Qubool Hai

I m scared that the synopsis would come true!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeenia123

hey good theory dear... may happen in future as Asad is not going to propose her soon and she is stupid enough to miss the hints from him.. so in order to take revenge from sidiquis , she make entry through ayan in the house...

Or may be she will act as if they r married but actually they r not

Zoya will not get married untill she gets to know about her past
N her father

Zoya will unite asad n ayaan families

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I m scared that the synopsis would come true!!! (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoom

Based on Zoya's character, I think she might not take a revenge. May be they will take the story in a different way.

She will not take revenge

N zoya is strong girl ...stand up for right ...

Both asad n ayan family will lov her
N both bros will fall for her ...

Zoya will chose asad ...

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
maybe she'll be forced to marry Ayaan cuz of Raziya or sumthing but later down Ayaan will realize tht Zoe and Asad love each other n he'll divorce her and unite her with Asad he'll be down for some days but if Humaira is still alive she'll try cheering him up and slowly he'll fall for her
atleast I hope tht's wht wud happen if Zoe has to marry Ayaan Wink

-Saniya-

Goldie

-Saniya-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honestyfirst

Originally posted by anoom

Based on Zoya's character, I think she might not take a revenge. May be they will take the story in a different way.

She will not take revenge

N zoya is strong girl ...stand up for right ...

Both asad n ayan family will lov her
N both bros will fall for her ...

Zoya will chose asad ...
Oh, I like this! Zoya and Asad r made 4 eachother. Ayaan might fall for her but she'll choose Asad for sure!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.