Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Vsoujanya

Goldie

Vsoujanya

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
no my nap had to do with Chemistry! But is this os completed or is there more? and Donna its you! You have Rishab in this story! Wink Aww thats too cute! Hehe Madhu wishes you would disappear  lol LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two shot: Night In *COMPLETE* (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vsoujanya

no my nap had to do with Chemistry! But is this os completed or is there more? and Donna its you! You have Rishab in this story! Wink Aww thats too cute! Hehe Madhu wishes you would disappear  lol LOL
What do you think? Does this make sense on its own? Is this an ending?D'oh
Donna, that would be meLOL DW I have no wish to butt in. Rishabh's got a pair of eyes that finds everyone but Madhu. Ouch I will stay miles away if you are listening Madhu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vsoujanya

Vsoujanya

Goldie

Vsoujanya

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

What do you think? Does this make sense on its own? Is this an ending?D'oh
Donna, that would be meLOL DW I have no wish to butt in. Rishabh's got a pair of eyes that finds everyone but Madhu. Ouch I will stay miles away if you are listening Madhu.

Uh you gotta watch it, she's after you! LOL hehe 
No I don't really get the ending, well I guess like you said RK's got eyes for everyone but Madhu so he left with Donna which is you! LOL So beautiful is you, and not Madhu! Wink

mecrazy

Goldie

mecrazy

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
aweaomeee

DonnaHarvey

nichole92

Groupbie

nichole92

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
NICE POST

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

No I don't really get the ending, well I guess like you said RK's got eyes for everyone but Madhu so he left with Donna which is you! LOL So beautiful is you, and not Madhu! Wink
no it is not the ending. I would never write a story only to flatter myself. I will write up the rest soon.

Edited by iiDona - 13 February 2013 at 7:40pm

Vsoujanya

Vsoujanya

Goldie

Vsoujanya

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

no it is not the ending. I would never write a story only to flatter myself. I will write up the rest soon.

Thank God, waiting while doing my spanish homework and writing up my chem lab! Big smile

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Thank God, waiting while doing my spanish homework and writing up my chem lab! Big smile
looks like this one is out till tmrw. no chance of finishing tonight. I just napped over my laptop. 

Vsoujanya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.