Chat Clubs

{ L O V E R S P R O P O S A L } (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
ohh n.. salman khan, arjun kapoor, sid malhotra, varun dhawan, andrew garfield, and manish raisinghani :3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{ L O V E R S P R O P O S A L } (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yum_SR

IF-Sizzlerz

Yum_SR

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I love SR...HeartEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

janhavi58

tani18

tani18

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
DEAR ZAYN MALIK,

YOU HAVE GIVEN ME LIFE IN EVERYTHING YOU DO. YOUR SMILE WARMS MY HEART WHEN I AM FEELING SAD OR DOUBTING MY PLACE IN THIS WORLD. YOUR WORDS SPEAK VOLUMES TO ME ABOUT MY CHARACTER AND HOW SUPPORTIVE YOU ARE IN EVERYTHING I DO. YOUR LOVE FILLS ME WITH MOTIVATION I NEED TO CONTINUE TO PUSH FORWARD ON THIS LONG AND WINDING ROAD OF LIFE.YOU COMPLETE THE PARTS OF ME THAT I STRUGGLE TO PERFECT WITHIN MYSELF. EVERY DAY I REALIZE MORE AND MORE THAT LIFE WITHOUT YOU IN IT, BY MY SIDE AS MY LOVE WOULD NOT BE A LIFE NOT LIVED TO THE FULLEST. YOU LIFT ME UP, AND I WANT TO GIVE YOU THE SAME KIND OF JOY THE REST OF THE DAYS OF OUR LIFE….I LOVE YOU!!

DEAR VIRAT KOHLI,

I MAY NOT BE GOOD AT GRAMMAR OR WRITING LOVE POEMS. I DONT NO HOW TO DRAW WELL OR SING A SINGLE MUSIC NOTE.WHEN IT COMES TO MY KNOWLEDGE OF STYLE AND FASHION...WELL THATS EASY TO SEE...I CAN COOK YOU DINNER IF THERE IS A MICROWAVE...I CAN OPEN YOUR CAR DOOR FOR YOU...MY SENSE OF HUMOUR MAKES YOU LAUGH AND MY GENTLENESS MAKE YOU SMILE...THERE MAY NOT BE A LOT TO ME...BUT I KNOW HOW TO LOVE..AND I KNOW HOW TO SHARE...AND I WANT TO SHARE MY LOVE WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES...I LOVE YOU!!

girl_rocks

IF-Dazzler

girl_rocks

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Heart Zayn Mallik Heart

Dear Zayn,
 i have been your fan since starting not only of your voice but also for the look you maintain...i like you being most shy member of group...i have always loved you nd will love you forever and ever...i just total fida on you...i first time saw your eyes and tht very moment i had fallen you...i know m late but its always to be late then to be never...ohk without waiting ...ZAYN MALLIK I LOVE YOU!!!!HeartEmbarrassed will you be my life ????

Heart Ian Somerhalder Heart
Dear Ian,
the only vampire i love!!!! u made me love vampire!!!! i had always love you...you have always been down to earth personality which makes me fall for you even badly...and your smile kills me everyday.....its like "you have got tht smile tht lightens up my world"...i know m not good at words nor good at expressing my feeling but i love each and every thing about you.....
ohk its time i say you what i think so...IAN SOMEHALDER I LOVE YOU !!!!!HeartEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Salman-Khan-Fantani18

tani18

tani18

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girl_rocks

Heart Zayn Mallik Heart

Dear Zayn,
 i have been your fan since starting not only of your voice but also for the look you maintain...i like you being most shy member of group...i have always loved you nd will love you forever and ever...i just total fida on you...i first time saw your eyes and tht very moment i had fallen you...i know m late but its always to be late then to be never...ohk without waiting ...ZAYN MALLIK I LOVE YOU!!!!HeartEmbarrassed will you be my life ????

Heart Ian Somerhalder Heart
Dear Ian,
the only vampire i love!!!! u made me love vampire!!!! i had always love you...you have always been down to earth personality which makes me fall for you even badly...and your smile kills me everyday.....its like "you have got tht smile tht lightens up my world"...i know m not good at words nor good at expressing my feeling but i love each and every thing about you.....
ohk its time i say you what i think so...IAN SOMEHALDER I LOVE YOU !!!!!HeartEmbarrassed

not done...i already proposed zayn...hes mine...

Salman-Khan-Fan

Salman-Khan-Fan

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
ASAD ZOYA
RK MADHU
ARNAV KHUSHI
MAAN GEET
IAN NINA
SALMAN KHAN

Edited by Krutika-no1-fan - 17 February 2013 at 4:17am

adaarocks

Groupbie

adaarocks

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I wanna propose to my dream girl Adaa Khan...Only for her i came to I-F..

Edited by adaarocks - 17 February 2013 at 4:27am

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Res my list is comingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hifzaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.