Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh my GOD! Sonia!! <33 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) Wish you have an amazing birthday! You're truly an asset to our forum!  Best wishes <3 :)

Munni-you took my song 😳 
PS-The thread is GORGEOUS! :)
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sonia!!! Happy Birthday love!!! πŸ€— I am so super sorry that I kinda sorta almost missed it... but you know how the exams have been :/ 
Anyways, I hope you had a great day, got tons of gifts and ate lots of cake (and saved some for us too πŸ˜†).
Edited by |Persephone| - 11 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

SoniaπŸ€—

Here's wishing u many many many more !!!!

Best Wishes Always !!!

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GEEEZZZ!!!!

Fairy & Saraa, first things first. PANEER PASTA?!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ - this was the BIGGEST surprise for me. I was just sharing my dukh bhari kahaani, didn't know you you'd reveal it here! πŸ€£ This is the most phantastic birthday ever!

PS- I LOVED all the gifts! WHY did you make SO many? I only have space for three/four in my dabba! You didn't have to! But I promise to use ALL  

PPS- I've read all your messages! & this is so ironic, because you two, are the only ones in the entire I-F, whom I respect, for all your contributions towards your respective forums and this whole place! There's never a day where you two don't live up to anyone's expectations.

PPPS- I'll be back with replies for your messages in the evening.

PPPS- Love you girlsss! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RES for me too.

Replies for ALL my girlies here.

For now, i love youu all & thank youuu for the wishes! πŸ€— πŸ€— 

-- Edit --

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

:.:MESSAGES:.:

-Stutz-

Happy Birthdayyy Nikammi!!!! *badi wali jhappi*
Aaj toh special shikaar kiya hoga nai? Hahaha! Birthday hai Valentines Day hai.. Big party na?
Which animals are coming for JS' party :p paaltu hai ya sab teri tarah junglee.. Lol

ok ok.. I'll keep mum.. Phy has rotten my brain and sense of hunor :| Have a LOVELY day JS! Have an amazing year and wishing you all the happiness in life!

It has been a year since I have got to know you..and the memories are nothing but amazing! Your friendship I cherish, your help I respect! You're seriously a gem <3 *gets sentimental* lmao!

Can't wait to meet you! M cominnnggg :D 

gift you've got already.. Toh abhi k liye bye :* ILY! Muah!

-Stuti 

HAHAHAHA! Nikammi! I'll definitely get you back for the JS joke! Watch out! πŸ€£
I've already replied you earlier, but I'll do it once again just to show my love. πŸ˜†
Thank you SO much for double the wishes, and your personal gift too, LOVED IT <3 you're my special Bob! Can't love you more for everything SB!
Come back jaldi, I can't wait to see you in a few months either & ace 'em exams and please please leave FB for sometime! πŸ˜Ž
Love youuu more πŸ€— πŸ€—
-RD-

Dear (Soni Kudi πŸ˜³πŸ˜†) SoniaπŸ€—

In the soft gleaming night of stars
May all your dreams come true
May every star of every night 
Bring love ,joy , health and loads of success to you
Happy Happy Bday !!!!

Best Wishes
Pooja

What's Soni Kudi?! Pooja, I honestly think the Jungli Shikari name is enough for me here! πŸ˜²
Anyhoo, without the new name, thank you sooo much for the wishes Poo! <3 πŸ€—

Visha_Dhami

Dear Sonia,

I've known you for sometimes now. Such a sweet girl with a sweet name but scaring others with the name Predator πŸ˜† How lucky you are that your Birthday is same date as Valentine's Day 
I would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday and Happy Valentines Day. May god bless you always. 

I could not make you a gift in time but you can always drop me a PM if you want a creation. Have a Great day ahead πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for understanding my dil ki baat Visha! Actually for my birthday, I did get lots of gifts and surprises, but nothing for Vals Day. But it's all good! At least I had all the attention πŸ˜‰ It's all right! Your good wishes, dil se, is all I want and need! Amen! Thank youuu! πŸ˜³

*Khushii*

H e l l o ! ! !  JS!! Humari      J u n g l i      S h i k a r i .  
Many many happy returns of the day πŸ€— May God bless you with all the happiness you deserve and you find yourself a pati soon πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Erm yea... one more year went by. Did ya even realize? πŸ˜›Hope you have many more new and great memories to add.  
H a p p y     B i r t h d a y       a g a i n      a n d      e n j o y       t h e       d a y      =D 
Loads of love,  
Khushi.  
Ps: burdened with school work. Gift baadmein πŸ˜³

