Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

AN ANALYSIS OF  2612 – 13TH FEB 2012

THE MOST GRIPPING EPISODE TILL DATE

The episode starts with Rashmi, going in the Auto to meet the caller and save her sister. Randeep is following her by using the tracker device. He then gets a call from the Commissioner asking him to come and meet him. Randeep tells him that he is on duty. The Commissioner tells him that he knows he is not at the airport doing dutyD'oh. He orders him to come back to the Police head quarters. Randeep visibly frustrated turns back and goes to meet the Commissioner.

POLICE HEAD QUARTERS

The Commissioner tells Randeep that Mr. Swami claims he is still working on the STF case despite being removed from it.  He goes on to say that Mr.Swami has proof to support his claims. A frustrated Randeep maintains his calm and tells the Commissioner that everyone knows that he did hid duty as an STF officer to his very best and with great dedication.ClapClap Despite doing his duty with great dedication he was demoted. Still he never complained to anyone. Now it has gone much too far and he can't take such baseless claims made by people. The Commissioner tells him again that Swami has proof. Randeep asks him to produce the proof.  Jeddah gets up and tells that he had strong proof which he took from Rashmi and had it in his room. Randeep came and took it from the place he hid it. It's a very important clue to do with the Nova -6 case.

Now that proof is missing. Randeep then tells the Commissioner that no one can keep evidence in the room and it should be under lock and key in the central evidence room.Wink He has kept it with him for no reason in his room carelessly and when someone took it he is blaming him. Randeep asks the Commissioner to ask Swami about it.LOLLOL Jeddah is cornered and can't say anything.LOLLOL He gets a good firing from the Commissioner.LOL The Commissioner then asks him what he was not in the Airport, when Randeep says he was pursuing a false passport case when he was called here. The Commissioner asks him to leave.

THE ROAD

Rashmi is going by the Auto and reaches the place where the caller calls here. From there she is directed by the phone how to reach the actual destination.

Meanwhile Randeep is thinking that he has a gut feeling that Rashmi is in trouble and will be going to that place following the tracker device he had placed in the pendant.

AN OLD FACTORY SHED

Following the caller's direction's Rashmi comes and gets down before an old factory shed. She pays the Auto and enters it. She is visibly petrified and looking in all direction for the caller. She walks inside slowly when the caller calls her.Ouch He at intervals was informing her that he could see her so she is trying to see if she can find him. When the calls again, she is looking around the old shed if she can see anyone. He is shown with Shah standing next to himAngry. She will be gloating and says she how I will play with the life of this girl. The caller asks Rashmi whether she has brought the pendant. Rashmi nods and tells yes she has brought the pendant. He then asks her to show it in Shah's say so.

Rashmi refuses to show the pendant until she sees her sister. LOLThis shocks Shah.LOL The caller tells her not to make any conditions and she has to listen to his conditions and to show the pendant. Rashmi just refuses to show the pendant until she sees Ritika.  Shah gets very angry and tells I did not know when this girl developed so much courage and I should give her credit.LOL

The merciless Shah then signals to her henchman and they drop a person from top and the person just blows up on hitting the ground.Angry It looks like Ritika, a very distressed Rashmi is crying her heart out sitting in front of the body.Cry

THE ROAD

Randeep following the tracker device comes to a sunsaan jagah, and checking his device decides that is the place where Rashmi has gone. He using the tracker comes to the shed.

AN OLD FACTORY SHED

Rashmi is pleading with them not to do anythingClap. The person asks Rashmi to place the pendant on a hook attached to the column nearby. Hearing her voice Randeep reaches the place and sees everything. He is looking for the people involved.Clap After Rashmi put the pendant on the hook, Shah gives a signal and Ritika is left free. A drugged Ritika is staggering towards Rashmi. Rashmi is very happy seeing her and goes towards her. Randeep the ever alert officer, on seeing the jacket worn by Ritika this that such jackets have bombs fixed in themClap

Rashmi and Ritika will be reaching each other near the pole. Shah has got a remote in her hand and is about to press it when she sees they are near the column where the pendant is hanging. She tells someone to remove the pendant. Just as the pendant is removed, the same minute Randeep sees the bombs in Ritika's jacket.Embarrassed He then jumps over and rushes to them. He pushes Rashmi to one side and removes the jacket from Ritika and throws it.Embarrassed Seeing this Shah wonders where he came from and immediately presses the remote.LOL But luckily the jacket blasts away from three of them.

