Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

~||A Thousand Years||~ [OS] [VM By Payal on Pg 8] (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

ara_000

IF-Stunnerz

ara_000

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
i will read it tomorrow nd will post my comments...!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~||A Thousand Years||~ [OS] [VM By Payal on Pg 8] (Page 9)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Awosm 

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

finally m here with my comment coz I want update of tmp asapWink

Pehle to thanks a lot for d os,itne Dino baad tune kuch likha aur wo v mere n pp ke liye dedicate kiya...it was so sweetEmbarrassed
I love youHeart
Reading something from you after so long time is so much of pleasure...i missed reading ur writing Smile
N m happy dat U R back to track nowWink
let me tell U I love this song..as long as m die heart edbella fan this song n lyrics just touch my heart.
it define d longing of hearts waiting for their love.
Arjun's pain for over a year worth their reunion.
I love how his love was unshakable,how he keep asking about arohi from jay.it was really cuteEmbarrassed 
N their meeting was like a dream..so romantic,so passionate. N I must admit U R very good at writing romantic scenes.
Valentines day pe isse jyada romantic aur kya padte hum. I love it to d core.
N darling ye Maine tune update kiye hua din hi padha tha...bs anvayi nakhre kar rahi thiLOL btw avi jaldi tmp start kar.

Edited by moonkmh - 22 February 2013 at 9:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veds_6791

MyshaAlvi007

Goldie

MyshaAlvi007

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
awww m amazed mohabbat itni khoobsoorat b ho sakti hai <3
specialy i luv ol besties stry turns into luv stry...i adore dem dey r superbly amazing luvd it

veds_6791

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
ok so i'd read half of it that day only and the rest 2 days back but forgot to commentD'ohabhi bhi jaane hi waali thi ki yaad aagayaBig smile

U are a damn awesome writer Veds.. i specially love how you write keeping in mind the characters as they are.. Arjunnn...hahaha he cracked me upLOL kitna impatient hai..specially in the end when he feared Arohi still had her doubts so irritated n tensed he's like "Arohi?"LOL also the abrupt "marry me?" awww<333 i wanted to quote that part specially but ur no-copy code dint allow me to.. anyway... sweet love storyHeartBig smile i prolly haven't read any of ur work beforeErmm have i?D'oh

veds_6791

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

finally m here with my comment coz I want update of tmp asapWink Finally!!!

Pehle to thanks a lot for d os,itne Dino baad tune kuch likha aur wo v mere n pp ke liye dedicate kiya...it was so sweetEmbarrassed Welcome nd thank you!!!
I love youHeart Ditto!!!
Reading something from you after so long time is so much of pleasure...i missed reading ur writing Smile Awww
N m happy dat U R back to track nowWink Not exactly but yeah!!!
let me tell U I love this song..as long as m die heart edbella fan this song n lyrics just touch my heart. Even i love this song... its so damn good...
it define d longing of hearts waiting for their love. Yup!!!
Arjun's pain for over a year worth their reunion. :D
I love how his love was unshakable,how he keep asking about arohi from jay.it was really cuteEmbarrassed 
N their meeting was like a dream..so romantic,so passionate. N I must admit U R very good at writing romantic scenes. Thank you Blushing
Valentines day pe isse jyada romantic aur kya padte hum. I love it to d core. Thanks
N darling ye Maine tune update kiye hua din hi padha tha...bs anvayi nakhre kar rahi thiLOL btw avi jaldi tmp start kar. Toh uss hi din comment kar deti... TMP ka update shayad jaldi mil jaata ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

ok so i'd read half of it that day only and the rest 2 days back but forgot to commentD'ohabhi bhi jaane hi waali thi ki yaad aagayaBig smile

U are a damn awesome writer Veds..
Thank you [[[Embarrassed]]] i specially love how you write keeping in mind the characters as they are Thats a tough thing to do i tell you.. Arjunnn...hahaha he cracked me upLOL kitna impatient hai..specially in the end when he feared Arohi still had her doubts so irritated n tensed he's like "Arohi?"LOL also the abrupt "marry me?" awww<333 i wanted to quote that part specially but ur no-copy code dint allow me to I had to put that there are many ppl on this forum who steal somebody else's work and claim it as their own.. anyway... sweet love storyHeartBig smile Thank you again [[[Hug]]] i prolly haven't read any of ur work beforeErmm have i?D'oh
Nope you havent but i would just suggest you to read this --- Heartbeat

shibz

--Anjali--

IF-Rockerz

--Anjali--

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Sorry for late comment Veds

Re-read it n I loved it Heart
Jay is best friend
why was Arohi so scared earlier?
anyways loved their little fight