Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: norzar

CH???????????? Creative Head

oh no phir se kidnapping, jungle and then gunshot. 

norzar

am just being sarcastic Norzar, really don't want all that all over again.😡
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Nidz-

🤣

Noreen i feel its abhay only 🤔

It seems the CV changed thats why all of a sudden a villain was shown 😕

I wont be surprised if they later on reveal that its abhay

but mahesh is busy with balh, so maybe not

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: Rush2220

am just being sarcastic Norzar, really don't want all that all over again.😡

oh mujhe laga its going to happen for real. seriously my braincells too wont be able to take that crap agaun

but i have this bad feeling that someone is going to happen to either raj or gaurav 

new creative came and kunal no longer has job.

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: d.padmini

they need a villian to carry the story forward ..wont mind it as long as SINAL are shown to be intelligent , and smarter than villian/vamp..track remains positive

yup new characters/vamps/villains  are required but they need to exit the past neg  ones first

norzar

gs30jul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
siddhi's dushman is searching since past 1 month...something to do with bomb blast...
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: gs30jul

siddhi's dushman is searching since past 1 month...something to do with bomb blast...

you mean that this guy was related to the bomb blast too|?

norzar
jay5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi

CH????????????

oh no phir se kidnapping, jungle and then gunshot. 

norzar

aur phir se operation iss bar to 20 lakhs ka tha pata nahi iss bar kitne ka hoga kahin 20 crore ka na ho😆🤣
sarah_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Since these people are searching for Siddhi for 1 month assuming  the bomb blast may have been done to kill Siddhi -- so the prime suspect could be Richa since the woman is aging  & waiting for kunal for so long may have got fedup as she knows that she will get nowhere with Kunal as  long as Sid is around  --- Wasnt it richa who told Kunal-abhay to join together & look for Sid & then she disappeared??? -- just like her to set fire & act all concerned 

If Abhay wanted her dead why would he try to nurse her back to health --would have had her killed once his people found her after the bomb blast-- & he seemed surprised when he was told about Siddhi by AC2 --- but he did try to frame Kunal for her disappearance so maybe there was a reason for that or could be just wanted to get AC2 back --- 

They have not shown Suleikha for long time --where was she when all this happened ?? 

Then the mantri --why would he wait to take revenge on siddhi -- afterall he knew she was with Abhay so had all the time to find her after he was slapped -- & then it was Kunal who slapped him so why would he go after Sid only??

So far the story has progressed in a logical & positive manner & looks as though its on track to moving well  & hope the CV's do not deviate & do something illogical again--- the 10.30 time slot is not helping TRP's  & the serial should be moved to an earlier slot --- 

Whatever the twist is dont want siddhi-Kunal separating  anymore & story should be interesting --now with the Gaurav case already there not sure why they have brought this in about Sid -- looking forward to something interesting & hope CV's dont disappoint --why is Siddhi the target right from the beginning its time to shift focus to someone else now as she has already survived the death of Anand on her wedding day,  a gunshot, a bomb blast how much more is she supposed to go through ???
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hi

who is this enemy of Siddhi?

is he Abhay? 

is he someone related to Richa, 

or is someone completely new 

norzar

I am ok.😃..if it is either richa's or abhay's man...😉 bcz they need their punishment asap...😡😡no more delay...😕 if it is new enemy...then I  am completely against it...😕
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The silhouette did not suggest someone specific.But Richa's absence is definitely surprising considering she used to stalk Kunal all the time(he should nt use public latrines if he has any value for his 'izzat')😆😆.

My only wish is this track somehow leads to the much awaited Richa exposure track!😉😃