Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

~||A Thousand Years||~ [OS] [VM By Payal on Pg 8] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

Rimpi_kmh

IF-Dazzler

Rimpi_kmh

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
welcome back veds 
awesome OS  Heart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veds_6791

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~||A Thousand Years||~ [OS] [VM By Payal on Pg 8] (Page 7)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
eeeks!! Hug

will try to read it tonightEmbarrassed

veds_6791

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
@Pari and Sheetal: Cool
@Shibz: Take you time Dear Hug

shibz

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
awesomeee!!!HeartHeartHeart
i love jay...Heart wo nahi hota to pata nhi kya hota in dono ka...Tongue

loved the way u have described the scene in which arjuhi meet...cud feel arjun's anxiety

thnks a ton frthis valentine giftEmbarrassed

happy valentinesHug

veds_6791

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

Going to read it.. Heard a lot about how beautifully you write.. Embarrassed

Btw, that pic of the girl in the pink saree reminded me of this..

More like Arohi No? Wink So just rushed to post.. Off to read.. Tongue

arjun ki ek pic bhi dhund letiTongueWink

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Edited my res...bt u obviously didnt see it...so notifying u :p

veds_6791

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Res :D

**edited**

veds...finally ur back...n how!! Not exactly back but yes :D

Amazing OS...beautiful...seriously speechless it left me.. :D

At start..i thought it was a sad OS..with arjun all sad n thinking he cant have aro back in his life...cuz she's already someone else's...
I really felt sad for arjun...n then he entered the penthouse...
The setting u described was beautifully worded Thanks :) ...a table for two...food n all...i had an idea ki ur talking abt arjuhi..:p Lolz
so jai made up a fake party..?? Cool...thanks to jai, they both met.. Yeah thanks to Jai!!!
Loved the slight nok-jhok between arjuhi ROFL...gave them an arjuhi wali feel...Thats i put that.. uske bagair mazza kahan ;) n then arjun got the biggest news of his life..arohi isnt married,...seriously why couldnt he have heard this earlier when jai was telling him?? Would've saved all the pain that arjuhi went through..
N saved their time too LOL Phir meri story kaise banti :P ;)
saying that...why was arohi so scared to confess earlier.. she was scared with the idea of love bt glad she did realise it...n didnt marry the jerk with whom her dad was fixing her alliance with...hehehehe
n the way he kissed her..like he aint gonna leave her...pouring his love for her...beautifully described...thanks :)
When arjun said 'marry me'...i could just feel what arohi was feeling..the way u described... thanks again :)
Lol..arjun wanted to get married then n there?? So karva deti na...:p n family n friends ke saamne re-run ho jaata..what say??Mann nahi kiya yaar :P socha toh tha but bohut lamba ho jata and i didnt had that much time..
But atleast they got engaged...n that scene reminded me soo much of kmh1..where arjun proposes arohi..by twirling the flower into loop...u could've used the rose that was kept on the table...although the size of the rose would've been wider than arohi's fingers :p...even the foil paper idea was gud...<3 Rose surely would have been big...

btw...i loved the way u wrote the song...with lyrics that connected arjuhi to the memories of the past ..of each other...lyrics were so perfect...fitting perfectly...<3 thanks... that scene just clicked in my mind when i was listening to that song..
n the way u described it made it truely stupendous... thanks :)

For a Thousand years it is...Heart Yup!!!

ps- i dont usually write big comments...cuz thats a lot of hardwork...n m way too lazy for it...n mainly..m wordless...lol..bt wrote it esp for u..(to convince u to continue TMP asap :P)...so ignore the parts i dun make sense...:P

Each and every part makes sense and i kinda like big comments :P
It brings a BIG smile on my face...
Hug

--Anjali--

IF-Rockerz

--Anjali--

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Veds ji remember me??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top