Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
conda drama with paying fees high to doctors and raya believe herDead
i predicted such thing will happen and see cv have damaged raya milanAngry
i can't understand why ram told to shift conda thing in his room that mean ons much possible ... he is forgetting he need to take care not to make love Dead

ram need to use brain.. why he think conda as bechaariii just because she send priya to jail and had slept with his bro?Dead
she had accident and very much fine now and did not die to show such sympathy...
Dead
he was not soo much sympathy with priya or pihuAngry
he is the reason which will help conda to sle** with himDead as the cv are the worst one it is an expected one .

i can tell next ram for happiness of soo called conda with new skin(afterall conda has paid doctors to tell soo ) he will ask divorce broking priya's heart.. just showing raya happy precap doesn't increase our hope but decreases as we know u r the sadist and cruel cv ... and psychos ...
sowmya atlast got something to do but wish she uses her brain fast before other..

now nuts and souwmya will tell priya and when she tell to ram eh will scold ehr saying he doesn't believe her and she has some misunderstanding on conda and take conda side as she will pretend she will make raya together(she can do anything she is an prostitu**) and then he will drink then what conda and ram ons crashing our tiny hopesssCry
so instead of getting tortured bye bye balh .. they showed hope of raya together showing and c night as usual after it long sep...

i wish ram uses his brain instead of blindly trusting conda.. priya stop ur mahanataaa.. enough.. u r his legal wife.. dont think to much on ur sister...

Edited by shamavi - 13 February 2013 at 10:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramchowdhury27SwathiReddynirmitannmmmaliha.islamsandhyasnleena04...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bakwaas reason" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vm2002

vm2002

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Sid  aur mama ne doctor ko karid liya. Docs ko bhi dhongi bana diya. Sirf RAYA  are jokers baki sab hosihar.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

disha123sahana747simlavidhisandhyasnshavii

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Best  & Unique reason hai yaar aisa maat bolo didi ne bohot mehenaat karke reasons dhunda hai 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

disha123maliha.islamAnnthewsimlavidhisandhyasnshavii

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vm2002

Sid  aur mama ne doctor ko karid liya. Docs ko bhi dhongi bana diya. Sirf RAYA  are jokers baki sab hosihar.

no sid n mamaji are not involved in this i guess coz she avoided sid's call so i feel listened to sid's words in the hospital so she will ditch sid n fake love 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramshavii

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
shamavi u must know in BT land LEADS never uses brains on dat note both raya forgot wat aye did coz aye was almost near to death wait till truth cums out n i hav a feeling yeh conda hi kuch gadbad karegi
haan ayesha ons fake kar sakti hain but nahi hoga woh toh pata hain 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramsandhyasnshaviiNikki_Titli

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ST-KSG-DDLover

Best  & Unique reason hai yaar aisa maat bolo didi ne bohot mehenaat karke reasons dhunda hai 
haan kitna pasina aaya hoga usse soch soch ke

simlavidhisandhyasn

vm2002

vm2002

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

no sid n mamaji are not involved in this i guess coz she avoided sid's call so i feel listened to sid's words in the hospital so she will ditch sid n fake love 
But cant stand her  with Ram forget sharing bed

simlavidhishavii

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

ye saab sid & Ayesha ka miley bhagat hai raat ko milte hai dono tou phone calls ki kya jorurat hai ye log humein fool banane ke liye phone avoid scene dikhaya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriram

Post Reply New Post

Go to top