Fan Fictions

A Swaron OS ( Valentine series ) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Trouble_Magnet

Trouble_Magnet

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Great OS..

Looking forward to the next chapter..

Please do PM me the next time you update..:) :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Swaron OS ( Valentine series ) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
partner..waiting for the next partEmbarrassed

Anu_TanHa

IF-Stunnerz

Anu_TanHa

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Please Nehal Update Smileor we have to wait for next ValentineLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
partner..waiting for the next partEmbarrassed
Update plzzz

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
@ Deepy: I think she will update next part on next Valentine! ROFL

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanya_Swaronluv

@ Deepy: I think she will update next part on next Valentine! ROFL
TANYA aise mat bol..my partner is not lazyy like meEmbarrassed

Nehal92

Goldie

Nehal92

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Sorry guys i know this part has been delayed a lot :P Blame my hectic schedule for thatDead so here goes the last part of the OS hope you all like it. And...No more of my bakwaas and here is the next part. Tongue

L' ARMOUR FAIT MAL ( Love hurts )

Part 2

He closed his eyes as the numbness took over him and he was being pulled with a force inside the OT.

It had been a month since he had left Sharon and got admitted in the hospital for his operation.

Only he knew how his world had turned upside down when the doctor had announced him about his Brain tumor.

He very well knew what he means for Sharon, if she would have seen him suffering, If he died in front of her, She won't be able to bear it.

He had not lost hope and fought hard with his illness, for her.

He wanted to live for her'but fate had some different plans for him.

The day he left her he stopped fighting, he surrendered against fate. He has lost his live, his Sharon.

He closed his eyes thinking about the beautiful memories spent with her for the one last time before the anesthesia took him to an unknown world.

Rey promised Sharon's dad that he will marry her. He requested her father to wait until the child was born as Sharon was not in a condition to accept all the sudden changes in her life.

Time passed, and the pain just increased with the flowing time.

He lay lifeless in some hospital, in some corner of the city. She just lived like a lifeless body.

Rey tried his level best to get her normal but she hardly said anything'..

She just sat in one corner thinking about him all day and night'.even the water flowing from her eyes had dried'but her love for him grew every second.

Rey had created the weakling dazzling divide all over again and this time with a stronger base.

He vents his anger on each of them'and Sharon's condition was a strong reason behind it.

He had not tried to find Swayam 'he believed its better he is not in Sharon's life.

For him, he had done the damage he wanted to do.

Months passed, she lived on with his part in her. And he lay in coma state fighting every second with fate.

His every organ was dying but his heart refused to stop'it ran at an unnatural speed. Shouting her name, asking him to get up and run back to her.

One night, the angels cried witnessing the two souls in pain. It rained heavily as if it flowed to destroy the world in which the two can't be together.

A loud noise startled the hospital as the nurse attending him shouted for doctors.

A group of doctors stood around him piercing his body with various pipes and injections and he got seizures and he shouted in pain.

His actions began violent and he tried removing the piercing pipes which cause him pain.

He hands were tied to the side and he got restless in pain and shouted her name.

She jerked up from sleep '' she heard his voice.

Rey came running to her room.

Sharon'.what happened??

He needs me Rey'. He is calling for me. She said

Sharon got down from her bed' taking turns in her room getting restless.

Rey'he needs me'..take me to him.. she cried

Rey shook her holding her shoulders'. He is not here Sharon! He left you.

The pain once again hit him and he shouted for her'.

As the pain struck him she felt a sudden rush of pain in her stomach'..

As the pain increased within her ''.she heard his voice calling for her.

Rey took her to hospital'. The doctors took her to labor room and took him for some test'

Their beds crossed and their hands touched'.

Filling life in him'..

She felt his fingers brush against hers'' and his heart shouted.

She is here'.your life is here. Get up and go to her. She is here'

His heart chanted her name and his eyelids struggled to open..

She turned her head sideways and saw him' She saw him'her life..lying lifeless on the bed.

They took him '.and she couldn't stop them.

She refused to go in and got down the bed'nurses tried stopping her''..

But she refused to let them help her'.

Rey just came in time and held her not letting her go'..

Rey' Swayam'I saw him,... he is pain'.lemme go'please'..she cried..

Aaah! She shouted as her pain was unbearable.

Rey didn't listen to her and thought she is missing him at this time..her pain increased and she was taken in'..

They both were taken in two diff direction'.away from each other but still connected to each other.

His eyes struggles to open...on the other side she shouted in pain''

She shouted his name and then relaxed as she heard their baby crying voice'.

At the very moment he too won the battle and opened his eyes..

The baby suddenly stopped crying and smiles as she came to know that her muma and papa are soon going to be together forever.

As the angels sent her down'marking the beginning of the new chapters of their lives''

Rey for once thought about Sharon's words and decided to check for Swayam.

He was walking by when he saw him inside lying on the bed..On enquiring with the doctors he came to know about his illness and he was in coma for last 8 months.

