Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

mytinypaintings

Goldie

mytinypaintings

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
First things first...take bow from an ardent admirer of your writing...you do have a way with words...you make every scene picturesque...how do you get to these beautiful scenarios that are full of love...I could picture that silk hanky and the japnese soup...you r such a positive person...it is evident in your writings and they leave an equally positive impact...actually dreamy impact...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two shot: Night In *COMPLETE* (Page 8)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonali_22

Goldie

sonali_22

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
amazing two shot...love the way you write..

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

First things first...take bow from an ardent admirer of your writing...you do have a way with words...you make every scene picturesque...how do you get to these beautiful scenarios that are full of love...I could picture that silk hanky and the japnese soup...you r such a positive person...it is evident in your writings and they leave an equally positive impact...actually dreamy impact...
Embarrassed This day has been so wonderfully pleasant; rainbows and unicorns. And, it just got better. Mytinypaintings, thank youHug Positive, I suppose. I am terrible at introspection, one of the reasons I stay miles away from Humanities.
This was a memory of sorts. I do not consciously have revenge fantasies. As long as you part ways with someone on good terms, I do not see any reason to put the other person down. 

mytinypaintings

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonnal_17

amazing two shot...love the way you write..
thank you very much. I do appreciate the appreciation.
Yes, I am the chair of the department of redundancy department. care to join?LOL

mytinypaintings

mytinypaintings

Goldie

mytinypaintings

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

Embarrassed This day has been so wonderfully pleasant; rainbows and unicorns. And, it just got better. Mytinypaintings, thank youHug Positive, I suppose. I am terrible at introspection, one of the reasons I stay miles away from Humanities.
This was a memory of sorts. I do not consciously have revenge fantasies. As long as you part ways with someone on good terms, I do not see any reason to put the other person down. 

very true

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iiDona

very true

Holy! I just realized what I said.Tongue

mytinypaintings

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Stunnerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
@iiDona: Nyc story!!!!Smile

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlz-rule

@iiDona: Nyc story!!!!Smile
thank you again

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.