Do you think Ranveer really changed?

sukhwinder thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have feeling whatever is happening like Ranveer promotion, new promo (Sahiba got hit on her belly) is and would be setup by Ranveer. May be he changed for sometime in between but after knowing Sahiba is carrying Daljeet's baby he made U turn. This is my personal opinion what you guys think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Its very hard to guess as we never know when the CVs would turn a person good or bad in the show. 
goldhorse thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It will depend on the CVs who will look to whoever's fans are the strongest. I am totally disillusioned by zee tv. I realize now that the story is not important but TRPs are - I can understand that TRPs are important but unfortunately TRPs depend on viewership which equates to fans. And sadly fans - well at least many fans - are interested only in their favorite actor or actress. Fans have a tendency to threaten to not watch the show etc. so Cvs end up trying to please fans in a bid to raise TRPs hence loss of integrity to the story. 

So my plea is not to the CVs but to FANS please in your blinded love for your idol don't force changes in the plot to favor your fan. This is not the only show that is being changed to please fans. 

kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^ @Goldhorse... I agree with ur comment especially d last paragraph! there r many shows as examples from most popular channels where d story is changed due to fans demands/threats to quit watching n their wish for seeing their fav actor being d centre of attention on d show, inturn CVs change d story, n somewhere d show itself gets destroyed due to lack of a cohesive story!

same is happening here, now sahiba just seems like a oppurtunistic person due to her confusion n what she is doing n saying!
ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don't agree,according to an interview of ekroop bedi playing roop in the show,she said that ranveer's character is not going to turn in negative  or ruined further 👏so i am quite sure that he is really a changed person Edited by ashish_suku - 11 years ago
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes its upto cvc they can change anything  ranveer should change thats good for the show 

cvc redeem ranvir he is the charm of the show positive ranveer can bring good vibes for the show 
sakshi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amanverma108

yes its upto cvc they can change anything  ranveer should change thats good for the show 

cvc redeem ranvir he is the charm of the show positive ranveer can bring good vibes for the show 

yes,you are absolutely right postive ranveer can bring good vibes for the show.he is the   charm of the.show.
Edited by simmi_rajiv27 - 11 years ago