Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

~:.:Happy Birthday Sonia aka Predator.:.:~ (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Soniaaa! The best team mate I could ever work with, and I mean it! How many teams are we in anyway? EHM, NL, BC..and hopefully manyyy more to come! :D

Sooo it's the big day! Bachi bari horahi hai! LOL

Wish you  a veryyy Happy Birthday!!! HugHug

You're a sweetheart and such an honest person...someone whom everyone would love to interact and work with <3
May Allah bless you and shower you with happiness and blessings all year round and foreverrr!

Love you! Hug
Fariha

Fairy, you pretty young girl! Hug Hug
Didn't realize this before, but your nick name compliments you!

Those words coming from you, mean A LOT for me! You know, I've always respected you the way you are, despite being my senior in all those places, you've never acted like one, you've always been just SO friendly, anyone call fall in love with you! During the initial days of EHM, I was actually scared of interacting with you. But with time, I realized you're such a gem Embarrassed And now that we're working together in so many other things, I've become all the more comfortable with you! Toh ab kabhi if I do wrong, feel free to smack a few harsh words to me, I won't mind Tongue

For this surprise, and you wishing me more than once, thank you sooo much!
I'm so honored!

I swear if I could, I would've dedicated a whole thread to you in EHM. And I BET all them team members in EHM, BC, NL would agree with me! I've never come across anyone here who's as sweet as you, you never get angry! Geeez! I mean how can't you?
And that's what makes me like you all the more.

So pleaaase, remain the same forever, you're my OnlyHope! Wink

Love youuu Fairy! Hug

With this, I just realized something. It's been a year and a half since I've known you. And I've always called you Fairy. (Well initially because it was on your username, and I didn't know you real name LOL) but even after I did, I was more comfortable with calling you Fairy. BUTTT now, I feel it's time for a new name. It's going to take me long, real long to make up a nick name for you, because you're too special to have any random one. So wait for it!

Mwaah Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bonbon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:.:Happy Birthday Sonia aka Predator.:.:~ (Page 10)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crystalalena

IF-Sizzlerz

crystalalena

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Sonia..God bless you.and May ur all dreams come true.

christiandior.

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
^ Ameen, thank you! :)

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
happy birthday sonia

christiandior.

shampion

shampion

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
aha nice

-Premeena-

Goldie

-Premeena-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sonia! Hug  Hug
Hope it's a wonderful day ahead :)
Xxx

christiandior.

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Predator.

To begin with, THANK YOU SO MUCH for making this thread for me, on my birthday. Even if it was late or last minute, I cannot thank you enough for at least remembering that it was my 23rd, and getting something done for me! *that good feeling of being special* Hug AWWW. I'm glad I could do this for you! HugHugHugHug

I'd love it if you preferred calling me Predator. There's a secret to why I love this word, it relates to my dangerous love story LOL Kabhi fursat mein, I'll tell you.  ARE YOU SERIOUS? Bataaaoo! Bas, you have to tell me this. Big smileBig smile

And dude! I don't have you on WhatsApp. Broken Heart I'm PMing you my number. NOW! ADD MEEE!

I've loved all the gifts you made, on all my ever green favorite couples! Loooved them and using them ASAP! Day Dreaming Yaaay! I'm glad you like them. Tongue

Hey hey hey. I'm definitely not the best coolbie here, let's not get into a fight with other coolbies Wink ROFL But wait, may be not the best, but surely the coolest one around right?  ROFL Too much blowing of my own trumpet. YOU are the best one! I'm telling you. Kissi ko lagta hai toh lagay bura! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL You're amazingg! Big smileEmbarrassed

It's hardly been a few months that I've known you, like since you became a Coolbie for IPK. I do remember seeing you around when you were a part of the Retro group? (I'm guessing I got the name wrong) After IPK, bang on! I became your fan. LOL I know this is like the lamest thing ever, but yes. It's 100% true! It was the Retro Podcast Group! My title was taken away soon after that post I made though. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL AWWW. HugHugHugHug

So at the end of the day, I'm SO glad we became friends, I hope this goes a long way!
And if you ever ever ever come to London, please knock on my door, I'd love to serve you and have some time with the kids! Cool I knowww. I'm so so so so glad we're friends now. Bas done hai, when I come to London, we musttt meet up!

Thank you so much, and love youuu Hug HugHug Loveee youuu! HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior.OnlyHope

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Predator.

Originally posted by OnlyHope

Soniaaa! The best team mate I could ever work with, and I mean it! How many teams are we in anyway? EHM, NL, BC..and hopefully manyyy more to come! :D

Sooo it's the big day! Bachi bari horahi hai! LOL

Wish you  a veryyy Happy Birthday!!! HugHug

You're a sweetheart and such an honest person...someone whom everyone would love to interact and work with <3
May Allah bless you and shower you with happiness and blessings all year round and foreverrr!

Love you! Hug
Fariha

Fairy, you pretty young girl! Hug Hug
Didn't realize this before, but your nick name compliments you!

Those words coming from you, mean A LOT for me! You know, I've always respected you the way you are, despite being my senior in all those places, you've never acted like one, you've always been just SO friendly, anyone call fall in love with you! During the initial days of EHM, I was actually scared of interacting with you. But with time, I realized you're such a gem Embarrassed And now that we're working together in so many other things, I've become all the more comfortable with you! Toh ab kabhi if I do wrong, feel free to smack a few harsh words to me, I won't mind Tongue

For this surprise, and you wishing me more than once, thank you sooo much!
I'm so honored!

I swear if I could, I would've dedicated a whole thread to you in EHM. And I BET all them team members in EHM, BC, NL would agree with me! I've never come across anyone here who's as sweet as you, you never get angry! Geeez! I mean how can't you?
And that's what makes me like you all the more.

So pleaaase, remain the same forever, you're my OnlyHope! Wink

Love youuu Fairy! Hug

With this, I just realized something. It's been a year and a half since I've known you. And I've always called you Fairy. (Well initially because it was on your username, and I didn't know you real name LOL) but even after I did, I was more comfortable with calling you Fairy. BUTTT now, I feel it's time for a new name. It's going to take me long, real long to make up a nick name for you, because you're too special to have any random one. So wait for it!

Mwaah Hug

it's so mean of me to go through and read the messages you've sent to each other but may i just say that you two are ADORABLE, no joke. I was nervous at first when i started PMing fari and was very formal, as she knows ROFL, but then i realised, she's just another me Embarrassed i love you both gorgeous girlies <3 and i thought that i would just keep this all in my head and not end up posting it because i'd seem like a creep but here i am commenting and i don't even know what to say anymore because i feel so stupid...all i know is that i've written one paragraph and my opinion hasn't changed...the way you two talk to each other is so cute i can't explain. tell me i'm a screwed up mess. 

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 20 February 2013 at 2:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior.OnlyHope

Post Reply New Post

Go to top