Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavnahm

I wish and hope they won't include physical intimacy between Ayaan and Zoya 😕
I don't want Zoya to fall for Ayaan even if he falls for her. Hope CVs will handle it nicely.

You never know...but you can never tell. 
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I don't mind if Ayaan falls for Zoya as long as she does not reciprocate! I hope she only loves Asad!

It depends on the mood of the writers...what we do know is they both love her but it is never said whom she loves...and right now everyone says she is in love with Asad...but is she really? She's entertained by him...maybe enamored but that's not love. 
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Also u guys rem ayaan told that waqt aane par bhaijaan ke liye badi si badi qurbaani dunga ... after nikhats engagement... but me too hope cv s chg der mind seeing d craze for asya for der own good
Rogue... thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavnahm

😭 What about poor Humaira, if Ayaan falls for Zoya 😭 I so don't want her to tragedy queen, she is sooo cute 😕 😳

Do not worry ...she cn 've me instead !... ie until Zoya kicks Ayaan & he cums runnin' bck to her !
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey good theory dear... may happen in future as Asad is not going to propose her soon and she is stupid enough to miss  the hints from him.. so in order to take revenge from sidiquis , she make entry through ayan in the house...
ManmarziyanTeri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
No no no no! I can understand the love-triangle aspect but not marriage. That would just take things to a whole new level and sort of make Zoya off-limits. 
I dunno though I don't see it as being likely either; seeing as this story revolves a lot around culture and religion, I don't see this whole Zoya gets married to Ayan then gets married to Asad working out. 
alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aren't serials notorious for heroines being in love with one brother but marrying the other:(? And I did read somewhere on the forum someone's idea that Asya marry, Asad divorces Zoya, regrets it and the only way Asad can get Zoya back (islamic marriage rules?) is if she marries someone else and gets divorced a second time. Here enters Ayaan to help his brother but falls for this bharbhijaan instead. I really hope the CVs arent that stupid that they think the fans wont riot. Sigh, but that day is far far far in the future. Lets just enjoy Asya's Mitwa moments for now:)
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

The show is a triangle where both Asad and Ayaan fall for Zoya - it's just a matter of time. This is the story and they (Gul and Ms. Jha) have stuck to it. I know, I already talked to the CV about it - no changing - the script/story has already been set. 

Gosh...I think they have lost it !!!!!!!!
Who is gonna sit through and watch Ayaan with Zoya ...goodness please someone save us from this crap
Ayaan-Zoya will make the most horrible jodi in my opinion...from no angle they look good together...
I have no problem with Ayaan falling for Zoya, but I don't want any sacrifice crap from Asad...I think this time it should be Ayaan who does something back for his big bro

honestyfirst thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendsall

Hi frenz...

just a small thought which scares me...

after the toy factory raaz s out ...i thk Z ll cum to know abt mamu n mumani...n asad ll help her n dis...so just to take revenge...though inside her heart she luvs AAK...she might go ahead and marry Ayaan to enter d family n take revenge...den at a later stage both ll go back to der respective loves...

i knw if dis happens ppl wl stop watching d show..so do i...but jus got scared dat all our wishes shud nt cum crashing after the raaz epi...wat say????

Oh come on yaar ...ayan will definetly will hav crush for zoya but
Later he will realise its not his true lov

Remember zoya will not marry untill she finds her father n gets to know abot th past

N i think zoya will bond both asad n ayaan family ...

There will be test for both ayan n asad ...

It will end will asad n zoya
honestyfirst thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Gosh...I think they have lost it !!!!!!!!
Who is gonna sit through and watch Ayaan with Zoya ...goodness please someone save us from this crap
Ayaan-Zoya will make the most horrible jodi in my opinion...from no angle they look good together...
I have no problem with Ayaan falling for Zoya, but I don't want any sacrifice crap from Asad...I think this time it should be Ayaan who does something back for his big bro</font>

If asad will try to sacrifice also ...zoya will never let it happen ...

Zoya is strong ...she always stands for the wrong

The story is of all 3 asad ayaan n zoya ...sharing special bond with each other

Will lov to see some action ...like zoya in trouble n asad n ayan bothh comes to save her

At end ayan will be with humera...n asad with zoya