Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Be Intehaan (Limitless) Thankyou note page 32 (Page 17)

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilani19

Super UpdateTongue

thank u dear

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

awesome update Deepz
Loved da Maa Beti sweet talk
da way you put da holi scene was great
cant wait to read more update soon n thanks 4 da Pm :D

Thank you Rucha. Will try to update soon.
DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MADHU.BARUN

awww deepz such a brilliant epi! loved it yaar! meera is loving her parents story and deepz i know you have your plans but do add ahem meera scenes too na!

Thank you Madhu.

Edited by Deepikz - 23 February 2013 at 8:35pm
DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Wonderful DeepzTongue
You know.. Meera is such a good disciplined kidBig smile She listens to her mom and is very respectful.. Her Daadi's influenceEmbarrassed

Thank you Harini. I tried to keep Gopi the same as she is. Meera i was hoping to be a mixture of her parents hopefully i can do that soon.. Your question to where Rashi and others are shall be answered in the nxt update
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I had been busy ... I just read 3,4,5 this morning...   loving it...   Also loving it that meera is so much like gopi...   when someone asks her something ...she does not lie...   great story...   Like I said ... I have not read very much FF ...but I am really glad I am reading this one ...   When I fisrt started the Forum   ...I used to read every FF there was ... but alot of writer just stop in the middle and never finish them...     

Please write more...thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DEEPZzzz

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Excellent.  You are really doing justice to the update and you brought in my bestest bit.  The Holi episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DEEPZzzz

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

I had been busy ... I just read 3,4,5 this morning...   loving it...   Also loving it that meera is so much like gopi...   when someone asks her something ...she does not lie...   great story...   Like I said ... I have not read very much FF ...but I am really glad I am reading this one ...   When I fisrt started the Forum   ...I used to read every FF there was ... but alot of writer just stop in the middle and never finish them...     

Please write more...thank you.

Thankyou dear, 

Don't worry i will finshed this off i won't leave it unattended! Thanks for liking it!Smile

Originally posted by Xarina

Excellent.  You are really doing justice to the update and you brought in my bestest bit.  The Holi episode.

Thanks XarinaSmile

Edited by Deepikz - 25 February 2013 at 8:09pm
DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely comments it means a lot to know that I'm a fabulous writer Embarrassed 
Part 6

The next day

Meera got up late as it was an Saturday. She got by her dad, Ahem came in and got her up. Meru get up, come on beti lets go it is the day and the sun has risen and you should be enjoying the day as it is.

Meera got up sitting on her bed adoring her father, they say that an instant your father lays on you, he simply adores you, where you don't know who she grows up to be, I will always be his little girl in pigtails. To that extent I make him feel like Christmas, though in exchange my father made a promise not to see the awkwardness of my teenage years, the mistakes that I will make or the secrets I keep.

Meru beti, are you ok? Ahem feels Meera's forehead. Papa I'm fine I just lost my train of thought. Come on Meru, your masi has made your favourite for breakfast.

Flash back

Meera was 5  years old and the modis were celebrating Meera's 5th birthday. Gopi had just found out what Rashi and her maami had done to her the antics that happen during the first year of marriage. Gopi was did not want Rashi nor Mammi in the party but for circumstances she had to let them stay.

Koki knew there was something was wrong with her bahu, she could tell.

Something happen that no one could imagine. Jigar was there when Ahem told the truth to Gopi about Rashi and her mami.

Jigar was drunk, he smashed the bottle and he grabbed the attention of everyone that was there.

Everyone looked to where Jigar was. Everyone was shocked, Ahem went up to him to make sure he was alright. "Jigar, are you drunk, come lets go" He attempted to take Jigar upstairs to sleep off. "Ahem bhai no, today I have learnt the truth about every single thing that happened during our frist year of marriage everything that happened with Gopi Bhabhi and with me with Sonal, well I was dumb enough to let that slip of what happen with Sonal and my marriage, that Rashi and her mom played me  so I will marry her and she can get all the flourishes of our wealth.

I know everything bhai, and today is the day, Rashi and her mom get out of here, I can't see either of them.