The doctors said it was a miracle that he opened his eyes ..they had tried their level best from past 8 months to improve his condition but they failed'

They were shocked about how he opened his eyes today and his reports are all fine..

Rey was shocked hearing all this'.. he knew how he had opened his eyes today'

It was because of Sharon'.he felt her near him.

You were right Sharon' You were all he needed. Rey smiled.

He went in and met him'. Swayam just asked him about Sharon .

Sleep now Swayam'. Relax. Your Sharon is fine. Rey said'

The next morning when Sharon opened her eyes she found Rey sitting beside her'.

Rey..where is my baby?? She asked

She is fine'nurses are cleaning her. She is getting ready for the big day. After all she is going to meet her parents today.

Sharon eyes filled with tears and she looked at Rey with questioning eyes.

Rey told her everything about Swayam and took her to his room.

The door opened and the light fell on his eyes'he opened them to find her standing at the door.

His eyes saw her' he felt as he was born with a new life and he was blessed with her love again.

She walked towards him tears flowing from both the eyes'..he tried to get up'.

The next moment she was beside him...she made him sit comfortably and sat next to him.

She rubbed her hands over his bandaged forehead'.tears flowed as she felt his pain.

He started at her without blinking for a second '.he was scared she would vanish.

Their eyes met'..and the next second they were in each other arms hugging each other'

They cried their hearts out'

Why didn't you tell me Swayam?? Why?? She questioned

I am sorryyy Sharon'. I had lost all hope that I will surv'.

She didn't let him complete his sentence'.

Don't you dare speak '.I will not leave you if you try going an inch away from me or even think about it.

I love you Sharon''

I love you too Swayam'. I love you.

She placed urgent kisses on his face and again took him in a hug.

They remained like that for a long time..it was then Swayam noticed Sharon in the hospital wear and got worried.

Sharon'.why are you in Hospital clothes?? Are you okay?? Are you hurt?? What happened Sharon?? Answer me. He shouted.

The door opened and Rey walked in holding a small angel in his hand'and Swayam stared at him with a shock expression.

He looked at Sharon and she nodded. His happiness knew no limit today.

Rey came and handed him his daughter.

Here is your junior siren! Best of luck dude you have got one more siren to take care of. Rey said sympathetically.

His hand trembled as he held her in his hands'.he looked at her and then at Sharon.

Rey placed an assuring hand on his shoulder and then went out leaving the small family behind.

The small angel smiled at him'.who was in between her parents and looked at them with an awe expression.

Her smile is just like you Swayam! Sharon said kissing on her angels cheeks.

Thank you Sharon! Thank you for giving me such a beautiful gift.

His life took a turn once again but this time for good. He had his love and sign of their love beside him.

He recovered very soon with Sharon and his angel on his side.

He soon was discharged'.and within a week he married Sharon and took her and her angel Tanya with him.

Their love was pure and it passed all the hurdles and they had finally won the battle.

Two hearts won the battle of love. The other heart determined to find his love again and get her back'

Taking hope in his heart and love for her'Rey left in search of Kria to get his love back.

Now you turn to do you work. Do hit the like tab and leave your comments it means a lot.Embarrassed

Nehal Wink

Edited by Nehal92 - 06 March 2013 at 7:27am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06stuti199530121986sheryl27tinad3swaronehad3devsuchiLawrentian_214HadesAsh.SwaronstarryLove_skrockstar2340crazyblazytry2149rinkubathija12swaron20Hafsa94sirani07d3iansccubedtabkool kanzSmiley1279venusrockzdollyduatrisha19reet_26amipatel2sachi123apy_swaron_Deepika_TannuVsmSwaRonTwinkle_d3GayatriJethanizk456789VruShan_MaNansweetcherry95MirageSwaronHPHolic-3SanskritiSCrazy4AshVikLassi_TanHaswaron9113DanCing_DiVa_SKKriShaReYamSuni1986shaani2209marauderJoshua_TANHAAnu_TanHa

HPHolic-3

IF-Rockerz

HPHolic-3

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Res
Unres
Lol I m first I can't believe it.Credit goes to my stalking skills LOL
Coming to os
Well first I read last few lines of ending to make sure that It will end on a good note or not n when I read rey left in search of kria I instantly start reading from starting LOL.I know I m sounding like an Idiot but I can't help it.
Ah I knew that swayam was suffering from some disease thatswhy he left her.But u penned down it perfectly.
I really loved the part where swayam shouted sharon's name n she stood up to find her swayam.Its seems like a movie scene.Hero in coma but when he felt his herione near him he instantly gets well..:p
Rey is a good friend.He just tried to protect sharon.Lol now swayam have to take care of two sires n who knows junior one will be more naughty.
I really liked ur sharon I mean in this os n in addicted to love,she never stop loving swayam.She always have faith that her love is true n swayam will come back to her.
In short amazing os
Loved it

Edited by sadiyaswaron - 08 March 2013 at 11:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nehal92KriShaReYam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top