderful works on Swaron only; just like me she is mad too, click on her Index gallery below which is hyper linked.

Nehal's writing index : Desirous Zeal

And those of who think i have rated them like no.1 and so onConfused, then you all are wrong.D'oh Ok, go little above and see that if i can't rate or select my favorite in their works how can i choose my favorite in them!!LOL Huh huh??Embarrassed Understood! ApproveThey all are precisely my favorites for this month and i hope they will remain same with more including but they remain there! Wink

I have done this much bak-bakTongue which higly and warningly indicate you all 3 musketeers to updates your FF's / SS soon, and soon mean real soon or i can get really bitchy you know exactly how much!!Evil Smile manasie ke saath till now i have not but believe me i start eating someone's head, i don't stop and you can clearly see that in this post!! ROFL

So, for now tata and bye bye. See you next month with i guess 20% of hopes to again create something like this! I dunno how much % myself! Ermm Gosh, why am i so much lazy with such interesting things only! Embarrassed

Ok, i am like really zipping my mouth and Bye! LOL

Sorry, one more thing before i go, you can even read all of my works in my gallery! Link is down below hyper linked.

Swaron Ocean : Writing Index

Thanks to all, who reads this and more than thanks to whom who doesn't as because i was going to get torture from all of them as much as i have done to them here through this post!! ROFL

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 13 February 2013 at 7:03pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995Renuka_tirthanisheryl27devsuchitry2149AninditaSwaRonshan16Afshan9paro1311MahirahSwaron4eva_Sabzraveena2807Molly.SwaronTrouble_Magnet_Deepika_megsyShantanuSoulNehal92ABCDesiGirl93Anomic_loner-Raj-vaishu88yasrisweetcherry95sanjana_D3tannuluv-ScaredAngel-Crazy4AshViksadafarshaHPHolic-3pratik54000manasie23maraudersnigdha_arshashaani2209Suku_SwaRonepiphany.DanCing_DiVa_SKKriShaReYamSuni1986Lassi_TanHa-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My 3 SwaRon writers for the month! <3" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

megsy

Goldie

megsy

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
ROFL thaanedaar (tanya) kya mast likha hai...along with choosing your favs you have given us an interesting writeup to read...!!! so much agree with you...all the 3 ka works r brilliant!!!

deeps and nehu Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shan16_Deepika_blush.

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
hmmm nehal say kha update ur ff

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AninditaSwaRon_Deepika_Karen_sharonblush.

OceanicRockStar

IF-Rockerz

OceanicRockStar

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
woah!!!
as Big di correctly named you...thanedar tanya...you actually act as thanedar sometime..lol
awesome post...and yes they are the best..
Di..nehu..when you ppl going to update...we r dying to read your updates...update soon..:)

Edited by OceanicRockStar - 14 February 2013 at 4:12am

_Deepika_Karen_sharonblush.

Karen_sharon

Goldie

Karen_sharon

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Shona...gr8 choices and u know I guessd it right :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_blush.

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Congo DeepsHugHug, well from d convo we had u r a lazy writer but not surely more lazy dan me...keep up d good works...lots of luv..keep them coming..Big smile..I read ur SwaRon OS on Khamkha sequence..I luvd ur deep writings...it were a pleasure to readBig smileBig smile 

Manasie..HugHug, If Imn't wrong I think we wrote combined works rememberWink Pyaar Andhaa Hain with our fellasLOL and I read ur Sunday Special OS tooLOLLOL they were simple n beautiful...never give up writing...ur best at them too including d siggy's n Avi's sectionBig smile. Hope we write combinedly if possible againWinkLOL

NehalHugHug, I loved ur KriYam work n saw ur names many a times too in KriYanshians n SwaRonians of the week contests..u r an amazing writer...love ur works..

Congo guys n nice idea Tanya..

_Deepika_manasie23blush.

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
a beautiful Valentines Day surpriseSmile
Hmmm...ummm...welll...ah...ur love towards my work makes me spellbound every time...
I hope i wont let you down..and will keep writing till the I can...(u know wat i meanLOL)

Luv u baby...Thanx for mentioning my name there with my fav writer and partner...(partner..r u listening Tongue)

Luv
Ur Deepy

Edited by deep_Tanha - 06 March 2013 at 3:35am

Anomic_lonerblush.snigdha_arsha

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Thanks alot Tanya... I am so glad you like my work.. and as you know all writers love appreciation... And also tune toh mere pe pura essay likh dia itna bada toh me khud bhi na likh pau... so Thank you Thank You Thank you... 

-Love,
 Manasie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_Anomic_lonerblush.snigdha_arsha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top