He walks up to Rashi. "Rashi, I have always loved you, I have always attecpted your wants and needs, but I have failed to understand somewhere that where was your love, your respect for me, I know see that you are selfish and your mom too, all you care about is your selves!"

Koki had a stare she knew that Rashi was bad and she wanted somehow knew that she was behind all the bad events that happen during that time.

Everyone was speechless and shocked; they just stood there with their eyes popped out.

Rashi was crying and this time round was real tears, "Jigarji, I really love you, I know that I have done those things but if you can give me time and I will prove how much I can change and prove that I love you. Gopi has forgiven me, as I said the same I will prove to everyone that I can change and after today I won't talk to my mother, I promise"

Koki said, "Rashi leave your explanations later till when Jigar is sober, know let him rest."

Everyone left in disgrace, Meera was left to blow out her candles on her own and she left following her parents.

Meera sat down on the dining table and looked up at her masi and she knew it took a while but Meera now has an explanation awesome masi, and her masi looked after everyone and was pregnant for the second time as her masi lost her first due to stress.

Meera ate quickly and then left saying, "Got important stuff to do, do not disturb, unless its urgent"

Meera sat on her bed, lied down to read from where she left off.

I went off to some other chore. Ahem stood there with colour in his hand and in anger sneeze his hand spending the colour out his hand. Ahem was more determined then ever to do something so he knew when the next time I was alone he had to make use of the time.

The few seconds I was alone admring the surrondings. Ahem came near me and tapped me on the shoulder he said, "I'm hungry." I said, "Ok, I will go and get you something." "No, Gopi I will come with you." We both left to the house.

In the house I went to the kitchen to get an apple and Ahem followed me, I gave him the apple, and he looked into my eyes and I felt a spark. He said, I need to tell you something" Suddnely he got something in his eye and I went near him to blow the dust out of his eye and said, "Are you ok?"

Then out of the blue he grabbed me and pull me so I was sitting on his lap he caressed my shoulders down to my arms right to my hands, he held them. I wanted to escape from his hold ran away yet he grabbed me and pulled me to kanaji and with the colour that he had on his hand, he applied colour on my cheeks with bright red. I was on cloud nine, I was really happy. So I applied colour on his cheeks too.

I felt that wasn't the end of it. He went to grab me but I escaped and ran away, Ahemji had a plate of colour on him and we were playing Holi I ran towards to room and saw the bed and he came and he slipped and fell on me.. thus left was the happiest moment of my life. Ahem went to kiss both of my eye lids and then he went to kiss my shoulder, I was starting to feel shy so I went to hug him.

I got up afresh and Ahemji was still sleeping I left and returned to the garden. Maaji told me that I missed out on the Kanaji act and then she told me where was Ahemji, "He's sleeping maaji"

That night I went to dress up for him, I was decked up. Ahemji came into the room wanting to sleep, he said, "Gopi, I don't know why but I have a bad headache, can you please stich of the lights" I was left devesated he left to bed while I sat on my chair and started slowly to take of everything.. while doing this I had a flashblack of what happen.

A few months later, I and Rashi behn were in kitchen cutting mangoes and Ahem was there, I felt he wanted to tell me something after the Anita incident. He told me that he had a dream then of confessing his love for me, and I was surprised that he wanted to tell me then.

I went out to the garden and a few ladies came by and said I was expecting, I did not believe I went back into the kitchen and I was listening to the radio and the radio were explaning what to expect when you are pregnant. I knew it then that I was pregnant. Rashi was the first person I told and in her excitement she told the family.

Ahemji, Maaji, Motabhai and dhavar ji were there everyone had smiles on their face expect for Ahemji he was slightly confused, my heart broke wondering if he would accpect the baby and if he will remember what happened between us.

You see, his and mine, mine and his, love story was difficult, words can't express.

Present

Meera stopped reading there and was amazed by her parents love story, their story was difficult she realised that they had to climb the ladder to get where they are now.

Sorry if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes, comment or like it won't hurt

Edited by Deepikz - 27 February 2013 at 3:48am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-nilani-delsiHetpswasthiMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1XarinaNazimKiDewaniANJ4DivineDarknessNandiniRaizadaa

Go to top