Qubool Hai

I m scared that the synopsis would come true!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

friendsall

Goldie

friendsall

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Hi frenz...

just a small thought which scares me...

after the toy factory raaz s out ...i thk Z ll cum to know abt mamu n mumani...n asad ll help her n dis...so just to take revenge...though inside her heart she luvs AAK...she might go ahead and marry Ayaan to enter d family n take revenge...den at a later stage both ll go back to der respective loves...

i knw if dis happens ppl wl stop watching d show..so do i...but jus got scared dat all our wishes shud nt cum crashing after the raaz epi...wat say????

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12Bengalibabexxtishmatutu982WorkerBkohli4everirock321AmayaaWhenInRomeBlessedSoulGurmeet4DrashtihonestyfirstSiddhi_--Kriti--raneeb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I m scared that the synopsis would come true!!!" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jagvir

Groupbie

jagvir

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
If this happens then I will definitely stop watching this show. There are other ways to take revenge. Please CVs don't do this. They should bring in twist like old will. In that will, everything will be on zoya's name. That way she will be able to enter siddique house.    

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thesaint148Gurmeet4DrashtiMrDarcyfan

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Hope not :/

anoom

anoom

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Based on Zoya's character, I think she might not take a revenge. May be they will take the story in a different way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I so wish it dont happen

flowergarden

Goldie

flowergarden

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
I DONT THINK IT LL HAPPEN,WHO TOLD U ABT THIS?Confused

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
The show is a triangle where both Asad and Ayaan fall for Zoya - it's just a matter of time. This is the story and they (Gul and Ms. Jha) have stuck to it. I know, I already talked to the CV about it - no changing - the script/story has already been set. 

bhavnahm

Goldie

bhavnahm

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

The show is a triangle where both Asad and Ayaan fall for Zoya - it's just a matter of time. This is the story and they (Gul and Ms. Jha) have stuck to it. I know, I already talked to the CV about it - no changing - the script/story has already been set.

Cry What about poor Humaira, if Ayaan falls for Zoya Cry I so don't want her to tragedy queen, she is sooo cute Confused Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha1412

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.