Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: white.band

i thought u loved pics collection as ur our official pictocollectographer😆

reading dis made me think u have dis inner talent..do continue..it is going good...
meera bacha she dont noe de unearthen mysteries behind her parents..
waiting for it to unfold...
any way keep up dis work

Thank you so much.. yes i hidden talent i think everyone does.. Thank you again for the kind words
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Thank you all for the lovely comments I very appreciate it, looks like I'm a fab writer thanks to all the comments😳

Part 2

Meera continued reading..

What does it take to be loved or to feel loved? AhemJi took forever to see I was worthy to be in his life.

It started after I got educated, my cousin sister Rashi had got kidnapped, I like any sister went to save her' So it was dark, unframed night I went to rescue her running from the goons the building started to crumble' My world started to become bulrly and I went into coma not sure where I was when I got up.

All I remember from that night was the word, "Gopi!" After that I was in deep coma.

I got up once and saw AhemJi sleeping in the nearby sofa, I thought to myself he is doing what anyone would do being respectful and he did not care if I was not to be in his world.

Today AhemJi  treats me the utmost respect, love me and Meera to the core, as he says, " the only channels that keep his mind intact."

I have the most beautiful family, I love my family a lot and I am happy that kanaji have blessed me with this loving family.

So my love for AhemJi started when I set my eyes on his photo, it was love at first slight, I knew he was my Saathiya, the one I was meant to be with, but I did not know what a man I would marry.

AhemJi used to call me Gawar and hated the slight of me I even took back my vows. I showed him the utmost respect by putting my pallu on my head; this was a shield to cover my face until he started to melt'

During Janmashtami one year I was brave enough to go after some people who stole the kanaji statue, they hit me on the head and I fell unconscious I did not where I was when I got up. I was sitting on the chair and had my hands tied, my eyes opened and I saw the statue, I knew that I had to escape and take the statue back to the mandir.

So after drastic attempts I escaped made my way to the mandir with a lot pain I reached the bottom of the stairs towards the mandir' I showed the statue, my maaji and everyone was there AhemJi was there too, he looked worried I did not care I wanted to climb up and return the statue back in its place, so I attempted to climb and without noticing AhemJi came running down the stairs and he pulled me up and help me climb up, when we reach he quickly pull back his hand and I went to hug my maaji.

They say that love is blind, you can't what love is until you have dreamt it or know what it's like, I think this applied to AhemJi..

On night I had a dream where I was in his arms sleeping, I knew this is where I wanted be in his arms every morning as I get up.

Present:

Meera stopped there. She was quite shocked that her father was like that treated her mother very badly, she wondered what happened that made his ego burst.

I will end it there sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes.😊

Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Deepz Wonderful dear👏
 so Meera misintrepretd her dad that he is not teated his wife and her mom in a right way
till now she think of his dad as a hero but now she din't like the way he treats her
what ill be her next attempt waiting for the next part update soon⭐️
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: delsi

Wow Deepz Wonderful dear👏

so Meera misintrepretd her dad that he is not teated his wife and her mom in a right way

till now she think of his dad as a hero but now she din't like the way he treats her

what ill be her next attempt waiting for the next part update soon⭐️

to know how Ahem ego will take a few parts ... sry can't reveal much more.. i will update soon no worries.
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww' Nice update 😳

Its like re-living the old Saathiya ! Loved the whole update 😃

Precap is intersting lets see how meera comes up with ! 😲

Padukone keep updating 😳
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Muskii-

<font color="#6600ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Aww' Nice update😳</font>

<font color="#6600ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Its like re-living the old Saathiya ! Loved the whole update😃</font>

<font color="#6600ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Precap is intersting lets see how meera comes up with !😲</font>

<font color="#6600ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Padukone keep updating😳</font>

Thanks Sharma for this comment and the previous one.. Meera will find further down the track how her dad fell in love with Gopi
white.band thumbnail
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Glad you liked it and Thanks
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update Deepz😃

I am glad that Meera has finally read about her father's treatment of her mother. From here she will see how he changed himself at every step.😊  Lovely update and it reminded of the GoHem story that happened. Thank you😛
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update Deepu... So meera cme to knw abt hw her dad used to be... dnt worry Meera u r soon gonna see a changed Ahem... continue soon Deepu...