Gift ke liye no need! I only need everyone's good wishes for me! Going through some tough times here. No food at home πŸ€£ Kush, you're such a darling, love the way you treat everyone in an equal manner! It's been a great journey knowing you, hope it does get better with a whole load of memories to come in the future! Good luck with your studies too! Love youu! πŸ€—

KS_Shreya

Happy Birthday Sonia!!! May all your wishes come true!!

Thank you Shreya!

-Deepali88-

πŸ₯³Happy Birthday SoniaπŸ₯³
Wish you many many happy returns of the day 
May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots and lots of love ,success and happiness in life ...Enjoy this day to the fullest .
I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things That m
akes you so special, not just on your special day, But on every day of the year!

Joy is what I wish for you
Success in everything you do
Hope all your dreams come true
And luck may not leave you.
May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shinning dreams..
Lots Of Love and Hugs

Deepali

Musical Happy Birthday Scraps for Orkut, Myspace

Deeps! Mein tera kya karuuu? Itne saare gifts? Thank you so much! You never forget anyone's birthday here! I hope I don't miss out on yours too :P I'm messing, I would never! PS- I also though you were 88 born like Fairy! Just thought of confessing it here πŸ˜†
Once again, thanks a million for the wishes hun! <3

swethasyam08

Dear Sonia!!!

Wishing u from my bottom of the heart a Very Happy Birthday πŸ€—

Here's a small message for ypu on ur special day πŸ˜³

Wishing you happiness, To welcome each morning, 
Wishing you laughter, To make your heart sing. 
Wishing you friendship, Sharing and caring, 
And all of the joy, The birthday can bring!

Happy Birthday!!!

With love

Swetha

Thank you for the kind wishes Swetha, amen, much appreciated! :)

-Ravjot-

YOUUU!
Yes you! No not youyou! Sonia! Yes you! Predator ji!

I have no idea where I'm going with this😳🀣 I thought I'd be all cool and send an awesome-yet not creepy type message and I was on a roll. Until I realised I can't type and kept pressing backspace and for
got what I was gonna say😳🀣

Anywho! Happy burdayπŸ€— Hope you have an awesome pawesome (I would've used a real word and said possum but that's an animal and they kinda..look...scary...). Hope you get a big giant cake and *hopefully* no one cakes youπŸ˜†

Happy Burday once again!

-Ravjot

Ravs Di, you never seize to amaze me! I've always been your fan and you've finally arrived! Tbh, I'd always eves drop into your conversation with others, and laugh at how funny you are. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
You're message is just TOO awesome! Thank you for sparing some time to wish me, I feel honored! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

Smileyface

Happy Birthday Sonia! Hope you have a great day and year! May your year be filled with lots of happiness and smiles and you get everything you wish for! Even though we haven't talked a lot its great to have you as a BC buzzer! It's really a pleasure working with you in BC and hopefully we can interact more!! Eat lots of cake and send some to me as well ;)

much love
hershi

Hershiii, my new new new friend + senior at BC. Hello ji, hope all's well. Don't worry I won't put too much buttering in my words. Thank you for the wishes! You're such a darling Hershi! πŸ€—

-Ridzzi-

YOU GIRL. πŸ€“

Kitne ka shikar kiya predator ji? πŸ˜†

Well ji, Hello ji, Hi ji, Pehechana ji? πŸ€£ Let me cut of this Ji ji crap and get to the point. So what are u doing? πŸ˜³ Reading? good good!

Okay, i tried being crazy, WHICH i cannot meri PS πŸ€—

So without anymore madness and being meano mean, here's wishing u a MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!!!

