Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Awesome post AK.. had me laughing throughout..

Thanks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarslmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentine, Love and Marriage. (Page 4)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Enjoyed reading it..but would die if my hubby thinks this way!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarankur281hateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

Enjoyed reading it..but would die if my hubby thinks this way!!!

Don't think, just laugh, both of you.

Laugh will be the best gift on V-day.

This post is just humour.

sameersaagarpiyualka

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged

I feel some teasing between husband and wife also adds  love...in the relationship...always goody-goody-mutual admiration would never add anything to the realtionship...my husband after very meal ( which is served by me) become natmastak...fold his hands and bows his head...I just enjoy this!!!...If some old aunty of his says...ye kya hai...na koi chodi, na gale mein khuch...he simply says aunty kya apko mujhe do roti aaram ki khate dekh kar  acha nahin lag raha hai...meri basi -basai ghristhi mein aag laga rahi ho aap.. i find these small things make marriage go...

sameersaagarhateme2anusha.cochin

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

I feel some teasing between husband and wife also adds  love...in the relationship...always goody-goody-mutual admiration would never add anything to the realtionship...my husband after very meal ( which is served by me) become natmastak...fold his hands and bows his head...I just enjoy this!!!...If some old aunty of his says...ye kya hai...na koi chodi, na gale mein khuch...he simply says aunty kya apko mujhe do roti aaram ki khate dekh kar  acha nahin lag raha hai...meri basi -basai ghristhi mein aag laga rahi ho aap.. i find these small things make marriage go...

I am of similar philosophy.

These small things are like diamond

in relationship. it add spices to our lives.

sameersaagarankur281

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Yeah I agree as my mum is from India she told me no one really celebrated Valentine's Day only since the past 5-10 years has it evolved and it still is more common is big cities like Mumbai and Delhi it isn't celebrated in rural villages! I don't know my personal view as I have never celebrated Valentine's Day with anyone as of yet... but I think it is a day for people to pamper their other half a little bit more than usual however I agree with Adi when he said everyday should be made special with the one you love! Heart Nice post and I heard the song too it was very apt!

sameersaagarankur281hateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

Yeah I agree as my mum is from India she told me no one really celebrated Valentine's Day only since the past 5-10 years has it evolved and it still is more common is big cities like Mumbai and Delhi it isn't celebrated in rural villages! I don't know my personal view as I have never celebrated Valentine's Day with anyone as of yet... but I think it is a day for people to pamper their other half a little bit more than usual however I agree with Adi when he said everyday should be made special with the one you love! Heart Nice post and I heard the song too it was very apt!

Hi Sonia, don't restrict your love for 

only 1 day out of 365 days.

Like Adi, make everyday special.

sameersaagarTacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Originally posted by Sonia17

Hi Sonia, don't restrict your love for 

only 1 day out of 365 days.

Like Adi, make everyday special.
Yeah I agree! Heart Waiting for those days eagerly! Wink Day Dreaming

sameersaagarhateme2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.