Boxers or Boxing??

Posted: 11 years ago

Sucker puched!! Literally!! They fooled me. Here I was laughing away all set for a very enjoyable and fun loving episode. And then they started...slowly and steadily..building up the tempo..till they reached the deafening crescendo!!

They were off with a bang...with making Kundra take his pants off!! 🀣..err..no comments!!  And thank you cvs...they just made sure we don't miss Kachcha!!!

Sara and her taunting..goading Pooja. Pooja's pole dance...pole axed me..and end mein toh pura khambha hi ukhaad diya..good going girl!! Just take out the root of the problem πŸ˜‰!! I love this girl's silent dignity..her maturity...she is the only one I know that manages to look respectable even while doing a sensuous dance. Loved Kundra's dig..pole dance ka matlab north pole pe dance karna nahin hota...πŸ˜†..thank you for the gyaan!! And smart work Kundra and Raj...making Billu and Rohan hugπŸ˜›!!

And the kiss...hehehe...good n fast thinking Delnaaz!! Rohan looked dazed...poor kid...and Kundra looked utterly disappointed...🀣!! Again his one liner stole the show...I am the guy in boxers..and he is the one that gets kissed!! Cuteness wins..big timeπŸ˜ƒ

About Billu's proposal...his love story ended before it started...I was under the impression..nothing stops true love...age...money...distance...err...language??? koi baat nahin...dil chhota nahin karte...sign language se kaam chala loπŸ˜‰!!

And that's where the fun ends..and flames take over. Rohan's reaction to Billu's proposal...emotions simmering under the surface...there will be a day when they will boil over. Or the flames that are engulfing Pihu's heart and mind...very soon its going to turn Raj's world to ashes. Vikrant...playing a valiant fire fighter or an arsonist in this case is debatable.

A special mention about Sara...like a witch..she loves stirring up the cauldron!! She whisks up their emotions with an egg beater and relishes every bite of the cooked up omelette!!

And the end...it did take all by surprise...that's precisely what I meant by sucker punched!! The way it all started...with Saumya's cute little topsy turvy jump...her tongue twishters...cute..but then..shoot!! There was nothing Vikrant could have done..by the time he realized what was up..it was already too late!! Yes..it was high time it came out in the open. But with the whole gang there...we just feel bad for Saumya.

And Kundra...he got a black eye!! A shiner!! Once again he was standing unawares and life landed him a good one!! Wonder whats with this guy and trouble?? He attracts them like a 10 ton magnet! He looked as stunned as we felt. It happens to all of us...getting hit when we least expect it. Oh he will get out of this one alright..with his experiences..he can deal with anything and everything nowπŸ˜†

It looked like an innocent game of truth and dare but in the end the stage looked like a lethal boxing ring!! Where some killer punches were thrown...a few found their marks...some missed...some opponents dodged..some were caught unawares...landed!! The night was filled with Boxers!!

Tomorrow they leave us on the cliff's edge..the sadists!!

Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
wonderful post..brilliantly written πŸ˜Š
nice post😊...
today's epi was so good...i really enjoyed...
kundra's dialogues were awesome...πŸ‘πŸΌ
n pure epi mai he was in kacha 🀣
n saumya ka karnama to dhmaka tha sab k liye...minus vikrantπŸ˜†
uff! I visit this forum just to read your posts! You're amazing!!
Originally posted by uhs313

wonderful post..brilliantly written πŸ˜Š
thanks  😊
Originally posted by Varshu_Karthik

uff! I visit this forum just to read your posts! You're amazing!!
arrey no...I write in this forum just for readers like you..πŸ˜‰..you are amazing!😊
Originally posted by M00NA

nice post😊...
today's epi was so good...i really enjoyed...
kundra's dialogues were awesome...πŸ‘πŸΌ
n pure epi mai he was in kacha 🀣
n saumya ka karnama to dhmaka tha sab k liye...minus vikrantπŸ˜†
yes...but its not only todays..lately all the episodes are really interesting!!πŸ‘
Kundra.....I don't write much in the fear that I wont stop...he is the only one that has me in splits...I really listen hard..so as not to miss his one liners...they are all like rare jewels...ek se badhkar ek...πŸ˜†...and I refuse to comment on his kachha...izzat ka sawaal hai..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Brilliantly written.I was in splits throughout the post like i was when I was watching the epi.Hail  Kundra and his awesome one-liners !!!
Pant maine utari or ladki tu leke ja raha hai ..lols ..nice post
Eviie...beautifully worded as usual ;)

yet to catch the epi..bt ur topic raised my curiousity...so maybe i'll watch...:p

kk in his 'kaccha' roop again? 🀣 n i agree...kundra ke one-liners make the epi worth watching...