India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

disgustig (Page 2)

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Why do you want Gautam to be thrown off the show, Anjali? I agree that is character is turning negative once again but I like him. He is cute and he has been on this show for so long, that I have gotten used to seeing him. I don't want him to be thrown off the show.

aman60 Senior Member
aman60
aman60

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
 no way i like that guy
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

see, a lot of people like him. i just don't see what's wrong with him. he's acting like any human being in his place would act. nothing wrong with it. is there?

Princess

mehars Groupbie
mehars
mehars

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

I am saying that he cannot differentiate between right and wrong and is greatly influenced by others sayings.Forget the children incident but why does he suspect Sahil and Karan in every cases? He even disbelief Nandini after and trusts Ansh after that horrible case of Nandini.Can ever a girl speak lie with her life?Moreover,Sumit Sachdeva playing the role of Gautam is also quite boring.As a whole his character is disgusting.

AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 07 November 2004 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Naa, Gautam's character is quite good & actor is too good.Smile 

Anjali, Why u think that this character is quite boring & disgusting?

mehars Groupbie
mehars
mehars

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 2:31am | IP Logged

i think that i have given the reason

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 3:28am | IP Logged

I think the character is pretty consistent in the sense that he is always been shown as a guy who gets influenzed by people around him. I also agree that he is right this time in resisting the adoption of his child. But I simple can't stand the guy sumit sachdeva, he looks strange (personal opinion).

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index