Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Nishita123

IF-Sizzlerz

Nishita123

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
^ I think taunting was the result of the fact that someone didn't follow/doing something else, what she wouldn't have done to her kids. ( or could be she took "tanaaz aunty" too seriously ! LOL)

Edited by Nishita123 - 13 February 2013 at 3:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ghoshmedhaMahek_No1shivani003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jealous Tanaaz (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
i recall reading an article after Tanaaz performance with her husband n son on Nach Baliye recently, she was asked that Star Plus is heard to be coming up with a dance reality show for kids n if she wld allow her kid to take part in it, n she answered that if such show was offered then she wld definetly want her son to participate!

so why is Tanaaz behaving so irrationally now to Anchal?? isnt her son much younger then Anchal n wldnt her son's education be affected if he takes part in a show?

Hypocrite!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ninastxbanglesghoshmedhaSunshine797

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
^ This is called 'one rule for me and another for others'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ghoshmedhaSmritiKatha

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I dont agree about her being Jelouse but I do think she needs to draw a line some where! She keeps n provoking anchal! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

SweetSona2010

SweetSona2010

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Tanaaz is a loser! Angry

Sunshine797

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
@Bullseye777... ur right, theres also another rule to practise what you preach ... that also dsnt apply to Tanaaz apparently coz she only knows how to preach but not practise it!

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Tannaaz is just after Aanchal and her mother!!! Sooo dominating...even her daughter agreed...
N she left her daughter then why critisise other mothers??
At least Aanchal's mother is with her...

Sunshine797

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
^ I felt bad for Tanaaz'a daughter when Aanchal asked her how she feels that her mother didn't choose to take her after the divorce.. For Aanchal, it was just tit for tat but at that moment I felt like what you wrote above. Tanaaz must have thought she is doing the best for her daughter, just as Aanchal's mother feels she is doing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakkSunshine797

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.