Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Be Intehaan (Limitless) Thankyou note page 32

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello people I got inspired to write a FF based on GoHem told on Gopis persectivie and Meera's  hope you enjoy. 

Be Intehaan (Limitless)

Prologue

Listen, what my heart says, 
Listen, listen for a while..
I have to stay in your arms all night long..
The morning will be in your arms..

Were the first lines that a teenage young girl read from a diary, the girl was no other than Meera. Meera sat and read her Mother's diary wanting to know how her parents met and fall in love and how she came into their lives so she continued..

Meera read loud

Limitless,
Love me without any limits..

Meera thought what does this mean love without limits? Is love possible without limits?? She knew that her mother was a kanaji devotee but it seemed like that she did not her mother at all. So Meera flipped the diary to the first page and started reading.

Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Index
Page 1 - Prologue
Page 1 - Index
Page 1- Part 1

Page 6 - Part 2

Page 9 - Part 3

Page 12 - part 4

Page 14 - part 5

Page 18 - part 6

Page 20 -part7

Page 23-part8

Page 26-part 9

Page 29 -part10

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Part

My name is Gopi Shah and I am married to a handsome young business Typhon named Ahem Modi, Modis are a respectful family. His mom came and chose me you see, she chose me as her bahu I did not know then why she chose me as her bahu and a wife for her son. Now writing this diary I do know.

I got married Un littertie you see, and his mom chose to hide that fact, he used to call me Gawar, this word would miffed my heart to pisses knowing I'm not good enough for him, AhemJi even told me that he had girlfriend and would get married to her as soon as possible this is when my world ended.

I and my cousin sister Rashi both married into the same family and ever since day one of my marriage I was getting into trouble for I use to take in the faults of Rashi.

For this reason I got the love of Ahemji really late.. He did not see my worth until I wanted to get educated and he even offered to teach me, this made my heart sing knowing that I was getting to spend some time with him. I knew he was melting too.. Seeing my determination into studying must said something to him that knows we are proud parents of a 12 year old, Meera.

Meera is our pride and joy, she is the person that resembles our love.

AhemJi did not remember that day when he made love to me, failed to understand until a spark trigged his memory. This day was the happiest I ever felt. He said "I Love You, Gopi" with joys of happiness I run down the stairs to kanaji my only friend, kanaji was there for the worse times, and the good but he was there right by my side.

AhemJi treats me know with the love and respect. He loves me without limitless.

Present:

Meera was intrigued by her mother's life she did not know what her mother had faced to get the love that has today and knew the lines:

Listen, what my heart says, 
Listen, listen for a while..
I have to stay in your arms all night long..
The morning will be in your arms..

Meant, this was her mother yearning for her husband's love.

I will end it there I hope you like it. Sorry if any spelling or grammar mistakes.๐Ÿ˜Š

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Res

Unres!
Wow deepz superb story yaar! First to comment. Yippeee.
Its amazing simply wonderful. Took us to the flash back of times where ahem treated gopi worse and made her life miserable. Please do continue sooon. Its superb and thanks a ton for the pm!Edited by MADHU.BARUN - 11 years ago
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WoW Deepz superb start ๐Ÿ‘
the limitless love story of Gohem i can't explain to you in word how iam feeling after reading the first 4 lines the start its just amazing plz continue soonโญ๏ธ
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my god , Oh my god ! My padukone came up with a FF ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘

Do I even need to say I like it , Heck yeah ! this one is superb  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reminded me of those previous gohem days ๐Ÿ˜›

A complete difference idea , keep updating

-Love from Sharma ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Muskii- - 11 years ago
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...awesome  deepika..๐Ÿ‘...first time today I am feeling happy about saathiya...was so pissed off after  watching todays episode, now  feeling those old days and cherishing memory lane...you are a fab writer, felt like reading a novel...comeon now continue soon๐Ÿ˜›
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MADHU.BARUN

Res

Unres!
Wow deepz superb story yaar! First to comment. Yippeee.
Its amazing simply wonderful. Took us to the flash back of times where ahem treated gopi worse and made her life miserable. Please do continue sooon. Its superb and thanks a ton for the pm!

Thanks Madu. i will continue soon.
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

thank u dear
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: delsi

WoW Deepz superb start๐Ÿ‘
the limitless love story of Gohem i can't explain to you in word how iam feeling after reading the first 4 lines the start its just amazing plz continue soonโญ๏ธ

that means alot Delsi don't worry will continue soon