In the meantime, a henchman of Shah takes away Ritika from there. Rashmi pulled by Randeep shouts out that they are taking her sister away. The henchmen and Randeep exchange fire. Rashmi wants Randeep to let her free so that she can save her sister but his grip is very tight and without losing concentration keeps on firingClap. The ever determined Rashmi even goes to the extent of biting him.LOLLOL But still he continues shooting holding on to her tightly. He manages to get two of them and then he takes aim to shoot the person who is holding Ritika. Then the frame freezes.

PRECAP:

Shah, taking the pendant, is asking her henchmen to clear everything and vacate the place.ROFL Next they are seen going out of the shed and leaving in a vehicle. Randeep runs after then and is shooting at them.ROFLROFL

>What I loved was Randeep Kept his promise to Rashmi and saved her and Ritika.

>Jeddah got what he deserved, a solid firing from the Commissioner.

>Shah running away with the pendant that has the tracker device in it was very hilarious. She has no patience, and that will lead to her downfall.ROFL

A very gripping episode and was at the edge of my seat throughout. It's very well taken for an Indian TV show.

ANU

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesskapu80kash_meet10Shreya30456vicaev-Khush---sumana13--sunshine99swethasyam08SilentsoulslmuSofnaKhatamKahanichand1234-Rashi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A VERY GRIPPING EPISODE" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
 A nice update Anu .Clap. thanks yaara ...Hug

...the most gripping moment was when Randeep pulls out the jacket bomb off Ritika and throws it away into the air ... and then pulls back a terrified Rashmi to safety and holds on to her ... and doesn't let her go !!!..Party DancingClap Thumbs Up

. kudos to the action directors Clap Thumbs Up

I loved how Jadda was put back into his rightful place ... well done writers of 2612 ... we are loving it ...Dancing
I'm Scared of  Shahana's next move Shocked Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesanurao.66swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
had to catchup with the episode yet. but all thanks to u guys for keeping me cool all the time with ur timely analysis Hug

This is must a watch episode for sure Big smile

will be back once i catch up with the episode Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

A nice update Anu .Clap. thanks yaara ...Hug

...the most gripping moment was when Randeep pulls out the jacket bomb off Ritika and throws it away into the air ... and then pulls back a terrified Rashmi to safety and holds on to her ... and doesn't let her go !!!..Party DancingClap Thumbs Up

. kudos to the action directors Clap Thumbs Up

I loved how Jadda was put back into his rightful place ... well done writers of 2612 ... we are loving it ...Dancing
I'm Scared of  Shahana's next move Shocked Ouch

Manu,
It was a fantastic episode indeed. Randeep did keep his promise did he notWink. He did save her and her sister. Well I am so happy that Shah has a pendant with the tracker deviceLOL and Jeddah having to shut up.LOL

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
OMG what a nail biting episode ClapClapClap

I just loved the pace of the story today!! and Jadda's expressions were worth watching LOLTongue Digged his own grave ROFL Jadda is smart but Randeep is smarter than him Wink

Shahana's expressions were like winning a diamond jackpot kind ... but what does she know abt Randeep's smartness Cool

i will go on n on... so putting stop to this now LOL

ringroses--sumana13--anurao.66

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
and i didn't get one thing, is Ritika saved frm Sha's clutches??Confused its not shown as per precap either, so was anxioius to know LOL

ringroses--sumana13--anurao.66

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Anu.. maaza aagaya... aap ne toh puri picture dikha di humein.. with action,suspense,thrill and pyar ki hifazaat...A picture perfect gift of the hero on the eve of Valentine's day... But I have a confession to make , I could not decide whether reading it was more exciting or watching it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses--sumana13--anurao.66swethasyam08

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

OMG what a nail biting episode ClapClapClap

I just loved the pace of the story today!! and Jadda's expressions were worth watching LOLTongue Digged his own grave ROFL Jadda is smart but Randeep is smarter than him Wink

Shahana's expressions were like winning a diamond jackpot kind ... but what does she know abt Randeep's smartness Cool

i will go on n on... so putting stop to this now LOL

Swetha,

Yesterday the episode was indeed awesome.Smile Every scene was brilliant. I hope I have done justice to it. I loved both of them being outsmarted by RandeepWink. Hope we have such  more of  such sincere and brilliant officers in are Police Force. All acted so well.Clap I am waiting to see Shah's face when she finds the tracker device in the pendant.LOL And I do hope Ritika is fine. Its high time they show something of Rinki and Succi.Ouch

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.