Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice post yes the twist was very much needed now waiting for the twist to play out and also will be waiting to see the junoon and ishq.
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Every time a good story telling goes down the drain when there is too much of intervention in the form of fans expectations and their reactions. Madhubala is by far the most exciting an most unique story telling till date on television. I love the series. Love the totally unique RK and his absolutely lovely Laila, Madhubala.

When we try to hold the pen of the creatives, their creativity goes for a toss. As die hard fans it will be good when we support the storyline and stars in their ups and downs by giving them the much required support and commercially TRPs. It is only a little bit of time and belief that they ask for. Let us all give them that.
rosalineak thumbnail
Iam also liking this show now.too much sweet was'nt nice n want to see the realisation of love from RK n his junnon in getting back madhu.
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post... I completely agree with u!!!
I am loving this track... it is totally ishq and junoon!!!
Madhubala rocks!!!
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
thanks again... looking forward to upcoming epi
msg1 thumbnail
I had stopped watching this serial for about ten episode or so...but when I got to know about his evil intentions, I got back on board...I would rather this is just revenge, please don't make home goody 2 shoes again and give some other reason for all this...
xoxbabyloverxox thumbnail
i agree with u, im really loving the show these days plus now i can see the spark in madhu's and rk's love story :D
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Same heree...loving it...