Gopi finds out the truth..

Posted: 11 years ago
these are the pics i fond capturing enjoy..
[Pics captured by Deepz from the episode. Please credit if used or shared in anyway.]

[Pics captured by Deepz from the episode. Please credit if used or shared in anyway.]

Note: hello all, I will only do caps for things i find worth it in the episode.. if the episode is crap no pics lucky that Ahem was there and Dev's smile in the second last one is nice

Ps will quit SNS if this crap continues

So this is from me: 

end this nonscense

Other wise you have lost a loyal viewer.. today was my last day watching this taking a break from this nonscence

Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
Thank you deepika, for finding some good pictures  in today's πŸ˜‘ episode...loved devo..πŸ‘
Thanks Deepz! I am trying to calm down by watching Naz and Devo's smiling face πŸ˜†
Thanks Deepz n Thanks tons for Naaz smiling pic now i feel little bit chill 😳
Know exactly how you feel Deepa.  I feel so insulted 😭
Thanks Deepz😊
This is all I will see. I am not even going to try the episode and any future ones until something worthy comes up.. I have had enough
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks Deepz😊
This is all I will see. I am not even going to try the episode and any future ones until something worthy comes up.. I have had enough

I second that...but I somehow feel this is leading towards abig rift bet gopi and rashi...and focus shifting to Gopi and her relations again with Koki and ahem...if that happens then I shall start watching again.
Mona I wish I could think the same way with you.  But I am with Harini on this one.  I will keep an eye on what happens but will not trip over myself to watch/  There were moments there in the first part where Gopi was exactly like the Gopi in my os.  That was so good and then they went and ruined it.
Xari, any hope of Gopi just shouting back at Urmi and telling her to go to you know where?😑
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Xari, any hope of Gopi just shouting back at Urmi and telling her to go to you know where?😑
I was just about consoling myself until she wimped out but it was excellent to see the look on Urmi's face if only for a while.   But the day that Gopi does that I shall dance on the table waving a well known item of underclothing in the air.  But going by previous attempts I reckon I am safe. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†