Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

FoRbIdDeN_LuV

IF-Sizzlerz

FoRbIdDeN_LuV

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

The twist is the reason i came back to the show. . because quite frankly i had enough of the goody mushy ishq. . .i came back the day RK declared his revenge master plan!

Right now it hurts and had made me shed many tears. . but it's all worth it. . i am going to see such a madness, junoon, and passion between RIshbala that will burn through our souls !

People need to be patient, and have some faith! The writers know what they are doing, so just give them a chance, then COMPLAIN all you want. In fact i will join with you, but this TWIST/HEARTBREAK was much needed!

it has taken my sleep away. . which is a good thing cuz i am OFFICIALLY HOOKED to this EK ISHQ EK JUNOON!

exactly my thoughts..totally agree wid u dear...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kareena32FireSafireFiree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOVING the show even more... (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananya2010

IF-Sizzlerz

ananya2010

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Agree with you completely but i am feeling very bad for Madhu.

kareena32FireSafireFiree

BadGirlKiss

IF-Dazzler

BadGirlKiss

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
I Completly agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Wahyas

Goldie

Wahyas

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
u r absolutely ryt..at least sm1 agrees wid me..if rk rly hs a reason behind all dis den again we will hv sweet rishbala scenes but how will story move ahead..i want 2 c rk junoon for mb n mb also to b strong dis tym..dnt want any justification bt story to move ahead..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kareena32..Tangled..FireSafireFiree

shanak33

shanak33

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
 if this twist did not came.. to be honest i would have given up and would be thinking.. what the hell.. WHY THE HELL RK IS GOODY GOODY?

I was thinking the same why Rk all of sudden become goody goody , happy with the revenge track explains &  justifies  it all

kareena32BadGirlKissFireSafireFiree

BadGirlKiss

IF-Dazzler

BadGirlKiss

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Top, true... He justified all his doing.. I wonder why people r still confused...

There can only be two thing, one,

No one watched the episode fully,
Or

Two no one want to understand

:)

Wahyaskareena32FireSafireFiree

..Tangled..

IF-Rockerz

..Tangled..

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Agree. 

kareena32FireSafireFiree

BadGirlKiss

IF-Dazzler

BadGirlKiss

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkksr

You make no sense. The new track is just ridiculous - he clearly says he never loved her - so what ishq are you talking about? They have to bring a new male lead for Madhubala to recover the show. The whole concept sucks and the whole show sucks. This was a decent show and the writers ruined everything.

I think you have missed few episode, go and watch last week like fire pointe out, Friday to Monday. You will understand about how he talks about-

1. He only have the right to ruin her- leading on, if he had a choice of choosing someone from god- than it will be madhubala. Let that be saving from madhus dad, saving his family etc...

He is so much in to his revenge that he would do anything from positive to negative.
Last few parts we only saw his junoon of revenge, madness... The title explains it self.

I think you just putting blind eye to it.

kareena32FireSafireFiree

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.