Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

FF: Be Intehaan (Limitless) Thankyou note page 32 (Page 6)

white.band Senior Member
white.band
white.band

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
i thought u loved pics collection as ur our official pictocollectographerLOL
reading dis made me think u have dis inner talent..do continue..it is going good...
meera bacha she dont noe de unearthen mysteries behind her parents..
waiting for it to unfold...
any way keep up dis work

Edited by white.band - 15 February 2013 at 7:04am
pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by white.band

i thought u loved pics collection as ur our official pictocollectographerLOL
reading dis made me think u have dis inner talent..do continue..it is going good...
meera bacha she dont noe de unearthen mysteries behind her parents..
waiting for it to unfold...
any way keep up dis work

Thank you so much.. yes i hidden talent i think everyone does.. Thank you again for the kind words
pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Thank you all for the lovely comments I very appreciate it, looks like I'm a fab writer thanks to all the commentsEmbarrassed

Part 2

Meera continued reading..

What does it take to be loved or to feel loved? AhemJi took forever to see I was worthy to be in his life.

It started after I got educated, my cousin sister Rashi had got kidnapped, I like any sister went to save her' So it was dark, unframed night I went to rescue her running from the goons the building started to crumble' My world started to become bulrly and I went into coma not sure where I was when I got up.

All I remember from that night was the word, "Gopi!" After that I was in deep coma.

I got up once and saw AhemJi sleeping in the nearby sofa, I thought to myself he is doing what anyone would do being respectful and he did not care if I was not to be in his world.

Today AhemJi  treats me the utmost respect, love me and Meera to the core, as he says, " the only channels that keep his mind intact."

I have the most beautiful family, I love my family a lot and I am happy that kanaji have blessed me with this loving family.

So my love for AhemJi started when I set my eyes on his photo, it was love at first slight, I knew he was my Saathiya, the one I was meant to be with, but I did not know what a man I would marry.

AhemJi used to call me Gawar and hated the slight of me I even took back my vows. I showed him the utmost respect by putting my pallu on my head; this was a shield to cover my face until he started to melt'

During Janmashtami one year I was brave enough to go after some people who stole the kanaji statue, they hit me on the head and I fell unconscious I did not where I was when I got up. I was sitting on the chair and had my hands tied, my eyes opened and I saw the statue, I knew that I had to escape and take the statue back to the mandir.

So after drastic attempts I escaped made my way to the mandir with a lot pain I reached the bottom of the stairs towards the mandir' I showed the statue, my maaji and everyone was there AhemJi was there too, he looked worried I did not care I wanted to climb up and return the statue back in its place, so I attempted to climb and without noticing AhemJi came running down the stairs and he pulled me up and help me climb up, when we reach he quickly pull back his hand and I went to hug my maaji.

They say that love is blind, you can't what love is until you have dreamt it or know what it's like, I think this applied to AhemJi..

On night I had a dream where I was in his arms sleeping, I knew this is where I wanted be in his arms every morning as I get up.

Present:

Meera stopped there. She was quite shocked that her father was like that treated her mother very badly, she wondered what happened that made his ego burst.

I will end it there sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes.Smile

Edited by Deepikz - 16 February 2013 at 1:47am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

white.bandcvdprasad_Devna_-nilani-irock321.ChammakChallo.delsiswasthiMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1-Muskii-NazimKiDewaniANJ4DivineDarkness

delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Wow Deepz Wonderful dearClap
 so Meera misintrepretd her dad that he is not teated his wife and her mom in a right way
till now she think of his dad as a hero but now she din't like the way he treats her
what ill be her next attempt waiting for the next part update soonStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pikiiichuu

pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

Wow Deepz Wonderful dearClap
so Meera misintrepretd her dad that he is not teated his wife and her mom in a right way

till now she think of his dad as a hero but now she din't like the way he treats her

what ill be her next attempt waiting for the next part update soonStar

to know how Ahem ego will take a few parts ... sry can't reveal much more.. i will update soon no worries.
-Muskii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Muskii-
-Muskii-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Aww' Nice update Embarrassed

Its like re-living the old Saathiya ! Loved the whole update Big smile

Precap is intersting lets see how meera comes up with ! Shocked

Padukone keep updating Embarrassed

pikiiichuu

pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Muskii-

<font color="#6600ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Aww' Nice updateEmbarrassed</font>

<font color="#6600ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Its like re-living the old Saathiya ! Loved the whole updateBig smile</font>

<font color="#6600ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Precap is intersting lets see how meera comes up with !Shocked</font>

<font color="#6600ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Padukone keep updatingEmbarrassed</font>

Thanks Sharma for this comment and the previous one.. Meera will find further down the track how her dad fell in love with Gopi

-Muskii-

white.band Senior Member
white.band
white.band

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged

pikiiichuu

Go to top