Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dhakkan

dhakkan

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Why didn't they show any menu for aishwarya sakhuja today... i mean the host sends it to all other contestants...and she was also not shown cooking food...anything wrong?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MashiatMimosa--khush--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No menu for aishwarya sakhuja?" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlrBabe

Goldie

BlrBabe

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i know ...  more and more episodes r concentrating on  drama and tiff rather than actual cooking and hosting the dinner  Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91MashiatMimosa--khush--Shehreen_27CandYlicious_SMohabbateinn

Nishita123

IF-Sizzlerz

Nishita123

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Poor editing I guess.

dhakkan

dhakkan

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
and she made only pasta and salad???

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I guess aishwarya was shown more in the kitchen atleast where as vindu was shown more in the salon..Ermm. still vindu won...LOL... he dozed off enoying the tel maalish..Dancing. and his wife not only cooked the meal, but also welcomed his guests and yes... he was TERMED the best host by others... so nothing new in this show... don't expect anything except the airs the celebs have... which is OUT on display.Approve...!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prattspal_lovenomad.nessGETGOINCandYlicious_SMohabbateinnNishita123

--khush--

Goldie

--khush--

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
i was thinking d same... now dey r concentrating only on drama... Angry

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
They seriously need to go up with the concept and get their thoughts more on cooking than the unnecessary drama and arguments which not at all make sense to me! This show was meant to be about cooking and mehman nawazi but it just seems to be going the wrong way with all that fake unnecessary drama. 

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I guess this just goes to show that food is not such an imp part of the show but all the fights and melodrama...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.