Chat Clubs

{ L O V E R S P R O P O S A L } (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Ok reserved because my list is long: Harshad Chopra, Varun Dhawan, Salman Khan, Hasan Zaidi, Aditya Srivastava, Dayanand Shetty, and a few more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salman-Khan-Fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{ L O V E R S P R O P O S A L } (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Zahara, ahhh, CMM Day Dreaming

Loved him since OTH times! Embarrassed

ZAHARA.

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Without the sky there will be no moon and sun..

That's how i am without Varun & Siddharth, I am not who i am...
LOL
My list goes on..,but that's just it for nowLOLWink

Nikki_Titli

..Sana...

Goldie

..Sana...

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Karan Singh Grover,Vivian Dsena and Barun Sobti<3

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
OMG! BannananaROFLROFLROFL Thank you thank youHugHug NO! I love that nicknameBlushing Potato bag.. seriously?ROFLROFL

My proposal.. bahut log hai, time kam hai Stern Smile So I am gonna run away without proposing..

p.s Baruns first on my listBlushing i mish my BSDisapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Salman-Khan-FanTemptations.-Alina.Bigbang_GD

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
oh wow nice thread...but whom should I propose?Stern SmileConfused...my list is very long u know...don't u blv?ok let me tell u my list...Wink...my first crush is SRK...I have a crush on him when I can't talk properly...I don't know my name but I know his name...Embarrassed...but then...Hritik,Jhon,KSG(DMG time),Karan Wahi(Remix time),Karan Patel(Kasturi time),Rajeev Khandelwal(KTH time),Vivian(PKYEK time),Siddhant Karnick(Remix time),Ashish Kapoor(DEK time) n the list go on...but this all r my ex now...right now I have crush on my Mohitwa..well not from now but from the time when I first saw him in tv...long time ago I have a crushed on him...Siddharth Malhotra,Varun Dhawan,Randeep Hooda(don't you dare to say anything about this.Angry)...Robert Pattinson,Joseph Morgan they all r my present crush but my true love is...none other then Ian...now how I propose him...even if I imagine that he's standing infront of me then I'll faint..Blushing..I'll say..

Me:Ian..Blushing
Ian:yes?
Me:look m a straight forward girl..so I told u everything clearly...and I want to say u that I...I don't care whom u love but m 100% sure that I love you and if you don't love me it's fine but I'll love you forever with my heart and soul and always wait for you till my last breath..Embarrassed
Ian:Confused
Me:what?Disapprove
Ian:no..it's just...uh...m speechless...it's just that..um noone ever proposed me like that...Embarrassed...always I propose the girls..this is the first time someone propose me...Big smile..I love you too...Wink
Me:eh...really?Embarrassed...then what about ur GF?Tongue
Ian:forget about her..m with you n ur mine only mine..
ME:Blushing

P.S.-seriously don't think of proposing Ian...Angry..he's only mine..n I post first so he's mine...Embarrassed

Edited by deboleena.manna - 15 February 2013 at 12:26am

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
^debo m gonna propose IAN tooo, he is my only hollywood loveBlushing

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Ok reserved because my list is long: Harshad Chopra, Varun Dhawan, Salman Khan, Hasan Zaidi, Aditya Srivastava, Dayanand Shetty, and a few more.

huh!!!! u dont love me KHOTEEEShocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.