BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: desigirl_taarey

meetu i hate this

first theres no taarey which i can understand KAS is busy
but why is htere no taani VD is not busy
i feel bad that she went to goa for no reason

hey sanju...same yar...agar usse goa me nahi dikhate to achha hota...side by side agar taani scene dikhate to kya jaata abd dont u think taani ka koi friebd ...best friend jodhpur se aana ya aani chahiye taki taani ko lonely feel na ho...kyuki gang to kabhi uske sath jyada baat nahi karti...
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: desigirl_taarey

meetu i hate this

first theres no taarey which i can understand KAS is busy
but why is htere no taani VD is not busy 
i feel bad that she went to goa for no reason

completely agree with ur last line Sanju...
iss se achha Taani ko mumbai mein hi rehne dete ...
i hate CV's for such biased treatment ðŸ˜¡

@Dipu :- what abt we getting back Shivam as positive character and Taani's frnd?
BeingFoodie thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

completely agree with ur last line Sanju...
iss se achha Taani ko mumbai mein hi rehne dete ...
i hate CV's for such biased treatment😡

@Dipu :- what abt we getting back Shivam as positive character and Taani's frnd?

not bad...idea achha hai...jealous rey again...
redroses123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
deedu...  i started this  last week😆... u r late😆... i stopped watching D3 @ 7 last week itself , a big bow to the Great CVs they made me do that ,even my mom was surprised she asked me last week why i am not watching it , coz she used to scold me during my college university exam days for watching it but i never used to hear..😆.. last week n till yesterday i watched only TR scenes on net,  why waste my 30 min when theres only a 2 min matter of my interest, after 7.30  the immediate reaction comes in the forum and then i decide to watch or not  , i think thats much better coz  if i watch the entire thing my mood will be spoiled  ... i dont understand why someone tries to spoil a beautiful story written by themselves ..can someone kill their own baby??? how can they do that??? are they unaware of the viewer's dissatisfaction towards  what they show??😲.. TV is an industry thats based on the viewers,  the fate of a show , success or failure is decided by the audience dont they know that??if they do then why are they trying to irritate a bunch of highly dedicated viewers...  seriously i fail to understand... it seems they dont need TR fans , they are happy and content with the other audience they have...urrggg deedu i dont know what to say , i wanna lock them in a room  so that they never get out to show this crap ... n we will give TR story  we just need VriMar, i know  i am writing stupid things ... i spoiled your post... i dont know ... i am frustrated like... i feel like crying , yesterday also i sat late night seeing old TR epis ...😭 i miss my beautiful TR story😭 ðŸ˜­
FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashkaa

I have a feeling that Vrinda will leave D3 and the cvs might either replace her or end her character.Someone said that her contract is due for renewal. If VD leaves the show I will def quit the show.I cant watch the show without Taani and for me only Vrinda is taani.

m hell scared for same... the way Taani's character being treated no wonder Vrinda will leave the show soon...
and for me too Vrinda = Taani only 
nobody else can take her place
BeingFoodie thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

m hell scared for same... the way Taani's character being treated no wonder Vrinda will leave the show soon...
and for me too Vrinda = Taani only
nobody else can take her place

mere liye bhi...
FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: disismeenu4u

deedu...  i started this  last week😆... u r late😆... i stopped watching D3 @ 7 last week itself , a big bow to the Great CVs they made me do that ,even my mom was surprised she asked me last week why i am not watching it , coz she used to scold me during my college university exam days for watching it but i never used to hear..😆.. last week n till yesterday i watched only TR scenes on net,  why waste my 30 min when theres only a 2 min matter of my interest, after 7.30  the immediate reaction comes in the forum and then i decide to watch or not  , i think thats much better coz  if i watch the entire thing my mood will be spoiled  ... i dont understand why someone tries to spoil a beautiful story written by themselves ..can someone kill their own baby??? how can they do that??? are they unaware of the viewer's dissatisfaction towards  what they show??😲.. TV is an industry thats based on the viewers,  the fate of a show , success or failure is decided by the audience dont they know that??if they do then why are they trying to irritate a bunch of highly dedicated viewers...  seriously i fail to understand... it seems they dont need TR fans , they are happy and content with the other audience they have...urrggg deedu i dont know what to say , i wanna lock them in a room  so that they never get out to show this crap ... n we will give TR story  we just need VriMar, i know  i am writing stupid things ... i spoiled your post... i dont know ... i am frustrated like... i feel like crying , yesterday also i sat late night seeing old TR epis ...😭 i miss my beautiful TR story😭 ðŸ˜­

OMG my chhotu is 2 steps ahead me ðŸ˜†
what to do Indu i so wanted to do this since long but i just coudn't do it coz of TaaRey...  i know we are not getting them since long but with every passing day i think CV's can't be so cruel but i was so wrong...  they are...they just don't care abt us...
and m telling u me too gonna do same to watch 2 minute scene on YT , why to waste my 30 minutes when i can utilize it in reading wonderful stories here ðŸ˜‰

and right said Indu their industry depends on us viewers , and all tthe creatives know this better...i guess Palki is exception in this case ðŸ˜†
wel for me to its clear now NO PROPER TAAREY/TAANI TRACK = NO D3 FOR ME

@Red :-  i wonder the same...  how can CV's spoil their own creation...
i guess they need to re-watch old epis again...

and what did u say, u and stupid things
u kidding me, i guess ur comment should be on first page...
jhalli girl na ho to ðŸ˜†
redroses123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ashkaa

I have a feeling that Vrinda will leave D3 and the cvs might either replace her or end her character.Someone said that her contract is due for renewal. If VD leaves the show I will def quit the show.I cant watch the show without Taani and for me only Vrinda is taani.

😭 ðŸ˜­ no no dont tell like that... i didnt knew this contract thingy😭 my god now  i am afraid the way taanis character is being butchered , i fear whether vrinda will leave😭
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There are a lot of questions that need to be answered. CVs have a lot of explaining to do. All I can say is that I have no clue as to what is going on. TaaRey have now become D3's prop piece, only used for certain moments otherwise quickly discarded. I am not happy at all. A jodi with chemistry that sets water on fire -and they are treated like this? Unbelievable.