mehars thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
dont u people think that this gautam is totally disgusting and should be thrown out of the show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aman60 thumbnail
no way gautam is so kool i love that guy
pmahesh thumbnail

I don't like the guy who is playing the role, he looks strange.

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

why would he be thrown out of the show? I like him and i thinking he's going great.

Maybe the reason you are saying this is because he wants his baby back. I don't see anything wrong with it. I mean people support Ganga and Sahil, but why can't they understand Gautham's pain. His other baby might not live and he wants a baby badly. so why can't he take the baby back. He wanted a baby ever since he maaried Tessha, but that baby died now he had twins but Damini gives one away and the other one turn out to be sick. Imagine what that guy must be going through.

Princess

pmahesh thumbnail

Hey, i am talking about the guy who plays the role and not the character gautam.

Gautam's character is fine and he is behaving like a normal person would in these situations.

mehars thumbnail
i say so coz in every situations he act stubbornly.
Princess thumbnail

what about ansh? he's even more stubbern. And Gautham is not being stubbern, he's just standing up for what he belive in.

P. S. Phahesh, i didn't mean to say anything to you. it's ok if u don't like the guy who's playing Gautham.

Princess

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why do you want Gautam to be thrown off the show, Anjali? I agree that is character is turning negative once again but I like him. He is cute and he has been on this show for so long, that I have gotten used to seeing him. I don't want him to be thrown off the show.
aman60 thumbnail
 no way i like that guy
Princess thumbnail

see, a lot of people like him. i just don't see what's wrong with him. he's acting like any human being in his place would act. nothing wrong with it. is there?

Princess