Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

~:.:Happy Birthday Sonia aka Predator.:.:~ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

-Insight-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiorRouge.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:.:Happy Birthday Sonia aka Predator.:.:~ (Page 9)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday.

DiorRouge.

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Dear Sonia... 

Wish u a very very Happy Birthday Party

May u have a great ...grand day ...ahead..!

DiorRouge.

surbhiholic

IF-Addictz

surbhiholic

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
happy birthday

DiorRouge.

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Dear Sonia... 

Wish u a very very Happy Birthday Party

May u have a great ...grand day ...ahead..!

Thank you Tanu, you're such a darling! Hug

Armu4eva

-Ravjot-

Channel Moderator

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Predator.

Ravs Di, you never seize to amaze me! I've always been your fan and you've finally arrived! I feel like a celebrity nowStern SmileLOL Tbh, I'd always eves drop into your conversation with others, and laugh at how funny you are. LOL LOL You should've joined in! Next time I demand you make an appearance Cool
You're message is just TOO awesome! Thank you for sparing some time to wish me, I feel honored! Embarrassed Hug  I feel honored that you think so highly of meStern Smile And I'm surprisedthat this means so much to you. A bit overwhelming but usually it's supposed to be the birthday girl who should be overwhelmedno? Anywho, hope your day of janam was a blast [8D]

Edited by -Ravjot- - 16 February 2013 at 5:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadDiorRouge.

Poojakumari

Groupbie

Poojakumari

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Happy B'day Soniaa...God bless you.. :)

DiorRouge.

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Hello Hello! HugHugHug

Kaisan ho? Tongue

Oh God! That is exactly how our conversation always starts. You are the best coolbie I have come across on India-Forums. Honestly. It just plain sucks that this thread came up soo late. Sorry! EmbarrassedSleepy

Anyway, so I hear that it's your birthday?

HAPPYY BIRTHDAAAYYY! Party

You're a genuinely nice person, remain the same and never change! NEVER! Blushing

You are always going to remain predator ji to me! Because you're just that and not Sonia. LOLLOL

I made a little something for you. Please excuse the crappiness. It's just like it is. My GIF thing crashed, so it's only the signatures. Embarrassed Hope you like 'em and have a greaaat day! Because you deserve it.

Love youuu!
Saraaa. 

To begin with, THANK YOU SO MUCH for making this thread for me, on my birthday. Even if it was late or last minute, I cannot thank you enough for at least remembering that it was my 23rd, and getting something done for me! *that good feeling of being special* Hug

I'd love it if you preferred calling me Predator. There's a secret to why I love this word, it relates to my dangerous love story LOL Kabhi fursat mein, I'll tell you. 

And dude! I don't have you on WhatsApp. Broken Heart

I've loved all the gifts you made, on all my ever green favorite couples! Loooved them and using them ASAP! Day Dreaming

Hey hey hey. I'm definitely not the best coolbie here, let's not get into a fight with other coolbies Wink ROFL But wait, may be not the best, but surely the coolest one around right?  ROFL Too much blowing of my own trumpet.

It's hardly been a few months that I've known you, like since you became a Coolbie for IPK. I do remember seeing you around when you were a part of the Retro group? (I'm guessing I got the name wrong) After IPK, bang on! I became your fan. LOL I know this is like the lamest thing ever, but yes. It's 100% true!

So at the end of the day, I'm SO glad we became friends, I hope this goes a long way!
And if you ever ever ever come to London, please knock on my door, I'd love to serve you and have some time with the kids! Cool

Thank you so much, and love youuu Hug HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.OnlyHope

Post Reply New Post

Go to top