Qubool Hai

I m scared that the synopsis would come true!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavnahm

Originally posted by Laila2009

The show is a triangle where both Asad and Ayaan fall for Zoya - it's just a matter of time. This is the story and they (Gul and Ms. Jha) have stuck to it. I know, I already talked to the CV about it - no changing - the script/story has already been set.

Cry What about poor Humaira, if Ayaan falls for Zoya Cry I so don't want her to tragedy queen, she is sooo cute Confused Embarrassed

In the end Asad will end up with Zoya and Ayaan with Humaira but not without a lot of drama. Initially the thought was that Ayaan and Zoya might have been physically intimate but we do not think the writers will take the show to that degree. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

creampuffsbhavnahmadeeti10honestyfirstMrDarcyfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I m scared that the synopsis would come true!!! (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

The show is a triangle where both Asad and Ayaan fall for Zoya - it's just a matter of time. This is the story and they (Gul and Ms. Jha) have stuck to it. I know, I already talked to the CV about it - no changing - the script/story has already been set.

I don't mind if Ayaan falls for Zoya as long as she does not reciprocate! I hope she only loves Asad!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 13 February 2013 at 9:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10bhavnahmprincessjojo

bhavnahm

Goldie

bhavnahm

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Cry What about poor Humaira, if Ayaan falls for Zoya Cry I so don't want her to tragedy queen, she is sooo cute Confused Embarrassed

In the end Asad will end up with Zoya and Ayaan with Humaira but not without a lot of drama. Initially the thought was that Ayaan and Zoya might have been physically intimate but we do not think the writers will take the show to that degree.

I wish and hope they won't include physical intimacy between Ayaan and Zoya Confused
I don't want Zoya to fall for Ayaan even if he falls for her. Hope CVs will handle it nicely.

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

I wish and hope they won't include physical intimacy between Ayaan and Zoya Confused
I don't want Zoya to fall for Ayaan even if he falls for her. Hope CVs will handle it nicely.

You never know...but you can never tell. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10bhavnahm

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I don't mind if Ayaan falls for Zoya as long as she does not reciprocate! I hope she only loves Asad!
It depends on the mood of the writers...what we do know is they both love her but it is never said whom she loves...and right now everyone says she is in love with Asad...but is she really? She's entertained by him...maybe enamored but that's not love. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilusha

friendsall

Goldie

friendsall

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Also u guys rem ayaan told that waqt aane par bhaijaan ke liye badi si badi qurbaani dunga ... after nikhats engagement... but me too hope cv s chg der mind seeing d craze for asya for der own good

teja0102..

Abaddon

Goldie

Abaddon

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Do not worry ...she cn 've me instead !... ie until Zoya kicks Ayaan & he cums runnin' bck to her !

bhavnahm

jeenia123

IF-Rockerz

jeenia123

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
hey good theory dear... may happen in future as Asad is not going to propose her soon and she is stupid enough to miss  the hints from him.. so in order to take revenge from sidiquis , she make entry through ayan in the house...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.