So enjoy your day and have greaaat fun.
Haaapppy Birthdaaay! *tight hug*

My gift is pending. I'll make and post it soonie<3

Love Yooou!
Your CC πŸ˜†

I'm MAD at you. Where are you? Na koi khat, na koi telegram, kuch bhi nahi! You've become so much less active! I miss you meri CC! Teri bak bak, and everything! I miss my good old friend who I first spoke to years ago!
Thank you SO much for the wishes, gift ke liye sirf remember me in your prayers! 
Love youuu and come back soon! πŸ€— πŸ€—

-Rasmi24-

Happy Birthday Sonia
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day

May God Bless You

love
 Rasmi

Thank you Rasmi! :)

DUGGUlicious

Side by side or miles apart
True friends are always close to your heart
Whether you're turning five or fifty-three
You know that I'm a true friend because you're here beside me
I'm here, right now, on your special day
So lets give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray!

Happy Birthday Sonia πŸ˜ƒ
Many Many happy returns of the day
Hugs&Love
Parm

Thank you Mrs. Hrithik Roshan! Appreciate the poem and your wishes! πŸ€—

DevvivekAshNi

Pyar Ke Din Aya Aapka Janamdin, Khushiyan Khoob Laya Aapka Janamdin, Pyar Ke Mausam sa, Behka sa, Chehka Sa, Apke Swabhaav Sa..! 
Ye Pyaar Ka Din, Hai Sirf Aapka, Sirf Aapka! 
Jeevan Me Jiyo Aap Aaj Khusiyan Nayi, Pyar Banke Mehnke Aapke Rishte Sabhi, Aapko Bahut-Bahut Badhaiyan Aapke Shubh Din Ki, Aapke Janamdin Ki...
Aapka Har Din Ban Jaye, Uhi Kuch Pyara Sa, Dil Me Bhi, Pyar aur Aapke Jeevan me Aapki Khusiyan Hazaar.

Happy Happy Birthday Sonia😳, here's my gift to you, I made a Poem for you. I hope you would Love it.Though We both dont know Each other but for me, your Happiness on your B'day is important. I would Like to Know you & your Review to my Creativity. 
Also, wish you a Happy Valentine's Day, Sonia!

Best Regards, be Happy Dev
πŸ€—

Haha, you're funny Dev! Thank you so much! Amen to your wishes! πŸ˜Š

gk_09

Happy Birthday Sonia πŸ€—

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness in your life. You're an amazing person to work with! Really glad to have you on the team. 

Have a blast. Make sure you save some cake for the Newsroom! 

Gurprit 

Those words coming from you really mean a lot Gur! I hope I really am an asset to BC, looking forward to a whole lot of more memories ahead with everyone. Thank you so much Gur! πŸ€—

Jenifer.

Happy birthday, Sonia!

May all the dreams you dreamed, hopes you hoped and wishes you wished all come true. And may all the cookies you receive be all delivered to me.

Have a fantabulous one!

HAHA. The last line took it all Jenifer! Thank you for the wishes! On my birthday, I felt I should ask for some cookies? Oh well πŸ˜‰ I might slightly start to think that Jot is not "thee hitler" after all πŸ˜†

Yuvika_15

"Happy Birthday Sonia" Hope u have a wonderful day and all your wishes come true! keep working hard...im sure u will do reali well! take care hun
Lots of love from
Yuvika

Yuvvsss! Meri teacher, role model and guide! Thank you for wishing me a million times! I did have a great one indeed! Thank you for sparing some time for me, and good luck with all your stuff! If I ever need any help I'll def. come back to you! πŸ˜ˆ
πŸ€— πŸ€—

GEEZ!
Finally done with giving replies to all you wishers!

I really need those wishes and prayers, amen to all!
Thank you so much to each one of you, for sparing some time out to wish me. This meant a lot!
πŸ€— πŸ€—

A special and biiig thank you to Amna, Pratsy & Trouble for make such outstanding sigs and all over gifts, they're all gorgeous and I will soon use them in my dabba!

Lots of love to everyone! 

Fairy + Saraa = Getting back to both of you with a page long reply. Gonna have you thrilled πŸ˜‰ so BRB πŸ˜† 

Edited by Predator. - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sonia ! πŸ€— 
Hope u had a blast today πŸ₯³and wish a wonderful year ahead ! πŸ˜ƒ
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww, lovely thread!
Happy Birthday/Valentines Sonia!
Hope you have a fantastic day and enjoy :')
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Sonia! :) hope you have a blast and wish you a suuperb day :) 

-shilpa
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Sonia Ji, here is a song dedication for you πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Start getting romantic now πŸ˜‰

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Sonia..πŸ€—
many many happy returns of the day..πŸ˜ƒ