Qubool Hai

I m scared that the synopsis would come true!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
nope not :(((((((((

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I m scared that the synopsis would come true!!! (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Same here !!

DropofDew

Goldie

DropofDew

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
No no no no! I can understand the love-triangle aspect but not marriage. That would just take things to a whole new level and sort of make Zoya off-limits. 
I dunno though I don't see it as being likely either; seeing as this story revolves a lot around culture and religion, I don't see this whole Zoya gets married to Ayan then gets married to Asad working out. 

mad-eye

Goldie

mad-eye

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Its quite possible.

alinaza

alinaza

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Aren't serials notorious for heroines being in love with one brother but marrying the other:(? And I did read somewhere on the forum someone's idea that Asya marry, Asad divorces Zoya, regrets it and the only way Asad can get Zoya back (islamic marriage rules?) is if she marries someone else and gets divorced a second time. Here enters Ayaan to help his brother but falls for this bharbhijaan instead. I really hope the CVs arent that stupid that they think the fans wont riot. Sigh, but that day is far far far in the future. Lets just enjoy Asya's Mitwa moments for now:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsallkshows_fangirleshasrk

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

The show is a triangle where both Asad and Ayaan fall for Zoya - it's just a matter of time. This is the story and they (Gul and Ms. Jha) have stuck to it. I know, I already talked to the CV about it - no changing - the script/story has already been set. 

Gosh...I think they have lost it !!!!!!!!
Who is gonna sit through and watch Ayaan with Zoya Wacko...goodness please someone save us from this crap
Ayaan-Zoya will make the most horrible jodi in my opinion...from no angle they look good together...
I have no problem with Ayaan falling for Zoya, but I don't want any sacrifice crap from Asad...I think this time it should be Ayaan who does something back for his big bro

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honestyfirst

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

Hi frenz...

just a small thought which scares me...

after the toy factory raaz s out ...i thk Z ll cum to know abt mamu n mumani...n asad ll help her n dis...so just to take revenge...though inside her heart she luvs AAK...she might go ahead and marry Ayaan to enter d family n take revenge...den at a later stage both ll go back to der respective loves...

i knw if dis happens ppl wl stop watching d show..so do i...but jus got scared dat all our wishes shud nt cum crashing after the raaz epi...wat say????

Oh come on yaar ...ayan will definetly will hav crush for zoya but
Later he will realise its not his true lov

Remember zoya will not marry untill she finds her father n gets to know abot th past

N i think zoya will bond both asad n ayaan family ...

There will be test for both ayan n asad ...

It will end will asad n zoya

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Originally posted by Laila2009

The show is a triangle where both Asad and Ayaan fall for Zoya - it's just a matter of time. This is the story and they (Gul and Ms. Jha) have stuck to it. I know, I already talked to the CV about it - no changing - the script/story has already been set.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Gosh...I think they have lost it !!!!!!!!
Who is gonna sit through and watch Ayaan with Zoya Wacko...goodness please someone save us from this crap
Ayaan-Zoya will make the most horrible jodi in my opinion...from no angle they look good together...
I have no problem with Ayaan falling for Zoya, but I don't want any sacrifice crap from Asad...I think this time it should be Ayaan who does something back for his big bro</font>

If asad will try to sacrifice also ...zoya will never let it happen ...

Zoya is strong ...she always stands for the wrong

The story is of all 3 asad ayaan n zoya ...sharing special bond with each other

Will lov to see some action ...like zoya in trouble n asad n ayan bothh comes to save her

At end ayan will be with humera...n asad with zoya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.